The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

BEWARE of user MALIY06!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there any way he sold you a good set of Megan test pipes and your showing us a picture of cracked T-Pro?

Used parts are used parts. You only spent $130 I would think it would not be worth the time to even start a thread imo. Were are the pictures from the for sale thread? If you did not see the crack then mabey he never saw it when he sold it? (if it was there)

Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
he didn't have pictures on the for sale thread. He sent me the one picture in a private message. And yes, he did send T pros. I even took pictures of me opening the box cause I had a bad feeling about these from the get go.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow, you starting all this bull sh*t for just that, now you really got time to waste,

Ok here is the explanation to everyone,

i received the money on monday night, i sent out the item friday in the morning, only three days passed,

i apoligized to you about it and i explained everything to you becaseu i have college and work till 7 pm, so i couldnt send them out anytime earlier.

on friday morning you already put a paypal claim on me saying that i never shipped out the items, and you wanted a return,

i told you right away if you want a return, just send me the test pipes back and i will give all your money back,

when i sent out the test pipes, there newer seemed any cracks or anything like that, they were on my car and worked perfectly

and one question to you, why would you ever go weld the parts if you dont like them and want to return them in first place.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by maliy06
wow, you starting all this bull sh*t for just that, now you really got time to waste,

Ok here is the explanation to everyone,

i received the money on monday night, i sent out the item friday in the morning, only three days passed,

i apoligized to you about it and i explained everything to you becaseu i have college and work till 7 pm, so i couldnt send them out anytime earlier.

on friday morning you already put a paypal claim on me saying that i never shipped out the items, and you wanted a return,

i told you right away if you want a return, just send me the test pipes back and i will give all your money back,

when i sent out the test pipes, there newer seemed any cracks or anything like that, they were on my car and worked perfectly

and one question to you, why would you ever go weld the parts if you dont like them and want to return them in first place.
Did you sell him Megan or T Pro?... Are the test pipes in the 2nd pic of his first post the ones you sold him?

The link that the OP posted the for sale thread doesn’t work... so there is no way to know what the ad was for other than each of your word (unless someone has a link that works).

FWIW, I don’t think it’s smart for anyone to buy anything used without seeing it first. Preferably in person, but at least a picture.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
To the OP why didn't you just buy some new Megan v2 test pipes? I can find them for $120 brand new...

Old 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
boooo hooo at the OP. you are def in the wrong here. you saw the pics and knew what you were buying. if the cracks were there before or after shipping, the seller claims he did not know. just take it on the chin as a lesson learned to properly inspect used parts when buying them.i dont think your post has scared anyone away from purchasing anything from maliy. which i assume is the only reason you posted here.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Sorry OP but that was your bad!!

Only thing i can say to the seller is i donno how he could have not seen that crack there is clearly exhaust soot on the outside where the weld was cracked.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by erklep
boooo hooo at the OP. you are def in the wrong here. you saw the pics and knew what you were buying. if the cracks were there before or after shipping, the seller claims he did not know. just take it on the chin as a lesson learned to properly inspect used parts when buying them.i dont think your post has scared anyone away from purchasing anything from maliy. which i assume is the only reason you posted here.
IMHO only here.

IMHO, the burden of a product's quality is on the seller. He has the best ability to determine the product's state before the sale.

I serously doubt the crack happened after the shipment as there are signs of soot coming out of the cracked area.

IMHO, it would have taken a keen eye to see that on the pictures that I saw. Especially when it wasn't front and center and not mentioned. If the seller didn't know, how was the buyer going to?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
IMHO only here.

IMHO, the burden of a product's quality is on the seller. He has the best ability to determine the product's state before the sale.
the seller noted everything to the best of his ability. he says that the crack was not apparent.

I serously doubt the crack happened after the shipment as there are signs of soot coming out of the cracked area.
im not saying that it did or did not. i can only go by word of the seller

IMHO, it would have taken a keen eye to see that on the pictures that I saw. Especially when it wasn't front and center and not mentioned. If the seller didn't know, how was the buyer going to?
the OP(buyer) clearly states that it is visible in the picture if looked at CLOSELY...

"Here is a picture that he sent me before I paid for them. If you look closley, you can see the crack by the resonator:"

Old 05-11-2009, 05:45 PM
that sucks, buying online sucks unless its new, good luck

Old 05-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Red Card Crew

Originally Posted by erklep
the seller noted everything to the best of his ability. he says that the crack was not apparent.

im not saying that it did or did not. i can only go by word of the seller

the OP(buyer) clearly states that it is visible in the picture if looked at CLOSELY...

"Here is a picture that he sent me before I paid for them. If you look closley, you can see the crack by the resonator:"
It was so apparent that he didn't notice it (or hear it) during the de-install, picture taking or handling but it was clearly apparent after he took the pics and after it was noticed by the buyer?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:58 PM
It was so apparent that he didn't notice it (or hear it) during the de-install, picture taking or handling but it was clearly apparent after he took the pics and after it was noticed by the buyer?
its a possibility. im not the seller. i cannot speak for him. im not saying he pulled on off but its possible that an honest guy just didnt see the crack. he offered to refund the full amount once returned. what more can he do?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Red Card Crew

Agreed.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
well that settles this argument

Old 05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
i dont see why anyone is arguing about any of it, the op obviously didnt take enough care and also took the risk of buying stuff online. he was also offered a refund which he refused so its over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of user MALIY06!!!!!