Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

*NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't suggest it without professional tuning and a wide band 02. Boost is not what hurts an engine. Running lean and/or detonating are what do.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by vipv35
would it be safe to boost over 8 psi on stock internals?

Old 10-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by PhxBlue
What the heck is with the fraud alert on the top of your webpage!?!?!
Read it and figure it out.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Their was a guy on Ebay, his name was Jermaine Stewart. He was claiming he worked for us, using all of our info and then just taking the $$$. Ebay did nothing, so I had to try to alert my customers. He is still on there; he is using another company’s name. I have called them so they keep a look out. He works by selling the kits at ridiculously low pricing, accepting only cashiers checks or money orders and then he just never send anything and deletes his username and start a new one. He has had about 5 different ones since I have been watching him.

The username turbo-kits-com is the only true ebay username that is affiliated with our company. Here is the link to the user: http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...115465&frm=284

You can see there are 5 negative ones in a row. like I said EBAY did nothing so I had to actually go in and bid up all of the items he was selling so no one else would get burnt and the guy actually had the ***** to leave me negative feedback and send me a message stating he was going to come down with his boy's and shoot me.

Anyway, All I could do was alert my customers to watch out. EBAY, NY Police & PayPal would do nothing.

Sorry for going off topic, but anyway. About those G35 kits

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

What the heck is with the fraud alert on the top of your webpage!?!?!

Old 10-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Yes, the Cat option is $295 additional. We are taking $500 deposit's to hold a kit.

Also, the price is a Pre-Order special. The Retail price is going up after the first run and so will our prices.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

So this kit does come with a catalytic converter option for us who want to pass emissions? How much is the down payment to preorder?

Old 10-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Polyester Pileup FTW!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by coupin827
Read it and figure it out.
Yea I misread it the first two times, thats lexdysia for ya...

Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Will you offer this same kind of discount price for the sedan version, when that one is sorted out? or would it be beter to buy the coupe version and "tweak" it.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:52 PM
That's a hard question. No One that I have seen has tried the Coupe kit on a Sedan. It could drop right into place. However, there is no guarantee that Turbonetics is ever going to make one for the Sedan. So it might be best to just try your luck at this one and for the introductory price. You won't see this any cheaper.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by QuadCam
Will you offer this same kind of discount price for the sedan version, when that one is sorted out? or would it be beter to buy the coupe version and "tweak" it.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:23 PM
FYI - We are an Authorized Turbonetics Dealer. We will beat any legitimate price quote from any other Authorized Dealer.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...601#post781601

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Last edited by TurboKits.com; 10-10-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Do you know how much you plan to charge for these? If the price is right, I think will jump on it.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:57 PM
We just posted a sort of groupbuy in the forum where we are going to offer the first 5 kits at wholesale. Check out https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...601#post781601.

Turbonetics is offering a pre-release sale price which will go away once the kit is released so expect everyones prices to go up about $300 - $500.

I also sent you a PM.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by Repsol
Do you know how much you plan to charge for these? If the price is right, I think will jump on it.

Last edited by TurboKits.com; 11-06-2005 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Jesse...
This is Jonathan from Papa John's in CT, I spoke to Grant on the phone last week regarding the Turbonetics kit for the G. Just wondering if you guys got any pics up the intercooler steup yet?

Reason why I ask and the reason for my "hesitation" on sending in a deposit, is the fact that I no longer have the OEM bumper on my G. I'm using a Greddy front end, which has a large center cut opening right in the middle of the bumper (similar to that of the Z's intercooler placement), so I don't think the G35 intercooler will look right, and it may not even fit properly with my front end.

Here's a pic...

So its for this reason why I was asking and leaning more twd the Z kit as I could use the Z's intercooler more in my favor than what will be coming out for the G...

Last but not least, I have seen some shots of the kit, but was wondering, does everything underneath line up with the OEM exhaust setup. I know you can use the OEM exhaust manifolds, but what about aftermarket (short - like OEM style) headers? Will they hold up to the added weight of the turbo components and possible additional heat? Just curious...

Anyhow, I'm still very interested in this setup. If you guys are ever down in my neck of the woods, please stop by and say hello!

Jonathan

Old 10-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
If you have a front bumper with an intercooler friendly opening you can remove the fans and turn the intercooler around. It will look exactly like the 350z intercooler. They recommend turning it around for looks. The fan brackets would be showing if you didn't.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by turbokitscom
Yes, 100% sure. Just not for the AUTO yet. That will be ready soon.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
Jesse,
sorry to keep asking the same questions over and over, but can you give us a little more info about what has been done so that this kit will fit an 05 6MT. As was a part of a vortech GB and i was guaranteed (by vortech)that the kit will fit, but as it turns out it didnt. its hard for me to accept a simple "yes" this time.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Meatshackle
If you have a front bumper with an intercooler friendly opening you can remove the fans and turn the intercooler around. It will look exactly like the 350z intercooler. They recommend turning it around for looks. The fan brackets would be showing if you didn't.
That's what I wanted to see... There was one person on the forum who had Turbonetics fab up a kit for his G (prob one of the first people to get it) and I saw his intercooler setup and it just wouldnt look right on a G with a Greddy type bumper. I wasn't sure if you could simply turn the intercooler around and still have it line up with both inlet and outlet as well as its mounts... I would love to see details of it...

Old 10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Turbonetics has stepped out for the Day. I will try to get these answered for you all tomorrow.

I am going to a DYNO session tomorrow from 12PM - ? so if I can't get answers before I leave. It might have to wait for Wed.

Sorry for the delay...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit