Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

*NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just wanted to thank everyone who ordered a kit. I just talked to Turbonetics. Looks like they will be ready anyday. It also looks like Turbo Kits.com took almost 50% of the kits from the first batch. So you should see a gang of Gs out their who got kits from us.

All of you who left a deposit, expect a call from me tomorrow

Thanks again for all of your support, inquiries, etc...

Remember, we can still get these kits, don't hesitate to contact us for our most current price. Also, if you need anything else, clutches, gauges, injectors, controllers, etc... We can get almost everything on the market, so don't be shy...

Jesse @ www.Turbo-Kits.com

Old 12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Update 12-09-05

Too All Waiting on Your Kit,

Turbonetics should have the AC lines in today that they have been waiting for. Hopefully some will ship out today and the rest on monday. If you have an order with us. I will follow up directly with a tracking # as soon as I get them from Turbonetics.

Thanks for your continued patience and have a great weekend

Old 12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Update 12-12-05

Still waiting on a response and confirmation from Turbonetics... Hopefully I will have tracking #s for everyone today

However, you know how new product releases are. Nothing is set in stone until I get confirmation and tracking #s

Old 12-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Success!

The first kits are on the way to my customers

I still have 1 more in stock and should have another batch coming in Jan. We are still running a killer price on the kits, so please, let us know.

Originally Posted by turbokitscom
Still waiting on a response and confirmation from Turbonetics... Hopefully I will have tracking #s for everyone today

However, you know how new product releases are. Nothing is set in stone until I get confirmation and tracking #s

Old 12-18-2005, 02:00 PM
OK Im eagerly and i mean EAGERLY waiting for the 05AT kit to be released (I've been havinng dreams about it ). So I see the consensus here is that on a stock engine 400whp is fine as long as you get it tuned properly. What about tranny, is there anything that should be done to prepare it for the extra power? And what about like boost controllers and that kinda stuff? Thanks

Old 12-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boost controller is a good idea with this kit. I'm getting one very soon.

A Z just went boom and the consensus is that it overboosted a little and leaned out since the maf maxes out at 8 psi.

Old 12-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how much for that last one?

Old 12-19-2005, 01:02 AM
i thought that happend cause he put on a untested exhaust?

Old 12-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's also where the finger is getting pointed. They are saying because of his exhaust he put on after he installed the kit, he over-boosted.

Old 12-19-2005, 12:45 PM
DOH! I just realized you asked about the 5AT. Sorry! What mooka said!

Originally Posted by IlirG
OK Im eagerly and i mean EAGERLY waiting for the 05AT kit to be released (I've been havinng dreams about it ). So I see the consensus here is that on a stock engine 400whp is fine as long as you get it tuned properly. What about tranny, is there anything that should be done to prepare it for the extra power? And what about like boost controllers and that kinda stuff? Thanks

Last edited by TurboKits.com; 12-19-2005 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by IlirG
The 3 suggestions you will hear is a Higher Stall TC (performance) / Tranny Cooler (Longevity) , and Valve Body upgrade (Performace).

Old 12-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Meatshackle
That's also where the finger is getting pointed. They are saying because of his exhaust he put on after he installed the kit, he over-boosted.

is that on my350z? freshalloy? got a link on that article or post? wanna check it out.

Old 12-19-2005, 04:31 PM
my350z.com. dont have time to fish for the link but im sure its on the top of the FI section.

SO, do you think if he had a boost controller that it would have saved him? what exhasuts are compatable SAFELY on this kit cause im gettin it SOON and i dont want to blow my engine.

Old 12-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by G-Mann
my350z.com. dont have time to fish for the link but im sure its on the top of the FI section.

SO, do you think if he had a boost controller that it would have saved him? what exhasuts are compatable SAFELY on this kit cause im gettin it SOON and i dont want to blow my engine.
So far the following have not had a boost spike when installed:
Nismo
Fujitsobo
Apexi WS2
Apexi N1
Tanabe (all of them)
Modified Borla
JIC dual tip
Custom 3" with N1 muffler

Old 12-19-2005, 10:31 PM
yes!!! hope i'm not the first one to blow my engine with a fujitsubo. miaplaya, do u recommend getting a boost controller for this kit? and a timer? i also read somewhere about getting a w/b meter? i'm a rookie in this FI subject so i'm trying to find out wat i'm getting into before i install my kit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit