The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

got screwed over by seller VxLyf3 on g35driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
OP states he mounted wheels and did not like the look.

Me thinks he mounted, drove, cracked one being stupid and now wants a free repair.

I dunno. Don't care either way. Just chiming in.
i'm not hear for free repairs. everyone's time is money and this cost me that. i'm here to let people know what went down with this seller. he did me wrong and doesn't care. so the principle is no one else should have to go through what i did with this seller. if i don't speak up he'll do it again to another member and that ain't right.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Received 121 Likes on 113 Posts
Forget what the seller did, why did you buy the wheels with the crack in it?

Old 12-21-2011, 04:41 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I'm not seeing how you got screwed by this guy, but maybe I'm missing something. I'd like to hear his side of the story.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by PG35_LA
Whaaaaat!? Hell to the f noo, this seller deserves to be on blast. I've met this power2rice guy before when he did up my cousins g37s for dirt cheap. This guy is the most legit person one could ever gonna meet. Seller needs to own up that he knew about the cracks. Karma is a b*tch and that seller deserves a negative 10 on his itrader for sh*t like this. Most def not a legit seller.
Originally Posted by spinna001
Seller is a d@mn SCUMBAG to the lynch mob.........
I think you're jumping to conclusions with statements like these.

Mike still has yet to reveal what happened here on driver. He's already posted a reply on my350z.

But I'm curious to why you started a thread on my350z first and not g35driver.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Never buy something that expensive in the dark, Check. Something that pricey I would at least want detailed high res pics front and back of each rim, Better yet have seller meet me at a tire place to check the rim on a machine.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Seller has 26 positive iTraders. You have 1 positive. You even left him a positive.

He flipped the wheels in the hurry. He probably didn't care to check them for cracks. He sold them in a rush to pay bills. Left it to you to check them over. You missed a crack. He never knew of a crack.

You can't prove he knew there was a crack in them. You can't prove you didn't cause the crack. You admit to not seeing a crack upon your inspection.

Seller asked for $200 additional. You paid it. Why he asked for it is irrelevant. You wanted the wheels bad enough you paid it.

I think seller should stick to his guns. Next time you should inspect the item better.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS COVER YOUR OWN ***!!

I dont know who wouldnt check the condition of an item that they are selling. And if thats the case then shady indeed

Old 12-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Received 121 Likes on 113 Posts
The first owner of the wheels is hiding...The previous owner didn't have them for long, so who did he buy them from?

Old 12-21-2011, 05:19 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
Seller has 26 positive iTraders. You have 1 positive. You even left him a positive.

He flipped the wheels in the hurry. He probably didn't care to check them for cracks. He sold them in a rush to pay bills. Left it to you to check them over. You missed a crack. He never knew of a crack.

You can't prove he knew there was a crack in them. You can't prove you didn't cause the crack. You admit to not seeing a crack upon your inspection.

Seller asked for $200 additional. You paid it. Why he asked for it is irrelevant. You wanted the wheels bad enough you paid it.

I think seller should stick to his guns. Next time you should inspect the item better.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS COVER YOUR OWN ***!!

This

Old 12-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
I've known mike for a while now, pretty stand up for the most part. I really see him uncapable of selling the wheels if they were cracked . Nevertheless, this is a he said she said story with no proof. For the sake of arguing and being the better person, id personally would have worked something out with OP, just because again, there is no proof, and a compromise is the best thing to do in this situation

The following users liked this post:
hawaiinpunch (12-21-2011)
Old 12-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by InvaderXin
I think you're jumping to conclusions with statements like these.

Mike still has yet to reveal what happened here on driver. He's already posted a reply on my350z.

But I'm curious to why you started a thread on my350z first and not g35driver.
i do want a resolution with mike, i don't know him personally but this deal for me did not go well. we're a community and the buy sell deals go without say that it should be done with caution. i'm getting screwed so i will let everyone know who screwed me. if the seller feels otherwise he wouldn't hide and would actually communicate with me and work something out.

originally i attempted to start a thread on g35 but was in the wrong area so i didn't have enough activity. i'm more from the z forum so it made sense i should share with the z guys whats going on since the seller also goes to the z forum.

Old 12-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by iseechriss
I've known mike for a while now, pretty stand up for the most part. I really see him uncapable of selling the wheels if they were cracked . Nevertheless, this is a he said she said story with no proof. For the sake of arguing and being the better person, id personally would have worked something out with OP, just because again, there is no proof, and a compromise is the best thing to do in this situation
if i had taken the picture of the glue.. it may have been proof enough.. either that mike knew or his tire guy being shady... but seller buyer agreement NO CRACKS, no bends, no wobbling. i didn't inspect well, dirty wet barrel in low light condition. i know if i spotted both the cracks properly that moment mike would have lowered the price; at least back to original asking of $2600. you as his friend are unbias about this. mike even told you to think twice about the s1 wheels. shows you are legit in my book, and deserve a bump to sell your vsxx wheels.

Old 12-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Meh. It happens. I admit, even when i got my wheels I didn't go over them with a fine tooth comb. If a crack was covered and the wheels were dirty, maybe seller didn't see it? Then OP bought them, glue came off, revealed the crack. There ya go. Seller could think there was nothing ever wrong with the wheels.
the glue was on the tire bead side, which confirms someone knew about it. and mike did state he bought these tires brand new. this is why i feel he was aware

Old 12-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by AARONHL
The first owner of the wheels is hiding...The previous owner didn't have them for long, so who did he buy them from?
would like to say it doesn't matter who mike bought them from, but more so it's the principle of seller stating no cracks but cracks were found.

i took down the trade/sell offers for the meister s1 after knowing it's cracked and unsafe. if i sold you wheels for 2800 and you later got into an accident and forensics find the cause was cracks. it's a liability, your family would sue me to worlds end.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got screwed over by seller VxLyf3 on g35driver