Spotted: 2006 Black G35 Coupe with FSU Tag.............

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2007 | 03:49 PM
|
Angry Spotted: 2006 Black G35 Coupe with FSU Tag.............

Well i obviously don't post much but i would like to know who the hell is the douchebag with an 06 black g35 coupe with an FSU tag that was driving today on the 595 heading east. This bald, hispanic-caucasian looking idiot proceeded to merge onto the highway at a decent speed and decided to slam on his brakes from about 75 mph to 45 mph. Not only did he do this, the idiot had the nerve to roll up next to me, lower his window and begin to tell me to slow the "F" down while going 76 in a 65. Then he speeds away going 85 mph all the way to the turnpike exit.

Now I can honestly say that this is the first time i have ever come across ANY idiot driving a g35. Hell even the chicks in these cars drive with normal sense. Let it be known that this dude needs to take a chill pill and go seek some psychiatric help as he is a hypocrite for what he did today and he's a dumbass for driving like that.

Old 05-03-2007 | 06:23 PM
F*cking Douchebag.

Old 05-03-2007 | 06:26 PM
Who me??? NAAAAAAA.
i say we kill him. Or not we.

Old 05-03-2007 | 06:42 PM
Banned
wow, that what a dick move

Old 05-03-2007 | 06:43 PM
wow.. the proper respnse shudda been !
'Pull ova muthaf*cka, say it to my face, dont give a daaaamn if its the highway, emergency lane right now maaafukkaa!!'
but offcourse being 6'1, 200 pounds with a wide receiver build, n 8 years of Muay Thai experience allows me the ability to do these things ... i dunno how u roll but, u shud definitely try that out one time even if you are 5'5 ..150 pounds.... i got in the faces of 3 huge juice monkey white guys all at least 6'5 and 250 one time.. and they totally backed down... although I was shistin my pants the whole time, but they coudlnt tell, I gotta killer poker face... haha its all about the poker face

Old 05-03-2007 | 07:02 PM
So much anger...

Old 05-03-2007 | 07:04 PM
Who me??? NAAAAAAA.
ORRRRRRR you could just keep a .45 ruger like me under your seat. Saves you half the strees then going through all that
Originally Posted by Adon
'Pull ova muthaf*cka, say it to my face, dont give a daaaamn if its the highway, emergency lane right now maaafukkaa!!'
but offcourse being 6'1, 200 pounds with a wide receiver build, n 8 years of Muay Thai experience allows me the ability to do these things ... i dunno how u roll but, u shud definitely try that out one time even if you are 5'5 ..150 pounds.... i got in the faces of 3 huge juice monkey white guys all at least 6'5 and 250 one time.. and they totally backed down... although I was shistin my pants the whole time, but they coudlnt tell, I gotta killer poker face... haha its all about the poker face

Old 05-03-2007 | 07:34 PM
daaamn, u guys r some real OG triple OG's

Old 05-03-2007 | 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by PsYcholG35
ORRRRRRR you could just keep a .45 ruger like me under your seat. Saves you half the strees then going through all that

oh yea das always an option... but not if u gotta criminal record, u get caught wit that by 5 0 wit a record youre fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunked !

Old 05-03-2007 | 08:51 PM
douche bag (aka A$$HOLES/ F--ck face): Prevalance rate of 20-25% in the population.

you just met one of them on the road... I am very sorry to hear this... seriously.
at least that douchebag did not hit you.

Old 05-03-2007 | 08:56 PM
rarejdm.com
Premier Member
All the Muay Thai aint gonna help you when someone pulls a knife or a gun. Sometimes, most times in fact it's better to let the assh**** do their thing. Eh whatever, I think I'm just getting older.

Old 05-03-2007 | 09:47 PM
hahah...**** after hearing about a guy getting stabbed in front of his 4 yr old daughter and wife for brake checking a guy and an atlanta man shooting a guy after he cut him off(or somethin liek that) my road rage was cured itself...other than that...lets go beat some ***!

Old 05-04-2007 | 04:51 PM
wow you sound hot....

and I'm sure they were 6'5 250lbs!!
did you measure and weigh them?

Old 05-04-2007 | 05:02 PM
poker face.. its all about the poker face... and u gotta have some Scarface Tony Montana type cojones too!
yea road rage is a problem there's even been news specials on it....
damn Mia nice ride... i'm now convinced that Florida has the hottest G35 coupes in the countries...I have a thread posted askin which state has the hottest G's but they're all over the top down there in florida from what I see, I just wonder what kinda tires yall use to get around in that non stop hurricane weather hittin your streets...
... and yea they were that big..i tossed a scale in front and made them all hop on
heh, typical Canadian hockey type white boys up here in Vancouver.... all friggin huge construction workers

and nice 2Pac quote.... there, thousand deaths..etc...... its from "Death Around the Corner"
Imma walking 2Pac wikipedia

Old 05-04-2007 | 05:10 PM
haha yea I think the only road rage that should be expressed is towards those FRIGGIN TAXI DRIVERS !
I swear they're all bigtime AHOLESS!!!
they'll speed, make illegal lane switches, cut you off, drive dangerously and then try cutting into your lane and when you dont let them they honk at you as if YOU did something wrong !
yessssss lets ALL road rage on TAXI DRIVERS !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spotted: 2006 Black G35 Coupe with FSU Tag.............