Lokey FGC-VPP Write Up Requests...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lokey FGC-VPP Write Up Requests...

ATTENTION

Everyone that has purchased a vehicle through Lokey Infiniti...

You all owe me a write up on your experience. I want to add the experiences to the sticky thread above and need feedback. So far every one of you has told me that you'd get me a write up, so..... get 'er done!

Old 02-22-2005, 12:37 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok ok since I hate procrastinating, I'm starting to work on the foreword to mine

Old 02-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
*WHEN everything works out fine this saturday, i'll have the write up done by next week.

*edited by neffster

Last edited by neffster; 02-22-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:13 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Lucky you Jose! Btw is Lokey getting your G through another FL dealer or do they have a new allocation coming in this week?

Old 02-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Lucky you Jose! Btw is Lokey getting your G through another FL dealer or do they have a new allocation coming in this week?
they traded with another dealer, but they did it when it arrived at the port so i wouldnt have to pay for the transportation fee, the only thing is they are out of stock on the front chin spoiler so i might have to go back when they get it

neff,
your right about "when" cause so far they have been wonderfull,
BTW my dad is getting a Serengetti Sand 5AT Sedan on saturday also, but i'm trying to talk to him on a lakeshore slate

Old 02-22-2005, 05:10 PM
NICE!!!

Old 02-22-2005, 05:52 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by escobar929
they traded with another dealer, but they did it when it arrived at the port so i wouldnt have to pay for the transportation fee, the only thing is they are out of stock on the front chin spoiler so i might have to go back when they get it

neff,
your right about "when" cause so far they have been wonderfull,
BTW my dad is getting a Serengetti Sand 5AT Sedan on saturday also, but i'm trying to talk to him on a lakeshore slate
Tell your dad to get a LS because it will match your DG better, then take some pics of both. I haven't seen a SS sedan, only the coupe and you can literally mistake it for a Lexus. Btw you can locate your G already on infiniti.com, I'm surprised it shows it's the only 6MT Lokey has coming in. And if they have the chin spoiler the following week you have another reason to drive your G to the meet

Old 02-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
If you need/want this chin spoiler, let me know. Give me a call and we can order it and have it ready for you for the 5th to install it!

Congrats on the car, and thanks for the business. Is Dad getting his car from us as well? Let me know if I can be of any service during this transaction.

Take care...

Old 02-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I'll get mine in Neffster...sorry been busy with work. I haven't even had much time with my G yet!

Old 02-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by LokeyInfiniti
If you need/want this chin spoiler, let me know. Give me a call and we can order it and have it ready for you for the 5th to install it!

Congrats on the car, and thanks for the business. Is Dad getting his car from us as well? Let me know if I can be of any service during this transaction.

Take care...
Yeah, let John know if you want it for the meet. Also add your name to the list for the Lokey Infiniti service work at this link... https://g35driver.com/forums/florida-g-club/45242-who-s-getting-service-done-lokey-infiniti-march-5th.html

Old 02-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Thanks for your help John and Neff, but I'm still fighting with my manager to be able to get the 5th off, cause its the Las Olas Art Fair, which is a very busy weekend and my manager doesnt know if he is gonna be able to give me the day off, but i'm keeping my fingers crosses. I talked to Larry Chapman and he said he would order it for me and if i get the 5th off, i'll have it installed then, if not i'll have it installed the following weekend.

Oh BTW John I tried sending you a PM and it said your box was full, but I told Larry at Lokey that my dad, who is also a FGC member, wanted to buy a g sedan and he said he would take care of it, but thanks anywayz

Old 02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Tell your dad to get a LS because it will match your DG better, then take some pics of both. I haven't seen a SS sedan, only the coupe and you can literally mistake it for a Lexus. Btw you can locate your G already on infiniti.com, I'm surprised it shows it's the only 6MT Lokey has coming in. And if they have the chin spoiler the following week you have another reason to drive your G to the meet
OMG, I cant believe I didnt notice it, i goto infiniti.com almost every day, it wasnt there last night. I'm not to sure on the bodyside molding, I think im gonna tell them to remove it, it kinda ruins the smothness of the long sexy door. But if I get the 5th off you can ride w/ me since you live so close, i'll let u know when next weeks schedule comes out.

Old 02-22-2005, 11:55 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by escobar929
OMG, I cant believe I didnt notice it, i goto infiniti.com almost every day, it wasnt there last night. I'm not to sure on the bodyside molding, I think im gonna tell them to remove it, it kinda ruins the smothness of the long sexy door. But if I get the 5th off you can ride w/ me since you live so close, i'll let u know when next weeks schedule comes out.
Yeah I think I saw it just today, it's awesome that your G is there already!! You can always have the bodyside moldings removed. Thanks much, I might take you up on the offer for a ride, I was going to drive up the day before but I don't know yet if the circumstances will allow me. Either way I see you around, I definitely wanna check out your G sometime after you pick it up. Good luck on Saturday.

Old 03-01-2005, 05:17 PM
bump because no one sent me their write up...

Old 03-01-2005, 05:51 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
i think Jeff said it best...."When fun starts becoming work it aint fun no more."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lokey FGC-VPP Write Up Requests...