Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

SERIOUS PROBLEM G Coupe Won't GOO!!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peter is SO SICK of people bashing his dealership that he tracked down my work phone number off of an old invoice and called me. I went to speak with him for ~2 hours about one month ago and he specifically instructed me to tell EVERYONE who had ANY SORT OF PROBLEM to contact him personally and not go out and post negative stuff all over the internet. Check this thread out... https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...t=peter+wilson. It is DEFINITELY ok to call him up. Tell him "neffster" sent you. LOLOLOL (please don't do that... tell him you saw a post in our club forum where we posted his number at his request.)

BTW, I have a OBD-II scanner if you need to know the exact codes.

Again, I really hope you find the FGC a resourceful place where we all come together to help each other out. Stop by, post and show up to one of our meets. Heck, if you're wild enough go ahead and join up. Info is at the top of our club forum in the sticky threads.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Well well well... it is currently 3:13am and I just finished washing and waxing my car. THis is a big deal for me since as you guys know, my car had been in limp mode for the past week and a half.

I just finished fixing the car and it turns out it was some good ol' soldering that had to be done.

I took the car in a few months ago to a "certain" speed shop in Kissimmee and they they hooked up my greddy turbo timer. The reason I'm not disclosing the name of the shop is because they seem to be very defensive about people talking trash about them. I was actually approached by the owner, and two mechanics saying that they heard I was talking trash about their quality of work. Well... here you have it. Oh yeah and the broken power steering line I owe it to them also, they never followed the instructions on the TT intallation manual and I had to replace my PS line because the turbo housing was rubbing up against it. I will speak to the shop owner beofre I reveal the name of the place. Because I won't talk sh*t but i will say it to their face instead.

Well, after battling it out with Orlando Infiniti and over 200 dollars spent in towing and other misc expenses, it was the three ignition wires that the mechanic at this certain speed shop did so sloppy. The wires were simply twisted into the factory harness and never soldered (they barely had electrical tape on them, it was fallin off). Keep in mind that this was only done a few months ago so its not like the tape was old or anything.

Thanks to everyone that showed their support by posting on my thread.
I hope now that the car will stay ERECT.

Old 12-25-2005, 03:43 PM
It was the power steering sensor. Replaced it for 70 bucks. End to limp mode!
Case Closed

Old 12-25-2005, 04:41 PM
yeah when installing my turbo kit we didn't realise the issue with the power steering line haha, a week or so later, no more power steering, so because it wasnt a high pressure line i just got some hosing and re=routed the line away from the turbo housing. problem solved. As for the limp mode thing, ive never heard of it until now, glad to see that you got it all worked out in the end.