The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Sooo F###ing Pissed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooo F###ing Pissed!

I just need to vent ... I am currently a law student; therefore, meaning cash flow is low. On my way to school, I noticed that one of tires had low air pressure, thus leading me to take the bus to the metro. When I got back from class, I went straight to my car and then noticed that the other tire in the back was low as well. I went to check the air pressure, and found out that there is no pressure in either tires. I took off one of the rims and put the spare tire; then, I noticed a crack in the inside of the rim. I was like, "WHAT THE F###!". Thereafter, I started to look at the other tire, and noticed that the other rim had a crack inside of the RIM. I thought that Racing Hart was a good set of rims; however, I came to understanding that RH Evolution (the rims I have) are not Racing Hart. This is bull-$hit; I really liked my RIM that I had on my car. My car was very clean; but, recently I just purchased the Motegi Racing TOUGE's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TODAY.m238.lVI

I hope they look good; if they do not, I am going to F the G, and buy the M5 when I get go of school, hopefully.

Thanks for listening.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Man, that sucks... I just read a thread about that the other day. That RH are not racing Harts... I had no idea before then...

Sucks man... I will give you $200 for the remaining 2 rims...

Old 03-19-2008, 11:20 AM
wow, that sucks...didn't know that either.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Let's never "Assume!"

One would think that RH would be Racing Harts, this almost bridges on false
advertising. I'll bet there's a bunch of drivers out there on RH wheels that
assume they have Racing Harts.... New wheels look great, sorry
this happned to you!

Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 AM
I thought about that, maybe get a Class Action Law Suit against RH Evolution, which is manufactured by Dazz Motorsports. I called the F###ers, and said that is there any guaranty or warranty for RH Evolution. They were like, "NO"; they are dis-continued. I called Motegi Racing, and asked if they had any type of guaranty or warranty, and they were like, we give a warranty for the life-time of the product. That is a good thing.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:44 AM
damn man that sucks, but don't be so mad at the G..

Old 03-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Omistry
I just need to vent ... I am currently a law student; therefore, meaning cash flow is low. On my way to school, I noticed that one of tires had low air pressure, thus leading me to take the bus to the metro. When I got back from class, I went straight to my car and then noticed that the other tire in the back was low as well. I went to check the air pressure, and found out that there is no pressure in either tires. I took off one of the rims and put the spare tire; then, I noticed a crack in the inside of the rim. I was like, "WHAT THE F###!". Thereafter, I started to look at the other tire, and noticed that the other rim had a crack inside of the RIM. I thought that Racing Hart was a good set of rims; however, I came to understanding that RH Evolution (the rims I have) are not Racing Hart. This is bull-$hit; I really liked my RIM that I had on my car. My car was very clean; but, recently I just purchased the Motegi Racing TOUGE's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TODAY.m238.lVI

I hope they look good; if they do not, I am going to F the G, and buy the M5 when I get go of school, hopefully.

Thanks for listening.
I'm going to be kind of a dick and not sympathize and let you know that bad things happen. Sorry it happened. But, if money is low I would do my research and get a set of quality rims. Motegi and a low profile tire (in 19") will also be a combination that won't exactly help you avoid cracking/bending your rims either...

I wish the best for you, but by all means don't blame the G. Sorry for your experience, it sucks, but cheap rims are just that, cheap.