The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Should I buy these toe arms??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 04:07 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Should I buy these toe arms??

So I bought a set of k sport coilovers that are true type coilovers.I already purchased traction arms and camber arms from z1 to dial in my suspension but I still didnt pick up a set of toe arms.I heard about EMUSA from their LCAs but I haven’t heard anything about their other parts.Has anyone tried the toe arms or other parts from them? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F231804023386

Old 04-30-2019, 08:24 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Personally I don't like the metal Heim joints because they can make a lot of noise. I had some SPL front endlinks with that set-up and got rid of them because I couldn't deal with the clunking and popping. I lived in Austin at the time where SPL is headquartered and they couldn't fix the issue. Also the ones you linked look cheaply made and I wouldn't trust them. Z1 makes a lot of great parts at a reasonable cost so I'd probably buy their version. Suspension isn't a system you want to cheap out on with parts IMHO.

Old 05-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Personally I don't like the metal Heim joints because they can make a lot of noise. I had some SPL front endlinks with that set-up and got rid of them because I couldn't deal with the clunking and popping. I lived in Austin at the time where SPL is headquartered and they couldn't fix the issue. Also the ones you linked look cheaply made and I wouldn't trust them. Z1 makes a lot of great parts at a reasonable cost so I'd probably buy their version. Suspension isn't a system you want to cheap out on with parts IMHO.
I’m kinda on a budget is it OKAY to use for example SPC toe bolts instead of buying a whole toe arms assembly? I’m going to be deleting my spring buckets and I currently have only camber arms and Traction arms I totally forgot to buy toe arms but I currently don’t have the money to drop on toe arms.Im not planning to go super crazy with alignment just a basic a basic alignment but I am going to be a bit low so that’s why I bought the rear arms

Old 05-01-2019, 07:12 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Yep the toe bolts work just fine. You'll have to elongate the holes the bolts fit through which is easy with a Dremel and possible to do with just a metal file but it'll take a bit to do it that way. I dropped our sedan almost 3" and the SPC bolts were able to get me back to factory spec toe in the rear. Stillen camber arms got my camber back in spec as well.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Yep the toe bolts work just fine. You'll have to elongate the holes the bolts fit through which is easy with a Dremel and possible to do with just a metal file but it'll take a bit to do it that way. I dropped our sedan almost 3" and the SPC bolts were able to get me back to factory spec toe in the rear. Stillen camber arms got my camber back in spec as well.
that’s great news for me! I got Z1 Camber arms and too bad Stillen bars are discontinued 🤧

Old 05-01-2019, 10:31 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
It's just aluminum that you're removing so a file would definitely work but it will take some time with a rat-tail file. I used a right-angle attachment on a dremel tool, keep the speed at medium (or lower) with the right-angle attachment or you will burn it up.