Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

So many turbo kits, which one to choose??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 07:32 PM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DelawareG35
Practice makes perfect.. even the best of the best started off the same.

I have a set goal for 600rwhp anything higher is a bonus.. probably going with a GTM shortblock and the greddy TT kit. and a lil custom work here and there
I am not into drag racing.....Road racing for me

If you are going for 600 whp.....do a lot of research .... I mean A LOT !

Good Luck

Old 03-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XKR
I am not into drag racing.....Road racing for me

If you are going for 600 whp.....do a lot of research .... I mean A LOT !

Good Luck
I recommend starting on my350z.com with the how to do turbos right the first time thread. Great stuff. Are you located in Delaware, delaware?

Old 03-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
I recommend starting on my350z.com with the how to do turbos right the first time thread. Great stuff. Are you located in Delaware, delaware?

I live in New Castle, Delaware

and about the research i have been doing alot of that.. i dont find this forum as informative as Nasioc but i do get most of the info i need. I plan on getting my install and tune through Performance Factory everything i have read about them are nothing but great reviews.. I also know of two locals that are running the greddy TT kit.

The kit seems great as long as its install properly and the possible heat/hose issues are taken care of upon install i don't see any real problems with it.

I cant find to much about shops and custom fab work they have done.. either or you guys think you can point me in that direction.. i just wanna see what has been done out there

Old 03-27-2008, 11:05 PM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
I cant find to much about shops and custom fab work they have done.. either or you guys think you can point me in that direction.. i just wanna see what has been done out there

Go to my350Z and the "Shop Build" section....you will see some monster cars there.

Also check the Forced Induction section also.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
I live in New Castle, Delaware

and about the research i have been doing alot of that.. i dont find this forum as informative as Nasioc but i do get most of the info i need. I plan on getting my install and tune through Performance Factory everything i have read about them are nothing but great reviews.. I also know of two locals that are running the greddy TT kit.

The kit seems great as long as its install properly and the possible heat/hose issues are taken care of upon install i don't see any real problems with it.

Nice I live up in PA but have a shore house down in Longneck, DE. I am down there in the summer. Maybe I'll see you driving around. Plus I have tons of work in DE.

-AGThing1227

Old 03-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by XKR
Go to my350Z and the "Shop Build" section....you will see some monster cars there.

Also check the Forced Induction section also.
yea i have been peeking in those forums from time to time.. there are some very nice builds i must say.

Nice I live up in PA but have a shore house down in Longneck, DE. I am down there in the summer. Maybe I'll see you driving around. Plus I have tons of work in DE.

-AGThing1227
Yea maybe.. the car wont be anything special this summer seeing how im purchasing the parts and stuff and doing the research that is needed to be done to make sure things are put together well and everything is done right the first time. Alot of my buddies have sick cars some american some foreign..
we will be down at Ocean City for the car shows.. be rent a beach house and all.. so maybe if your down that way we can catch up.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1374513

thats a link to my previous cars...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:57 PM
yea i have been peeking in those forums from time to time.. there are some very nice builds i must say.

Yea maybe.. the car wont be anything special this summer seeing how im purchasing the parts and stuff and doing the research that is needed to be done to make sure things are put together well and everything is done right the first time. Alot of my buddies have sick cars some american some foreign..
we will be down at Ocean City for the car shows.. be rent a beach house and all.. so maybe if your down that way we can catch up.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1374513

thats a link to my previous cars...
Ohh wow, that car was in bad shape. Glad you were ok. I live 30 mins from Ocean City. Wheres the car show? By the boardwalk? Date, maybe we can hook up.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Ohh wow, that car was in bad shape. Glad you were ok. I live 30 mins from Ocean City. Wheres the car show? By the boardwalk? Date, maybe we can hook up.

umm usually at that convention center or whatever they have there.. im not 100% positive on the date but im guessing april 16th-18th

and then they will have couple others which will be more import based in june-august