Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

*NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 12:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Raptor BOV is loud enough that you know you have a turbo and BOV, but you don't have every cop following you home at night

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by escobar929
i know a couple of t-netics z are putting down low to mid 12's on stock boost. so we should be able to get high 12's.

i also wanna hear a loud BOV, maybe MIAPLAYA can answer this, how loud is the raptor BOV?

Old 10-19-2005, 12:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by turbokitscom
The Raptor BOV is loud enough that you know you have a turbo and BOV, but you don't have every cop following you home at night

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
tru dat, def dont need that. its gonna be hard to keep the ricers from tryin to race me already

Old 10-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Ugh, turbo or save for the GT-R, decisions, decisions.

Old 10-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Old 10-19-2005, 01:02 PM
For beefing up the motor for over 450 RWHP...pistons and rods at the least...

Old 10-19-2005, 01:05 PM
How about both. Have fun with FI now, and will possibly be getting the GTR, prefer the 2nd year model GTR.

Old 10-19-2005, 01:08 PM
I was just thinking that, maybe I'll keep them both. My G now is sweet and the GT-R next to it, oh man, people would come from miles to see them both.

Old 10-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
...I think this kit with a bigger turbo and built motor would be bada**. That's why I'm slowly getting there. Right now I'm getting the normal ST kit with the TS flash and fine tuning with the EU and just going to drive around for a while that way, then maybe in the summer or next winter I'm going to put in the motor I'm getting built. With the parts on the list and in my closet right now, it will be similar to the SGP Ultimate Longblock package they've got going, cams, rods, sleeves, pistons, alot of stuff.

Hopefully I'll have enough money leftover after all that to get the bigger turbo and a standalone. Maybe 650rwhp+ if the piping can handle it (MIA?), if not a rock solid running motor at 500rwhp all the time is fine with me. I'll show you TT's a thing or two

I wish I could do everything right now, but spreading everything over time just works out better.

Old 10-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by 2slo2bfurious
...I think this kit with a bigger turbo and built motor would be bada**. That's why I'm slowly getting there. Right now I'm getting the normal ST kit with the TS flash and fine tuning with the EU and just going to drive around for a while that way, then maybe in the summer or next winter I'm going to put in the motor I'm getting built. With the parts on the list and in my closet right now, it will be similar to the SGP Ultimate Longblock package they've got going, cams, rods, sleeves, pistons, alot of stuff.

Hopefully I'll have enough money leftover after all that to get the bigger turbo and a standalone. Maybe 650rwhp+ if the piping can handle it (MIA?), if not a rock solid running motor at 500rwhp all the time is fine with me. I'll show you TT's a thing or two

I wish I could do everything right now, but spreading everything over time just works out better.

The turbo in this kit can push air for 575 HP at roghly 20 PSI... Turbonetics is working on a Stage II kit with a T61 turbo and the goal is mid 500s out of box. This of course would require a built motor. There will be the option to upgrade as the turbo will be in the same location. It will come with bigger injectors and prolly a little bit different piping. Nothing is for sure yet as R&D isn't going to begin until after SEMA. The only thing for sure is that Stage II will mount the turbo in the same place. At this point it is looking like a T61 but could also be a T66.

Old 10-21-2005, 01:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i got this message from Brad, who work for t-netics. regarding whether or not the kit will fit an 05 6MT:
Originally Posted by Turbonetics
Jose,
The flash is not completed yet in fact the system as it is released for the 04' will not fit the 05' 298hp engine as the extra cam timing motors extend into the path of the boost tube going to the intake.

we will be looking into this over the next few months.

Brad

Old 10-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by turbokitscom

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
Ok, i might get bashed for this one, but im ready...

Ok, i dont like really loud stereos. i dont like really loud intakes or exhausts, BUT I LOVE a REALLY Loud BOV!!!

Would it be possible to swap out the "cop-friendly" BOV for a HKS or Greddy (or something LOUD)??? Just wondering...

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Old 10-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Ok, i might get bashed for this one, but im ready...

Ok, i dont like really loud stereos. i dont like really loud intakes or exhausts, BUT I LOVE a REALLY Loud BOV!!!

Would it be possible to swap out the "cop-friendly" BOV for a HKS or Greddy (or something LOUD)??? Just wondering...

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Yes you could swap...Intense Motorsports has a Greddy Type RS on theirs now. However I would recommend you at least give the Raptor a shot...you already get it with the kit so try it and if you dont like it pay to switch later.

Old 10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
That's right from the horse's mouth too... If Brad says so... It is good info!

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by escobar929
i got this message from Brad, who work for t-netics. regarding whether or not the kit will fit an 05 6MT:

Old 10-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Exactly... Try it out. If you don't like it, switch later. It's not a lot of trouble changing. Well, as long as you stay with the same flange pattern...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Yes you could swap...Intense Motorsports has a Greddy Type RS on theirs now. However I would recommend you at least give the Raptor a shot...you already get it with the kit so try it and if you dont like it pay to switch later.

Old 10-24-2005, 11:38 PM
if i get this kit, im ganna swap it out for the turbonetics Godzilla BOV. that soudns sooo B.A.

its more like a "vrroooom tulfffff" rather than a pshh

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit