GTR update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^my double bacon cheeseburger at wendys hmmmmmm

Old 09-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
going back to college grads making $50K a year....

http://www.ns.msu.edu/acrc/after_gra.../job_money.asp

go to that website, then appologize to me.

i love how confident, little kids feel the need to brag about their salary, and assume they will make more than everyone in the span of their entire lives. next of all, you have no idea what i do for a living nor how much i make so that "comeback" served no purpose other than giving a bad name to people on this forum. it makes us seem superficial and completely immature. as for that shot at my username...i've had that name on forums for over half your age. considering the fact that you don't know what you are talking about (i.e. the salary comment) and that witty, intelligent comment you left about my user name....goodluck keeping your job.

Originally Posted by Driver UR G
^^i know your not talking to me, saying keep flipping burgers at mcdonalds.

1. u have 8 post your in no position to start a problem on a forum
2. i make more then you at 18 then you will most likely ever make, K pumpkin. or should i say siipookyKID

Old 09-13-2006, 05:47 PM
also thought this was funny....i believe i found a link of you asking people (on this forum) to find you a new job.....

click below for the laughs....

https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast/101397-summer-jobs.html

Old 09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Driver UR G
u people are so dumb..

not exactly the best way to start a ost.

Im also got tired of waiting

Old 09-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by siipookykid
going back to college grads making $50K a year....

http://www.ns.msu.edu/acrc/after_gra.../job_money.asp

go to that website, then appologize to me.

i love how confident, little kids feel the need to brag about their salary, and assume they will make more than everyone in the span of their entire lives. next of all, you have no idea what i do for a living nor how much i make so that "comeback" served no purpose other than giving a bad name to people on this forum. it makes us seem superficial and completely immature. as for that shot at my username...i've had that name on forums for over half your age. considering the fact that you don't know what you are talking about (i.e. the salary comment) and that witty, intelligent comment you left about my user name....goodluck keeping your job.
Off Topic***

Interesting enough. I just graduated college in may. I've gone through 2 jobs making 27.5 then 31k. I've finally found my career job starting at 48k starting 10/2. I guess it all takes some luck. With all of this said i'm not sure if other grads are making the larger money. The small money i started at was stupid jobs that monkeys can do. I graduated MIS, starting new job as Application Designer.

Anyhow yea i guess i could afford a 100k car if i was stupid enough GTR priced at 70-80 possibly

Old 09-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by k_hojnacki
Also there presently one dealership in California that is attempting to purchase the majority of cars (500).

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no dealership in the world that would allow that to happen!

Old 09-24-2006, 09:49 PM
WTF is this? people GROW UP!

this thread was about the gtr not how much someone makes out of school.

anyway... I don't know that a nissan will be over 100k... that's like VW trying to sell the phaeton for about as much as an A8 an S Class.... it won't work.

the gtr can't be more expensive then an m3. just like how the g35 is less expensive then the 335. both cars are great but i believe the infiniti will always be a better value then the bmw.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:49 PM
From a reliable source (actually a friend that works for Nissan and a dealership) The new GTR 2008-2009 production run will have 800 cars shipped to the US. My friend/dealership will receive only 1 and it will list for $80,000.00. Now that being said, the dealership across the US will put a $100-$110,000.00 price tag on it due to the limited availability. Also there presently one dealership in California that is attempting to purchase the majority of cars (500). Just what I heard, take it with a grain of salt, time will tell.
100-110....I don't see happening IMOP

Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
it could happen since importing one costs around $95k from japan

they might have another say and jump it back to infiniti .... words from higher sources say it could happen....

Old 02-13-2007, 06:17 PM
N50
Originally Posted by da mayor
it could happen since importing one costs around $95k from japan

they might have another say and jump it back to infiniti .... words from higher sources say it could happen....
IMO, I think it should have been an Infiniti from the beginning. I know they were trying to keep with the GTR's heritage but...still. They only issue I see now is the fact that the GTR's styling wouldn't fit with the rest of the Infiniti lineup. Talk about polar opposites. Infiniti is all about flowing, elegant design and the GTR is aggressively edgy (which I like).

Old 02-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by N50
IMO, I think it should have been an Infiniti from the beginning. I know they were trying to keep with the GTR's heritage but...still. They only issue I see now is the fact that the GTR's styling wouldn't fit with the rest of the Infiniti lineup. Talk about polar opposites. Infiniti is all about flowing, elegant design and the GTR is aggressively edgy (which I like).
infiniti is about vibrant design and performance. lexus customers don't care about power or handling so the GT-R can sit right in my showroom

Old 02-13-2007, 07:05 PM
N50
Originally Posted by da mayor
infiniti is about vibrant design and performance. lexus customers don't care about power or handling so the GT-R can sit right in my showroom
LOL. Well if you look purely at performance/handling, the GTR is a perfect fit. I was just talking about the design. Vibrant design it is but, imo, it doesn't match the rest of the Infiniti lineup. Nonetheless if it somehow ended up in your showroom, I'd be thrilled.

Last edited by N50; 02-13-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
From a reliable source (actually a friend that works for Nissan and a dealership) The new GTR 2008-2009 production run will have 800 cars shipped to the US. My friend/dealership will receive only 1 and it will list for $80,000.00. Now that being said, the dealership across the US will put a $100-$110,000.00 price tag on it due to the limited availability. Also there presently one dealership in California that is attempting to purchase the majority of cars (500). Just what I heard, take it with a grain of salt, time will tell.
Good luck with over $35 mil of purchase (assume $70k each car with dealer invoice). Don't know which bank will give dealer a loan like that.

Last edited by bobshuai; 02-13-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by silver g
^ Why do you say that?
Because inventory of owning those cars (GTR) are gonna be higher then that dealer's entire cars inventory. Plus I don't think Nissan will just let 1 dealer to purchase that amount. Unless the dealer has very very strong credit term with their bank. Knowing 500 cars will at least stay in the lot for at 30 days and 30 day's of interest payment will be their few months rent for the lots. If anyone can do the math with common sense then the answer will be not possible. But who knows how rich people can be out there now days.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by chilibowl
I think the 30K markup is bullsh*t. If Nissan wants to actually get these GT-R's off a lot, theyll maybe go 2%-4% above MSRP at the most. In all honesty, I just cant wait till I see one of these animals on the road, I think I may very well sh*t my pants inside my car while drooling at it from a traffic light.

Oh trust me, someone out there will have one on the street for sure. We just don't know where and when.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTR update