The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

What's the max amount of mileage you'd buy on a used car? | Lasfit Liners Small

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2024, 10:41 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question What's the max amount of mileage you'd buy on a used car? | Lasfit Liners Small

Hey there!
Buying a car is definitely not something most of us do on a whim. It's a major financial commitment that requires careful planning and a whole lot of savings. And you know what a common thought is - are cars really a good investment?
Slowly but surely, the idea of choosing to buy used cars is spreading in many quarters. Believe it or not, a pre-owned car can be just as great as buying a new one if you manage to find the right one. Buying a pre-owned car means a whole lot of research, has good car knowledge, and also comes with a significant risk. That's why a lot of people hesitate to take this path.
Currently, if the question of whether it's good to buy a second-hand car is still bugging you, well, you don't have to look anywhere else but search for some certified digital platforms on the internet. Usually, the condition and reliability of a used car are big concerns for the average person.
Now, here are some of the perks of a used car:
1. New cars depreciate like crazy.
2. You worry less about minor damages.
3. The same amount of money gets you a better car.
4. The certified pre-owned option is a way to have peace of mind.
5. Oh, the data! Used cars have it and new cars don't.
6. You pay less for insurance with used cars.
7. Registration fees are reduced.
8. You can join a thriving online community of real people.

Except the max amount of mileage, any other things you will consider first on a used car? Comment below and we will make a Lucky one for a coupon with $50 OFFon Lasfit Liners Online Store.
Available: June 5th - June 20th
We will DM the lucky guy for the award.

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (06-15-2024)
Old 06-15-2024, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,026 Likes on 943 Posts
We’ve got a couple on the forums with over 300k miles 😃

Old 06-15-2024, 04:14 PM
Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts
I own a high mileage Toyota Sequoia and often think about replacing it because it's getting rusty. I commonly browse for used Sequoias and if they aren't rusty, I'd have no concerns about buying one with ~230k miles on it. I don't drive alot of miles these days with 2 cars and a 3 mile commute so I figure the car will make it to 300k and that would be a lifetime for me. I don't think I'd go for a G35 with quite that many miles though. I'd probably stick to like 175k-200k for a cheap beater G35. I'd only go that high for these cars because I own them and know what to expect for failures/repairs and most of it is stuff I can deal with personally. I'd never buy a BMW with those kind of miles because the failures are more expensive and frequent. I owned one of those too and got rid of it and kept the G35 instead.

The following users liked this post:
LASFIT (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hello everyone!
We are delighted to announce that this event has received great interaction and feedback. Thank you all for your participation!
The winner has been privately messaged and has received the reward. It is [@jbarnett250]. Congratulations to him on winning the award with $50 coupon! We hope that you will continue to follow us in the future, and we will continue to output some topics that you are interested in.

Stay tuned!
Lasfit Team