Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

*NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by neffster
Jose, from all that I've read you're gonna want to sell your Crawford Headers and put the stock manifolds (they really shouldn't be called headers) back on.

I don't want to go into a long narrative but basically the shorter headers are better for turbo applications (heat, air flow, etc). Plus you can remove the Crawfords for cheap while doing the ST install and you can sell them as slightly used for good money. Your final hp/tq should be better if you ditch the longer headers from what I've read and you'll have more money in your pocket.

Headers are good for S/C's due to the low end torque being MIA. The ST's and TT's hit full boost at ~3500-4000 rpms so the headers aren't needed. Remember when you bought the Crawfords you were planning on going with a S/C.
very true, i've been thinking bout selling them. but i'm still flip floppin on whether i should go ST or not. i may just wait for a while.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do it Jose! You'd probably get good $$$ for your y pipe, headers, and cats... then you can put it into other stuff

Old 10-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by 2slo2bfurious
Do it Jose! You'd probably get good $$$ for your y pipe, headers, and cats... then you can put it into other stuff
this is the kinda stuff i need to hear

Old 10-18-2005, 04:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbokitscom
I can't access the page for some reason. Could you please PM me pricing on this kit?

Can anyone tell me what Greddy eManage Ultimate is? Do I need it to run the turbo? Thanks

Old 10-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I was having trouble with the site too. Almost like it was trying to load the page twice and it would fail the second time and pop up an error. I logged out and closed the window and logged back in, that seemed to work for me.

PM Sent

The Emanage Ultimate is the newest version of the GReddy eManage it gives you control like a stand alone, but is still a piggy back system with a piggyback price. It is only needed for tuning the kit to the 05 Coupe with the Rev Up engine. However, if you plan on tuning for more power then it is not a bad choice. Especially with the package price to buy it with the kit.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by Dan_K
I can't access the page for some reason. Could you please PM me pricing on this kit?

Can anyone tell me what Greddy eManage Ultimate is? Do I need it to run the turbo? Thanks

Old 10-18-2005, 02:55 PM
So, if I have a 2004 Coupe, I don't need the eManage to run the turbo? I'll be staying on stock interenals, and I'd rather have it safe at 8psi than blow my motor at 10psi+.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Exactly, Install and Play

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

So, if I have a 2004 Coupe, I don't need the eManage to run the turbo? I'll be staying on stock interenals, and I'd rather have it safe at 8psi than blow my motor at 10psi+.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:27 PM
some people still use it and stay at stock boost, it can be used for extra safety. i'm not a big believer in mail-order tuning.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
True, every car is a tad bit different; and you can always squeeze out more power with a tune, but the Turbonetics flash is done very well...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by escobar929
some people still use it and stay at stock boost, it can be used for extra safety. i'm not a big believer in mail-order tuning.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:14 PM
True, every car is a tad bit different; and you can always squeeze out more power with a tune, but the Turbonetics flash is done very well...

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
no doubt about it, if i didnt have an 05 i would stay w/ the t-netics flash and later upgrade to the EU, once my pockets recovered

Old 10-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Bare Minimun - what parts do you need to "BEEF" up your engine to crank up the boost safely?

Just curious...

Old 10-19-2005, 10:56 AM
The first step is to set a HP goal and a Budget and see if they match up.

What are your current and future goals?

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Bare Minimun - what parts do you need to "BEEF" up your engine to crank up the boost safely?

Just curious...

Old 10-19-2005, 11:50 AM
The first step is to set a HP goal and a Budget and see if they match up.

What are your current and future goals?

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com
My current goal is to not spend any money on this darn car until i move out!!! LMAO!

Actually, its not so much a goal - its knowing myself. I can predict myself loving the 380-400hp area for a little bit - then wanting MORE! So if i want to run 10-12psi or more, to acheive about 450-475hp or more - im just trying to figure out what type of project im looking at.

Im guessing a fully built motor (rods, pistons, crank, cams,etc) + Turboneitcs Tuner Kit, Stand-Alone Eng Manangemnt, and a few other bits + a good tune would be what im looking at. Without pulling out my calculator, i would guess thats near 10k easy. Is it worth it??? Who knows.....will i do it? Maybe.

But one thing is for sure - im gonna do my research and ask about 10 million questions before i make any moves!

Sorrry for the long post...

Current Goal - to hear a LOUD BOV every time i shift!!!!
Future Goal - 450whp or more!, sub-13-second car (street tires), no blown motors!!!

Old 10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Pearlcouprg35,

If your primary goal is to add a turbo safely to the stock engine then the TNs ST kit is perfect. Just sign up for our Group Buy (did you get my PM with the new pricing) and you can be one of the first to get the kit. However, since your future goals include upping the ante. I suggest you go with the EU right off the bat. This will allow for fine tuning of your current set up and give you a good foundation to build on.

In regards to future plans. We quoted a customer on a 600WHP build the other day and it came to about $18,000. This was for the complete package. Not just the engine & turbo parts, but wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, clutch, flywheel, everything needed to make the power and control the power. Sweeeeeetttt!

Anyway, let me know if you have any further questions.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

My current goal is to not spend any money on this darn car until i move out!!! LMAO!

Actually, its not so much a goal - its knowing myself. I can predict myself loving the 380-400hp area for a little bit - then wanting MORE! So if i want to run 10-12psi or more, to acheive about 450-475hp or more - im just trying to figure out what type of project im looking at.

Im guessing a fully built motor (rods, pistons, crank, cams,etc) + Turboneitcs Tuner Kit, Stand-Alone Eng Manangemnt, and a few other bits + a good tune would be what im looking at. Without pulling out my calculator, i would guess thats near 10k easy. Is it worth it??? Who knows.....will i do it? Maybe.

But one thing is for sure - im gonna do my research and ask about 10 million questions before i make any moves!

Sorrry for the long post...

Future Goal - 450whp or more!, sub-13-second car (street tires), no blown motors!!!

Last edited by TurboKits.com; 10-19-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:10 PM

i know a couple of t-netics z are putting down low to mid 12's on stock boost. so we should be able to get high 12's.

i also wanna hear a loud BOV, maybe MIAPLAYA can answer this, how loud is the raptor BOV?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Turbonetics G35 Single Turbo Kit