The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Infiniti, hottest line of cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2006 | 12:27 AM
|
Infiniti, hottest line of cars?

I don't know about you, but I believe Infiniti gives you the best price, performance and value and has theee best line of cars out of any other car company out there...

[G35 Coupe 6MT] In a class of its own, no other car competes for its sexy *** looks, price, and performance.

[G35 Sedan 6MT]
Acura TL? No...
BMW 3 Series? No...
Lexus IS ? Considering its high price, No

[M45] -
Acura RL? No...
Lexus GS? No...
BMW 5 Series? Can you say overpriced? Another No...

[FX Series]
Mercedes Benz ML ? No...
BMW X3 ? No...
Acura MDX ? No...

[QX]

I know GM makes the best fullsize SUV's...but honestly, I don't think the Escalade has SH*T on the QX.

I don't know who Nissan hired for their design team but they are DEFINITELY doing their homework...The only burden I see on Infiniti is their flagship, the Q, but I believe in the next facelift, they will pull it off, just as they did on the M. Bottom line is, with its obvious debut under the Infiniti emblem, when the GT-R is released, its curtains...

Sorry about this long post, im kinda drunk right now lmao, and I had to let out my theory and vision...

Last edited by chilibowl; 01-07-2006 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:43 AM
Walking The Fine Line...
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
I like the way you think..

Old 01-07-2006 | 12:49 AM
I love the G and M most. The QX is too ugly IMO. I thought the Pathfinder Armada was ugly until I saw the QX. The FX isn't terrible but I'm not too fond of the styling. I also want my SUVs to be extremely offroadable if they have a 4WD or AWD system. I still think Ford makes the best SUVs on the road with GM coming in second. I'm a big fan of truck-based SUVs not the crossover things that are coming out that don't have real 4WD systems. I like to offroad the **** out of 4x4 vehicles.

As for cars now, I think Infiniti is the absolute best. I love Audi a ton but for price and performance you can't beat Infiniti. That's why my mom went with the G. Can't beat it. I'd love to have a G coupe 6MT myself but being in college and unemployed that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Old 01-08-2006 | 07:08 AM
Call the Cops
couldnt agree more

if they just upgrade the interior on the G and the FX for 07..

Old 01-08-2006 | 10:29 PM
well since we own infinitis we are biased to think that infiniti is the best when compared to any other

[G35 Coupe 6MT] - Ok this i agree on, hands down!

[G35 Sedan 6MT]
Acura TL? Agree
BMW 3 Series? Disagree, i think the new bmw e90 looks way better than the G35 sedan. You have the angel eyes, projectors, clean interior, etc.
Lexus IS ? Disagree, i think the overall package of the car is awesome, just that its price is pretty high up there. But when i first saw this car on the street i though it was a highly modified scion tc,then i saw the L logo in the front. lol

[M45] -
Acura RL? Agree
Lexus GS? Agree.
BMW 5 Series? Agree, the m45 looks insane when you slap on a kenstyle bodykit.

[FX Series]
Mercedes Benz ML ? Agree
BMW X3 ? Agree, but if you consider the x5 with its high price then the x5 wins.
Acura MDX ? Agree

[QX]
This car is a monster, bigger than most SUVs out there.

Old 01-09-2006 | 12:56 PM
qx looks like a dang frankenstein monster to me with the big forehead thing above the headlights....

i never liked that hump arch the armada/qx had to begin with.... i think the toyota 4-runner pre-latest revisions were the most utilitarian suv.... capable on as off-road, despite the recent trend of buying an suv for city driving....

most suv's (small and midsized, and some large) are marketed to be roomy, but aren't very roomy compared to 95% of the sedans out there... psychological marketing at its best...

Old 01-10-2006 | 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by RRF985
I love the G and M most. The QX is too ugly IMO. I thought the Pathfinder Armada was ugly until I saw the QX. The FX isn't terrible but I'm not too fond of the styling. I also want my SUVs to be extremely offroadable if they have a 4WD or AWD system. I still think Ford makes the best SUVs on the road with GM coming in second. I'm a big fan of truck-based SUVs not the crossover things that are coming out that don't have real 4WD systems. I like to offroad the **** out of 4x4 vehicles.

As for cars now, I think Infiniti is the absolute best. I love Audi a ton but for price and performance you can't beat Infiniti. That's why my mom went with the G. Can't beat it. I'd love to have a G coupe 6MT myself but being in college and unemployed that's not going to happen anytime soon.
actually the tacoma is the most versatile 4x4 truck in the market today... GM and Ford have poor reliability ratings.... American companies need to catch up

Old 01-10-2006 | 02:11 PM
I agree with you on Infiniti's styling. Years ago, I would have never considered buying an Infiniti (styling was waaay to bland). To me, an I30 looked exactly like a maxima and a G20 was just a sentra. yuck... But now I think that Infiniti really stands out and has done really well. The coupe is by far, the best looking 'performance-luxury' in its class. The sedan is, in my opinion, the best looking 4 door on the market (with the exception of the 7 series, that is one sweet car). The FX is the most aggrestive Suv I've seen. It looks and sounds awesome. I'm not a big fan of the full size Suvs, but the QX is one of the better looking ones. Now if Infiniti can revamp the Q like they did the M, then they will have a full line of ... imo, the best looking cars on the market. and beauty is all that really matters.... just my .02

Old 01-10-2006 | 05:35 PM
QX is a piece of garbage, its named most unreliable car of 2005. youd have to suck really bad to beat out the cheap kias and daewoods for that honor. You buy one and you get nothing but problems. No thank you

Q isnt anything especial either

FX gets a lot of ugly coments from people, so its really a matter of taste. Im personally indifferent about it.

M and G is where its at and they are both great cars, I love them.

Old 01-10-2006 | 05:42 PM
Infiniti is one of the worst in terms of fit and finish.

Old 01-10-2006 | 05:44 PM
Super Moderator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by GGGGGGGG
Infiniti is one of the worst in terms of fit and finish.
Sorry . . . Goes to prove that there's always a few lemons in the basket. Compared to my 3 Bimmers, my G is right on par.

Old 01-10-2006 | 06:33 PM
Banned
The QX 56 is a POS

Old 01-11-2006 | 03:13 AM
Originally Posted by mrjonang
well since we own infinitis we are biased to think that infiniti is the best when compared to any other

[G35 Coupe 6MT] - Ok this i agree on, hands down!

[G35 Sedan 6MT]
Acura TL? Agree
BMW 3 Series? Disagree, i think the new bmw e90 looks way better than the G35 sedan. You have the angel eyes, projectors, clean interior, etc.
Lexus IS ? Disagree, i think the overall package of the car is awesome, just that its price is pretty high up there. But when i first saw this car on the street i though it was a highly modified scion tc,then i saw the L logo in the front. lol

[M45] -
Acura RL? Agree
Lexus GS? Agree.
BMW 5 Series? Agree, the m45 looks insane when you slap on a kenstyle bodykit.

[FX Series]
Mercedes Benz ML ? Agree
BMW X3 ? Agree, but if you consider the x5 with its high price then the x5 wins.
Acura MDX ? Agree

[QX]
This car is a monster, bigger than most SUVs out there.
Although I agree with you that both E90 and IS looks better than G35 sedan and they might perform better on some aspect but when you compare the price? the G35 sedan offers you more car for the money.
I don't know about you, but I believe Infiniti gives you the best price, performance and value and has theee best line of cars out of any other car company out there

Old 01-11-2006 | 10:02 PM
jmX
A pontiac GTO is cheaper, and as far as I can tell built better, than a G35 coupe. It has a better transmission, and a better engine. The interior seems as nice or nicer. It is nowhere close in the exterior looks department, but overall I'd say its a better car. I bet gas milage isnt far off either considering how pathetic our amazingly tiny engines fuel economy is (what the hell is up with that?! Whats the point of a small engine if it sucks the gas down like a big one with more power?)

As for sedans and SUV's infiniti has, I dont know...I personally think infiniti has some of the most uninspired looking cars on the road right now aside from the G35 Coupe.

Last edited by jmX; 01-11-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-11-2006 | 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Sorry . . . Goes to prove that there's always a few lemons in the basket. Compared to my 3 Bimmers, my G is right on par.
All you have to do is perform a search on the forum and there are plenty of people have problems with their G. Why can't he voice his opinion? I recall many members here complaint about the rattles of the interior. Or do you only read the goodness of the G and selectively ignore the discussions on rattles, rear end click, leather seat coming apart, easily scratched dash surface of the '04, and on and on?

I am not ditching the G, but think it is almighty superior is just wrong. Any man made machinery will have some form of imperfections. Let's face it and accept the truth.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti, hottest line of cars?