Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Looking into a supercharger..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have a g35 coupe 6MT with custom exhaust. everything else is stock and i want to make it faster. what performance parts should i get? plzzz help

Old 04-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by roz_600
i have a g35 coupe 6MT with custom exhaust. everything else is stock and i want to make it faster. what performance parts should i get? plzzz help
First off, welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to search around before posting. Thousands of posts on mods. You have to imagine that this car has been around for 10 years. There are tons of options and support to "make it faster." Where do you want to start?

#1 (in my opinion) is your budget. You have to know how much you want to spend, or can spend. If you have $10000 in your checking account right now, you can make your G go fast a lot, well, faster. If you have $200, then you'll have to take it slow and maybe start with an intake to matchup with your exhaust, etc.

Since you posted in the "looking into a supercharger" thread, I can tell you, your off to a good start to "go fast." Look into a turbo as well. Maybe even twins! But these two options you'll need a bigger budget. Again, more fast = more money. Not to mention some money in your savings for speeding tickets and new tires!

Another bit of warning, once you start modding your G, you can't stop, it's a disease Haha, hope that helps. Have fun, be safe!