Lokey Infiniti needs to buy Orlando Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lokey Infiniti needs to buy Orlando Infiniti

I just dropped off the G for an oil change (gonna wait while they do the job) and it took over 15 minutes just to get a service writer to process my paperwork. Hopefully they'll do the job right NO WASH and USE PROVIDED OIL and all will be cool, but 15 minutes of waiting around the service desk area just standing there... come on OI!

Old 10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you put big "DO NOT WASH" signs on the windshield and steering wheel? I found through another person that certain SFL dealerships WILL wash your car REGARDLESS of any verbal notice on your part. That's why I always take mine to Nissan, they let me watch too

Old 10-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
How much does Orlando Infiniti charge to change oil that you take them? I need a change on one of the cars.

Old 10-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My 1 1/2 week old G35 sedan is there for the second time for an alignment issue. Yes, I too am wondering what they charge for an oil change with provided oil?? Which oil did you provide them?? The detail guys do not know how to wash or clean the vehicles there. When I purchased my brand new off the truck sedan, I had the detail guys work on it 5 times until I woujld accept it. Sean, the General sales manager went the final time and assisted in the cleaning. I have some cool pic's. I have been dealing with Steve Johnson (service manager) and so far I am not impressed with him. If it doesn't get fixed correctly this time I will be speaking to Peter (the owner).

Old 10-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Gilley
How much does Orlando Infiniti charge to change oil that you take them? I need a change on one of the cars.
I paid ~$33 for the oil change, the oil filter and crush gasket and sales tax. Then I paid ~$32 for AMS OIL 10-W30 (full synthetic). So it will cost me about $65 for an oil change.

If I do it myself it will cost about $5.99/quart ($32) for buying the AMS OIL and $8.50 for the AMS OIL brand filter. I guess the extra $25 isn't too bad. Maybe I'll start doing it myself and saving the $25.

Old 10-05-2005, 05:50 PM
I asked because I changed the oil on the coupe recently and it was a hassle with a jack and jack stands, not to mention the 14 thousand bolts to hold the plastic pan in place. Then I have to take to oil to the auto parts store to dispose of it. I'm thinking it might be worth it to pay $33 for the filter, crush washer and labor.

I almost stopped by there this afternoon to pick up a filter. I would have probably seen you there.

Did they say anything about your sc? There is no way they wouldn't have noticed it, if not for the whine alone. : )

Old 10-05-2005, 06:12 PM
The S/C got a lot of attention in the shop (they all heard me pull into the enclosed bay). They let me watch them do the service which was cool and the technician commented many times about the 'super clean install'.

They did everything perfectly and even did a visual inspection of my pads for FREE. With 25,000 miles on the brembos the tech said the front pads had 50% life left and the rears had 65% life left. That blew me away!!! I was in and out in just over 1 hour which is what I've come to know as GOOD SERVICE when dealing with OI.

Lokey would have had the job done in 30 minutes or less and even offered me a loaner car. LOL

Old 10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What are you refering to when saying S/C?? Well since my Orlando Infiniti sales person came and picked up the G from my wifes work, he left us with a pretty suprising loaner. A fully loaded with Navi QX56, my wife loves it but it sure doesn't handle like the G This QX has 100 miles on it? We will have this until they get it fixed or until Friday. When the G was in the first time for the alignment, they gave my wife an identical G35 as a loaner with 285 miles on it? Let hope they continue to treat us like this and get the car fixed properly.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by vrsc
What are you refering to when saying S/C?? ...
Take a gander at my sig (or signature just below my name) and see if anything jumps out at you.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by neffster
Take a gander at my sig (or signature just below my name) and see if anything jumps out at you.
its obviously your Special/Camera you had laying on the seat... todd dont be a smart a ss. come on man

Old 10-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Or I hope Lokey Opens a dealership in central FL and just puts them out of business.... Okay I'll be quiet now, its just hard when I get a chance to say something about my favorite dealership, OI!!!

Originally Posted by vrsc
What are you refering to when saying S/C?? Well since my Orlando Infiniti sales person came and picked up the G from my wifes work, he left us with a pretty suprising loaner. A fully loaded with Navi QX56, my wife loves it but it sure doesn't handle like the G This QX has 100 miles on it? We will have this until they get it fixed or until Friday. When the G was in the first time for the alignment, they gave my wife an identical G35 as a loaner with 285 miles on it? Let hope they continue to treat us like this and get the car fixed properly.
That's truly amazing to me Only I time I can get a loaner is when I schedule weeks and weeks ahead. Is there something on our service records that service advisors can put memo's or something on? Like "hey, remember to treat this guy like an ***"

Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Gilley,

You happen to be in luck. I happen to have the OI Recommended Maint. Schedule with pricing and it says for the Premium Maint. is $39.00 does not include synthetic oil and for the Schedule 1 Maint. which covers the above, In Cabin filter and Rotate and balance tires is $207.00. Hope this helps.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Draco24433
Gilley,

You happen to be in luck. I happen to have the OI Recommended Maint. Schedule with pricing and it says for the Premium Maint. is $39.00 does not include synthetic oil and for the Schedule 1 Maint. which covers the above, In Cabin filter and Rotate and balance tires is $207.00. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I guess they cut you a break if you take your own oil. I do need to swap the two cabin filters too. I wonder if the $207 for rotation of the tires means they dis and re mount the tires to the other side.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:32 PM
if you go to Courtesy Pontiac and GMC on 17-92 by sr434 you can buy all your own oil what ever you want and your own oil filter and they will change the oil for you for 10 bucks

Old 10-06-2005, 01:43 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Will they give you an '05 GTO as a loaner vehicle?

I wish...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lokey Infiniti needs to buy Orlando Infiniti