We need a tuner shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We need a tuner shop

The only thing holding me back from getting my G FI'd is where to go and get the work done....I know there are a few awesome spots around the city and LI that can do it... but I myself and I know alot of other guys on the squad want a one stop shop that can handle the needs of our mod-madness . That being said is there anything in the works as a G squad sponsored or G35 tuner shop we can call home without trooping out to the car corners of the city or shipping it to Cali... btw vortech or aps st?? that is the question ..

Old 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM
i have to 2nd that...

I am holding back from doing anything since I don't trust myself until we hear of a good place to go. I know there has been talk but is there any update on that?

Old 07-01-2005, 01:23 PM
G SQUAD
i think easternautosport is a sponsor for us,

Old 07-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Good post..

Old 07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
If you drive by there's a big for sale sign on it, not to mention its closed...but anyways...eastern is a part shop....not an install/tuner shop

Old 07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hmmmm, an install center huh... A full service center for everything and anything aftermarket, with in stock JDM parts, car audio equipment, alarms, detailing, tint, in house dyno, sit down lounge with snack bar, flat screen TV's all around, checkered tiling, and a Formula 1 car hanging from ceiling... WHO'S IN?

Old 07-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
Hmmmm, an install center huh... A full service center for everything and anything aftermarket, with in stock JDM parts, car audio equipment, alarms, detailing, tint, in house dyno, sit down lounge with snack bar, flat screen TV's all around, checkered tiling, and a Formula 1 car hanging from ceiling... WHO'S IN?
DG
You can fit ALL of that in the garage next to PJ's ?
If you do that where are we gonna hang and monjah.

You sure got the height to hang the F1.
Make it a red one, but don't lower it

When's the grand opening

Old 07-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I AM SO DOWN!!!! The shop can look like the inside of a garage. I would just skip the audio b/c mark up is usually weak!! But sheeesh, just gotta find a really good tuner!!!

And Neil, don't be messing up my ITALIAN language with your Yiddish spelling of "MANJAH"....it's MANGIA!!!! LOL

Old 07-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
And we gotta sell waffles... YUM! Nothing like the smell of hot fresh waffles! LOL... lug nuts, superchargers, and waffles!

Old 07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
I volunteer to be in charge of the Bikini Car Wash??

Drew has to bring the girls though.

Drew should have a number of connections in that department as many times as he and some others go to Hooters and the Nudy bars hehe

Old 07-01-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm a mechanic by trade but My hobby with electronics led me into IT... I'm good with tools and have finances to back something..... You don't know how tempted I am as well I can see others here to either find a place to call home for the squad or take matters in our own hands and get the ball rollin on a new shop..

Old 07-01-2005, 07:27 PM
That would be soooooo awesome. Gotta have the waffles and bikini car wash though, or no deal.

Old 07-03-2005, 01:59 AM
G SQUAD
And we gotta sell waffles... YUM! Nothing like the smell of hot fresh waffles! LOL... lug nuts, superchargers, and waffles!
Only if we import a real belgian waffle maker from Bruge.....I think her name was Yolan. Mmmmmmm Yolannnnnn!!!!! Oh yeah, her waffle was pretty tasty too!

Old 07-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Make it happen cuz that is a problem here in ole Lancaster, PA! I could take er to the Sears Auto Center for my suspension need tho!

Old 07-03-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm up in PA today...taking a bunch of nice pics with the lady... Allentown has some nice roads to ride on and I love route 78....nothin but a 100 mile straight run..... now i just need to get a radar detector....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: We need a tuner shop