Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

*NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by turbokitscom
Hey Escobar,

According to my sources getting the piping, etc. to fit the 05 is pretty basic. It is controlling the Rev Up engine that poses a problem. However, I talked to an AEM rep at SEMA and they were successfully able to use their EMS on a 350Z. The trick is to get the plug and play harness for say a Honda and use the pinout for the 350Z/G35 ECU and hook it up yourself. This would allow you to use the TNs kit on the 05.

The only issue is that AEM does not support custom set ups like this. They only support the exact cars their EMS is made for.

However, if you would like to get the kit and try this out for the benefit of the whole community, I would work with you throughout the process and give you cost on all of the parts needed to make it work.

Let me know

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
thats a very generous offer but i dont want my car to be a tester, since i can barely affort this kit as is, i wont have the money to fix it if anything major happend. thats why i wanted this kit, cause of its reliability.

thanks anyways, you've really cool answering all my questions. maybe when t-netics releases a version for the 05, we can do some business

Old 11-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by escobar929
thats a very generous offer but i dont want my car to be a tester, since i can barely affort this kit as is, i wont have the money to fix it if anything major happend. thats why i wanted this kit, cause of its reliability.

thanks anyways, you've really cool answering all my questions. maybe when t-netics releases a version for the 05, we can do some business
Don't stray to far...Testing on the 05 Revup motor and up is going down beginning of the year...

Old 11-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Don't stray to far...Testing on the 05 Revup motor and up is going down beginning of the year...
thats great news, maybe one day i'll be boostin too

Old 11-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Polyester Pileup FTW!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Come on Escobar join the dark side and go APS with me man....

Old 11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey G-mann,

That is one thing you never have to worry about with Turbonetics. They do top notch R & D and top notch products to match...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by G-Mann
i am really interested in this kit. but im am just worried about the durability and how safe it is. its nice that it is alot cheaper then others, but is this kit just as safe?

Old 11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Yes sir, keep in touch, we'll always hook you up

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by escobar929

Old 11-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Update:

Turbonetics says the first G35 kits will be shipping come the first week of December. We are guaranteed that the first kits off the line go to our customers

Also, I get a lot of questions about the piping. It is all aluminum and is called Black Chrome and it looks as cools as it sounds!

Let me know if you have any further questions or call 860-676-2929 to put a deposit on one.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Old 11-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Polyester Pileup FTW!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good Work Jesse, congrats on securing that first batch.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:09 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by PhxBlue
Come on Escobar join the dark side and go APS with me man....
There is nothing quite like seeing those little internally wastegated APS turbos. They make the power, but there is not replacing a pair of nice external wastegates between shifts.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Pretty interesting thread Jesse. Just so you guys know there is no other company that purchases as many kits from us than Turbokits.com. I never have issues with his customers and most of all Jesse is a really cool guy to do business with.

ps.The G kit will be released Dec. 1st.

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey Reggie,

Thanks... I added the pics from the show to our website and also added a video of fans at 1/2 voltage and full voltage...

Here is the link: http://www.turbo-kits.com/images/g35_dual_fan_vid.mov (right click save as please)

It's hard to tell due to the back ground noise from the show, but they are wisper quiet at 1/2 voltage...

Reggie, you can give this link out to callers if you want.

Thanks All

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by blk180sx
Pretty interesting thread Jesse. Just so you guys know there is no other company that purchases as many kits from us than Turbokits.com. I never have issues with his customers and most of all Jesse is a really cool guy to do business with.

ps.The G kit will be released Dec. 1st.

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know of a good performance shop that will do turbo installs and knows what they are doing in the Tampa area?

Old 11-14-2005, 11:54 AM
You have a PM...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by fx45copper
Does anyone know of a good performance shop that will do turbo installs and knows what they are doing in the Tampa area?

Old 11-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Jesse,

You guys are aware that some of the '03 Coupes might have high mileage like 60k. Do you still recommend the ST? I'm very interested, but I have high mileage and strong running engine due to highway miles (50+ miles a day).

Old 11-16-2005, 11:24 AM
60K on a Nissan, that’s barely broken in

But seriously, as long as the engine is strong, you'll be fine. However any small issue with the engine will be magnified by the turbo. So a compression check is a good idea and if something comes up run a leak down test.

My personal opinion... Turbonetics’ tune is conservative and should be fine on your set up.

Let me know if you have any further questions. The first kits will be rolling off the line in about 2 weeks. So anyone interested should start to think about making a move. As I stated before, the kits are going to our customers first

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by Deang35c6
Jesse,

You guys are aware that some of the '03 Coupes might have high mileage like 60k. Do you still recommend the ST? I'm very interested, but I have high mileage and strong running engine due to highway miles (50+ miles a day).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit