Raffle Ticket Rules and Guidelines (Updated)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2005 | 04:05 PM
The President should be able to participate but . . . he should be charged double.

Old 01-14-2005 | 04:17 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Originally Posted by neffster
I haven't spoken with John yet, but my current plans are for him to "snag" one of the girls he has working behind the service desk and have them actually draw the raffle tickets. This way the raffle can be 100% free from "tampering".

What is everyone's opinion of ME participating in the raffle? Is it poor form for me to try to win some zaino? I've already told Ian and Wes that they can participate and just wanted everyone's input...
I ALMOST made this comment in my previous post to try to get everyone to persuade you into winning something!!! But then i thought, if you feel strongly I wont get involved...glad you came around...
NOW, go buy 16 tickets and start a bidding war!!!!! I think thats my plan

Old 01-15-2005 | 08:27 AM
|
The only problem is that the people who think it would not be fair for me to participate, probably are not going to reply to this post. For that reason I'll take my one raffle ticket (along with my wife's) and wait until after the "major prizes" have been won and throw my tickets into the "other prize" raffle.

We have been talking about making all prizes UNDER $100 an "other prize". This means that the Zaino and the Crawford Billet Oil Cap would be moved out of the "Major Prize" category.

So... It would be possible for someone who purchased a BUNCH of tickets to win a satellite radio, the zaino AND the Crawford Oil cap (plus several other unannounced prizes). Wes will be updating the website to reflect these changes soon, and I will edit the thread above...

Also, it's looking like the BAT Overlays may have "fallen through". I'll remove those items now, and if there are any changes I'll make sure to update everyone as soon as I hear something.

Old 01-15-2005 | 09:07 AM
The people that have contributed the most to the creation of this organization have even more right to share in the benefits than those that are passively participating through a membership. These people have dedicated countless personal hours, late nights and, in some cases, their own financial backing. Without a doubt, this initiative and commitment will build an organization that we can all benefit from in one way or another.

If anything, they deserve something more. If someone is naive enough not to see that, too bad.

Do you think I feel passionate about this?

Old 01-15-2005 | 03:27 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
let's be adult about this. if trusting someone in the club is an issue, maybe you should join another club. i mean it is a raffle, not the presidential election. oops! that may not be the best analogy when you are asking people to have trust. LOL

Old 01-15-2005 | 05:03 PM
Neff,

It appears by popular vote (unanimous vote) that you had better participate. Otherwise, you will have louisdarke, Finiti35, shetyamout, dabomb and myself to answer to.

Old 01-15-2005 | 05:12 PM
yeah I agree, Neff better participate.. so he can he like the hair club guy..

"Not only am I the president, but i'm also a client."

Old 01-15-2005 | 05:21 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
yeah and the club needs your money...your not lucky enough to win anyway!!!

Old 01-15-2005 | 09:46 PM
I agree

I agree. Neff should certainly be allowed to particpate in the raflle. It's not like he is pulling the winning tickets. If someone objects, let them speak their mind now or shut up later.

Old 01-16-2005 | 12:09 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
OK EVERYONE....check the website...we have added ANOTHER special for those that have said "i dont have the $52.50 yet"

BUT keep in mind all those that take advantage of the $52.50 special before Feb. 1st will be the ONLY ones elligable to the "new" special. To be annouced on Febuary 1st!!

Last edited by dabomb; 01-16-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-20-2005 | 06:02 PM
|
Miami people please read the latest update as of 1-20-2005. Creative Carz in South Florida has Generously donated 2 FREE HUPER OPTIK 30% Window tint jobs to the FGC Raffle at the March 5th Lokey Infiniti Meet. Both Sedan and Coupe owners will be eligible to win one of the two free tint jobs!

This would be a good time for the South Florida Crew to decide to join the FGC and attend the March meet because these Huper Optik tint jobs retail in the $250-$350 price range EACH!!!

Just more proof that the FGC is watching out for its SFL members as best as it can!!!

Last edited by neffster; 01-20-2005 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-21-2005 | 11:34 AM
Miami people please read the latest update as of 1-20-2005. Creative Carz in South Florida has Generously donated 2 FREE HUPER OPTIK 30% Window tint jobs to the FGC Raffle at the March 5th Lokey Infiniti Meet. Both Sedan and Coupe owners will be eligible to win one of the two free tint jobs!

This would be a good time for the South Florida Crew to decide to join the FGC and attend the March meet because these Huper Optik tint jobs retail in the $250-$350 price range EACH!!!

Just more proof that the FGC is watching out for its SFL members as best as it can!!!
I have HuperOptik on my G, paid $350 for it on sale. It is the best tint you can have (ceramic based means: a) higher heat rejection; b) no UV block degradation over the long term; and c) no metallic tint based interference for radar detectors).

This is a great prize!

Old 01-21-2005 | 03:55 PM
|
Dabomb and Miamig35sedan,

I'm still feeling generous so you guys get the 8 tickets for $52.50 special too! You will also be eligible for the SPECIAL OFFER that I'll be announcing on 2-1-2005. This offer will only be available to those who have taken advantage of the 7 for $52.50 deal. Those people so far are...

1. louisdarke
2. shetyamout
3. g8tor20
4. dabomb
5. MiamiG35sedan
6. driven
7. Demonteverde321
8. Tgenius
9. FLFIRE

Anyone else want to be added to the list?

Old 01-21-2005 | 08:29 PM
FGC President
give me till tomorrow. where are we paypalin it to the same one where we sent the money to join??

Old 01-21-2005 | 09:12 PM
Florida G35 Club Charter Member
Anyone else want to be added to the list?
I'll be in before the 29th. I have a few trees to chop down for $. Guess all of the sudden I'm a lumberjack. I could use a real job again, any IT managers here need an overqualified PC tech?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raffle Ticket Rules and Guidelines (Updated)