FGC All Florida Lokey Meet 2008 - Pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 02:51 AM
_jb
Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FGC All Florida Lokey Meet 2008 - Pictures!

Once again the Florida G35 Club Lokey All Florida Meet was a tremendous success. We were fortunate enough to have beautiful weather and one of the largest turnouts we have ever had at an FGC Meet. Several people counted over sixty Infinitis that made the trip.

Thanks of course have to go to Lokey Infiniti and especially John Oliva for allowing us to take over their parking lot for a day and planning the event. Some of the newer members don't know it, but John and Lokey were instrumental in founding the Florida G35 Club. Thanks also to the event sponsors for providing prizes for our raffle. I have several pictures of the winners and will post them later.

Somehow I managed to take 407 pictures, so I will be posting for another day or so. I guess I know how I got so sunburned. We usually start one main thread for all the pictures, so anyone else with pictures can feel free to add them to this thread.

Ian's Coupe was looking good...

Several of the Miami contingent made the trip up. Thanks for coming, guys!

Talk about dedication... Interrupting a cell phone conversation to apply a little touch up paint is pretty cool...

Gorgeous G37...

Once again Alex's Barbeque provided a scrumptious lunch... They are very popular around lunch time... (as you can see)

Happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch Mr. Oliva moving his gorgeous chopper to make some extra room. Very nice machine. I wonder if Paul Sr. and Paulie were involved?

I have many, many more pictures to post, so I'll post more tomorrow. I'm posting them roughly in the order that I shot them, so everyone can sort of follow along through the day. Lots of shots of the cars up front and prize winners still to come. Several hot G37's too.

Thanks again for everyone who attended the Meet and those that also helped out.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Premier Member

I have been waiting for JB's pics great as alway's wish I could have made it. Next Lokey meet should be on a Sunday.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:55 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
nice! cant wait for the rest of the pics.

Old 04-20-2008, 06:39 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
nice pics john!

Old 04-20-2008, 09:12 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Keep the pics coming. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
yeah i'm waiting on those pics, i know i took some sh!tty pics of mine and john's are always on the money.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just as everyone else has said, GREAT pictures as always JB!

Old 04-20-2008, 01:48 PM
_jb
Photographer

Thanks guys. I think this was one of our best Lokey Meets ever! We had an exceptional number of new, hot cars this year. It was really nice to see the modified G37 Coupes start showing up.

One of my favorite cars at this years Meet was Chad's (kidcane) new black G37. It's a great example of how slick a G37 can look.

I'm not exactly sure what Daniel is doing here, but you can see that it has not escaped Chad's watchful eye!

Another gorgeous G37 Coupe. I'm not sure who owns this G37, but I really like it. Amazing BBK as you can see.

When someone mentions a Big Brake Kit (BBK), this is what they're talking about. Very nice setup.

Charles was one of our Event Sponsors and also attended the Meet. The RX Performance Motors 350Z was looking very nice, as usual.

Nice Sedan with a trick sound system.

Winston made the long trip from Miami driving his spotless G35 Coupe. Quite a feat with a Twin Turbo monster. Happy to say that Winston arrived with no worries and everything in tip-top shape.

More pictures of the cars parked around the showroom.

Andrew drove his spotless, customized G35 Coupe over for the Lokey Meet and won the Viper Alarm System from Stereorama. Andrew had one of the most powerful Infiniti's at the Lokey Meet, dynoing 595 horsepower at the rear wheels.

Thanks for letting me sit in your Coupe and check out your A-Pillar gauge set. I appreciate it. Very nice. That may have cost me a few $$$... Hahaha...

I hope most of you got to check out Lenny's headlights. He cooked them in his wife's over and opened them up so he could mount lots of tiny LED's inside. Very spectacular... unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them. Hopefully someone else did.

Rob drove his G35 Coupe up for the Lokey Meet. Rob is very active in road racing as you can see by his numbering system.

I don't know how this guy always gets the good spots under the Lokey signs... Hahahaha...

Bill's (ferk) black G35 Coupe was spotless as usual. Certainly one of the shiniest cars at the Meet.

Dan's G35 Coupe was looking spectacular as always.

What better way to end this post than with a hot Laser Red G35 Coupe!

Next up... The Sedans... There were some nice ones this year!

Last edited by _jb; 04-20-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
_jb
Photographer

There were so many nice cars at this Lokey Meet that I took way more pictures than normal. I'm glad some of you took pictures, too because I still missed a lot of cars. We certainly had some nice Sedans at the Meet this year.

Moises brought his Sedan to the meet with a brand new BBK.

And finally... What a lot of people were waiting for... The Raffle... Many thanks go to Ian for planing the Raffle... He does a tremendous job every year and, as you can see, he enjoys it too.

Here are the winners. I didn't get posed shorts of each winner, but you can see who won what and that everybody that won was pretty happy!

After the Raffle, I saw this slick G35 Coupe drive by. I took this shot as he was driving by and thought it was a really nice Coupe. Sorry I missed it during the event... where the heck were you parked?

This brings me back to the first picture I took at the Lokey Meet. This is Dan's girlfriend with her cute little Pug puppy, "Skittles."

Who could guess that at the end of the day, she would slip on some protective clothing... hop on her Ninga 600 motorcycle... and race Dan all the way home to Tampa... Is that cool or what!

That's about it for my pictures.

I hope everyone had a fun time at the Lokey Meet this year, I know I did. Thanks again to Lokey Infiniti and John Oliva. You do so much for the Florida G35 Club... We really appreciate it.

Last edited by _jb; 04-20-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
_jb
Photographer

One more.

Old 04-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
wow very nice turnout..i wish pittsburgh had many G owners :[..i want to go to a meet..

Old 04-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
I only took a few...

Old 04-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
I have no pic.. i'm hurt.. :-(

Old 04-20-2008, 04:03 PM
I don't get the 1771 thing...Is there a story behind it?

Old 04-20-2008, 04:15 PM
he autocrosses the car i think

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FGC All Florida Lokey Meet 2008 - Pictures!