The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Just Bought Myself This Rebuild Project! Who did this car used to belong to?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdriver90
congrats! looks great from where it was. why do u have a dealer logo and plate frame?
I just put it there so I don't get pulled over for not having a license plate. I'm still in the process of registering my car so I just have the temporary sticker but cops still used to pull me over just because they didn't see anything in the back. Once the fake dealer plate went on- whala! Problem solved lol.

Originally Posted by Mudgen
Very nice. I don't care for the capscrew look around the rims, but that's just me. Lots of people love that look.
Well honestly I never really thought about weather i liked or hated that look but all I know is that I like how these wheels looked and I got a pretty good deal on them which I couldn't pass up, so I bought them. They're dirty in the pictures but after I give my car a bath, they really make the car "pop"

I assume Hanleess did you some favors along the way?
Nope, refer to my previous reply to a quote

Originally Posted by My Key
awesome transformation!
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by hadeedee
were the rear arms broken? and was there any frame damage? How hard was it to fix.

I just recently made my G look like that, but not as bad
Yes they were the left rear wheel was completely torn out. As for the right wheel I think I just changed the spring mount along with the hub and the knuckle. No frame damage but it was a little time consuming, since i did most of the body work myself. I wouldn't say it was hard to fix, time was just an issue here.