Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

reflash or not before installing the UTEC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chef-j
I do agree with parts failing. But I more lay on good tune, since I'm runing sc, there less chance parts failing than turbo.

You are Atheng?... Enough said.
There is no reason for us to go over pro/cons about utec and osiris. Since you enough said same things on many other posts on my350z and I do respect your other posts, (that helped a lot when I moved to osiris).
But isn't time for you to accept that, slowly more FI guys runing osiris and haven't hear any complain from users "yet"?

Dont get me wrong, I have always thought that the Osirs is a great option. It just lack the safety feature that an FI car needs. It is not as bad with SC because you guys dont have to worry about boost creep and boost spike. Like I said, if Uprev will add the features that are important to me and other self tuner like third party support and active knock control, then I'll be jumping on Osiris in a heartbeat.

I have always said that if drivability is your #1 concern then Osiris or a standalone is the way to go. If you want that extra peace of mind then Utec or a standalone is the way to go. I'm glad that Osiris is becoming more accepted because in the end we all benefit from more choices. Peace..

Old 08-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nah, I exactly know your point, and your way with osiris.

Originally Posted by FI'ed G
Dont get me wrong, I have always thought that the Osirs is a great option. It just lack the safety feature that an FI car needs. It is not as bad with SC because you guys dont have to worry about boost creep and boost spike. Like I said, if Uprev will add the features that are important to me and other self tuner like third party support and active knock control, then I'll be jumping on Osiris in a heartbeat.

I have always said that if drivability is your #1 concern then Osiris or a standalone is the way to go. If you want that extra peace of mind then Utec or a standalone is the way to go. I'm glad that Osiris is becoming more accepted because in the end we all benefit from more choices. Peace..

Old 09-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by FI'ed G
Dont get me wrong, I have always thought that the Osirs is a great option. It just lack the safety feature that an FI car needs. It is not as bad with SC because you guys dont have to worry about boost creep and boost spike. Like I said, if Uprev will add the features that are important to me and other self tuner like third party support and active knock control, then

Hey thanks for da feedback.. hey i sent you a PM we have to get together when i get back to t he states..