G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

65 in a 45 zone.Bullsh*t!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HokieZ
Is it just me, or does the sympathymeter drop about 500 points (on a scale of 0-100) when the person writing the message misspells 10 out of 12 words and the thought of grammer isn't even in the came county?
WHY DO YOU EVEN MAKE SUCH A USELESS COMMENT ? U FEEL GOOD CUZ U THINK U MAKING SOME PEOPLE LAUGH..THATS FUNNY NEXT TIME YOU GET A TICKET THAT U THOUGHT U DID NOT DESERVE...REMEMBER TO TAKE A SECOND AND CHECK YOUR DAMN SPELLING...NOBODY CARES! LOL

Old 06-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
I'm 100% he was jealous of your grammar LOL.

I'm sure he saw you go by, determined you were 20, made up a bogus mph, somehow knew you WEREN'T looking at your speedo and then proceeded to pull you over.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by eclipxe
I'm a black guy (mixed) but when I was younger (16-18) I drove a tubro GSX with a nasty exhaust and BOV. I used to get pulled over ALL the time..."oh it's because i'm a young black guy in a nice affluent suburb" right? Wrong. I drove fast and like an idiot. I bought a tC last year (I'm 22 now) and in the same area (Irvine, OC) I haven't been pulled over once.

Maybe if you pull your head out of your *** you'd realize YOU were the problem and the cop was just doing his job. Jealous, please.
FIRST OF ALL.. I ALSO HAD A LIL 4G63 ECLIPSE WIT AFTERMARKET EXHAUST AND TURBO..AND I NEVER GOT PULLED OVER AND I NEVER DRIVE "LIKE AN IDIOT...LIKE YOU USED TO" SO UNDER MY CIRCUMSTANCES I THINK THE TICKET WAS UNFAIR.

AND YO MY HEAD'S DEFENETLY NOT UP MY ***, I DIDNT GET THIS CAR AS A GIFT, I WORKED FOR IT.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
I'm 100% he was jealous of your grammar LOL.

I'm sure he saw you go by, determined you were 20, made up a bogus mph, somehow knew you WEREN'T looking at your speedo and then proceeded to pull you over.
YEA IM GONNA USE THAT IN COURT LOL..WHATEVER ..I GOT THE TICKET..ILL DEAL WITH IT.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Red Card Crew

Can you deal with your poor grammar and that broken CAPS key too? Danka

Originally Posted by Black0nBlack
YEA IM GONNA USE THAT IN COURT LOL..WHATEVER ..I GOT THE TICKET..ILL DEAL WITH IT.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Can you deal with your poor grammar and that broken CAPS key too? Danka
IT'S FUNNY HOW MANY LOOSERS WE HAVE ON THIS SITE LOL (NOTICE IM STILL WRITTING IN CAPS..JUST FOR YOU) LOL

Old 06-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Red Card Crew

Really? I'm the loser? I believe it's YOU that got the ticket, cries about it, is unable to spell correctly and doesn't seem to know what to do about it.

Yes, I'm the loser that actually spells better than 50%. Oh, clean driving record to boot. Imagine that

IT'S FUNNY HOW MANY LOOSERS WE HAVE ON THIS SITE LOL (NOTICE IM STILL WRITTING IN CAPS..JUST FOR YOU) LOL

Old 06-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Of course he's jealous. All cops are jealous of 20 year olds driving 40k cars that can't communicate.
I love it.

There's your trouble. If you "didn't even know what speed you were going" I'd bet he's right and you're wrong.

He probably told you to take a defensive driving course because in many instances it will keep the points off your license and your insurance. The "dick", as you refer to him, was likely giving you good advice.

Too funny. Kids with cars. I'm sure the law enforcement officer was "jealous" of you. LMAO..
I love it again.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
So Me Getting A Ticket Qualifies Me As A Looser? Lol Ok..everyone Gets Tickets , Umm Dindt Cry About It (expressed My Anger), Llook Immm Stiiillll Nuttt Spallienn Correctly And Ur Still A Looser "jeff" .. I Feel Like Your The Young Buck Here Lol You Still Going On With Me About My Spelling, Get A Life Son Lol

Old 06-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Really? I'm the loser? I believe it's YOU that got the ticket, cries about it, is unable to spell correctly and doesn't seem to know what to do about it.

Yes, I'm the loser that actually spells better than 50%. Oh, clean driving record to boot. Imagine that

Nah, you're the looser.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Red Card Crew

So trying to flame me about YOUR ticket qualifies me as a loser? How about getting some logic lessons SON.

So Me Getting A Ticket Qualifies Me As A Looser? Lol Ok..everyone Gets Tickets , Umm Dindt Cry About It (expressed My Anger), Llook Immm Stiiillll Nuttt Spallienn Correctly And Ur Still A Looser "jeff" .. I Feel Like Your The Young Buck Here Lol You Still Going On With Me About My Spelling, Get A Life Son Lol

Old 06-02-2006, 07:08 PM
ok Mr. Jeff the school teacher with the grammer lessons. Logic lessons pleaseeeeee lol. look no matter what you say..ur still a looser lol and im not in your English class now so i duUnnN haV 2 ListEn to YuuUUuu..lol

Old 06-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Red Card Crew

That is fine kiddo. But you still have a speeding ticking and 4 points. FOUR POINTS! NYAH, NYAH!

ok Mr. Jeff the school teacher with the grammer lessons. Logic lessons pleaseeeeee lol. look no matter what you say..ur still a looser lol and im not in your English class now so i duUnnN haV 2 ListEn to YuuUUuu..lol

Old 06-02-2006, 07:13 PM
yes sir and while you stay home on the computer like the *looser* that you are im going outttt. ill see you in school monday ok Mr. Jeff and dont worry i wont forget my HW..to re-write my post and make sure to use spell check...and i forgot what font size would you like? lol have a good weekend teacher

Old 06-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Red Card Crew

Try not to speed like an idiot this time okay sparky?

yes sir and while you stay home on the computer like the *looser* that you are im going outttt. ill see you in school monday ok Mr. Jeff and dont worry i wont forget my HW..to re-write my post and make sure to use spell check...and i forgot what font size would you like? lol have a good weekend teacher

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.