Raffle Ticket Rules and Guidelines (Updated)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2005 | 09:20 PM
|
Originally Posted by SFLG35
give me till tomorrow. where are we paypalin it to the same one where we sent the money to join??
Spend more than 2 minutes on the club website* and you'll figure it out.

*hint- look under "NEXT MEET".

You do know there is a reason that Wes works so hard on this website. It's so that people will check it out from time to time and...

Old 01-22-2005 | 01:12 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Originally Posted by neffster
You do know there is a reason that Wes works so hard on this website. It's so that people will check it out from time to time and...
really? i thought it was because u liked making me work

Old 01-24-2005 | 08:16 AM
|
Is anyone else going to take advantage of the 7 tickets for $52.50 offer? The t-shirt money is due soon and the club filing fees with the state and IRS are just around the corner. Plus we'll be signing the check for the liability insurance soon too! In order to generate more revenew for the club I'm extending the 7 tickets for $52.50 special a little longer...

Also, only 7 more days before the next big raffle ticket offer is announced and only those who have taken us up on the 7 for $52.50 offer will be eligible.

If there is a prize you just have to have, I'd suggest buying your first set of 7 tickets soon...

Old 01-31-2005 | 07:16 PM
|
The people who are presently able to participate in the $5 raffle ticket offer are...

1. louisdarke
2. shetyamout
3. g8tor20
4. dabomb
5. MiamiG35sedan
6. driven
7. Demonteverde321
8. Tgenius
9. FLFIRE
10. G35Sean
11. Omi
12. SFLG35

and Gjocky is eligible to upgrade his $25 purchase should he choose.

Thus far, FLFIRE and Demonteverde321 both have taken advantage of the $5 additional raffle ticket offer (not wasting any time, I appreciate that).

Everyone else has a few hours to be added to the list. Don't be caught wishing you would have won one of the BIG RAFFLE TICKET PRIZES on March 5th!

Last edited by neffster; 02-19-2005 at 11:36 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-01-2005 | 11:21 PM
doh! (smacks self in head) i was meaning to purchase the 8 tickets for $52.50 and buy some more $5 tickets...but i waited til the last minute. anyone else make the same mistake?

Old 02-03-2005 | 08:49 AM
|
I'm allowing this offer to continue. Presently the Raffle ticket sales are as follows:

1 ticket is $11.00

3 tickets are $25.00

7 tickets are $52.50

IF you are a Charter Member who has participated in the 7 tickets for $52.50 special PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT JANUARY 31st, you are eligible to purchase as many raffle tickets as you like for $5.00 each.

Old 02-08-2005 | 03:00 PM
|
BTW, FLFIRE is the leading raffle ticket purchaser as of this point. I'm surprised that more of you who are eligible haven't taken advantage of the $5/ticket offer.

With the following prizes...

Free Crawford Cast Plenum
Free Sat. Radio (or) OEM Spoiler (either with free installation)
Full C-Bra Kit ($200 install fee)
(2)Free Huper Optik tint jobs
(2) Free KP Tech Window and VDC modules
(2) Free Blue Batmobile Overlays
Free Crawford Oil Cap
Free Zaino Kit

...I'm surprised more people haven't purchased additional tickets. That's beetween 9 and 11 guaranteed winners and so far only 30 people have committed to going to the meet. Sounds like pretty good odds of winning something that you'd really like.

Old 02-19-2005 | 11:35 AM
|
All right guys and girls. Time is getting down to the wire. There are only 2 weeks from today to get your raffle tickets purchased! Right now we have about a dozen people who've taken advantage of the additional tickets and just over 35 people committed to attending. I'd say that the odds are looking pretty good for that dozen!

Old 02-20-2005 | 07:16 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Question

is the satellite radio an OEM system? do you have your choice of XM or Sirius? thanks

Old 02-20-2005 | 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by ChasingAmy
is the satellite radio an OEM system? do you have your choice of XM or Sirius? thanks
Yes and Yes.

Old 02-21-2005 | 07:53 AM
|
Originally Posted by ChasingAmy
The sat. radio is not only an OEM system, but it comes with FREE INSTALLATION! You will also have your choice of XM or Sirius. Interested in purchasing some extra raffle tickets?

Old 02-21-2005 | 09:15 AM
Question since we are discussing the satellite radio prize

i have seen several different ways to install the sat antennas in our cars. do you think we can specify where it gets installed? i hate the whole roof mount look, and i would probably spend a few dollars on one of those smaller, micro type antennas, if that wouldn't be a problem, and was an option. just curious.....

Old 02-21-2005 | 10:55 AM
|
Originally Posted by louisdarke
i have seen several different ways to install the sat antennas in our cars. do you think we can specify where it gets installed? i hate the whole roof mount look, and i would probably spend a few dollars on one of those smaller, micro type antennas, if that wouldn't be a problem, and was an option. just curious.....
G35Sean was telling me that John at Lokey will have the guys install the antenna any where you want it. I know Grubbs now sells a super small antenna (Lokey has access to it as well) that can be mounted on the front dash or near the rear deck lid. Call Lokey Parts dept. for more details.

Old 02-21-2005 | 12:58 PM
G35Sean was telling me that John at Lokey will have the guys install the antenna any where you want it. I know Grubbs now sells a super small antenna (Lokey has access to it as well) that can be mounted on the front dash or near the rear deck lid. Call Lokey Parts dept. for more details.
I don't remember talking to him about the antenna placement. I talked to him about mounting the unit and if we have the option of XM or Sirius. I didn't know if you would be able to see the unit. It's mounted in the dash the same way it would be if you ordered sat. radio when you bought your car.

Old 02-22-2005 | 12:39 AM
Neff.. can we still buy additional tix (the ones from the list of the 7 deal)?? I haven't been around as much with the new g/f and work/school.. lemme know.. I'm game

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raffle Ticket Rules and Guidelines (Updated)