G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

65 in a 45 zone.Bullsh*t!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea you have to B E Z when dipping on the belt...even if you weren't dipping...i say get a radar detector and try to watch your speed. I know that I often times find myself doing 80+ and not even realizing it because the G carries speed effortlessly - doing 80 feels like your doing 40 or 50. Good luck and don't stress the officer too much - hes just doing his job.

p.s
I just turned 22 got my G when I was 21 - young guys like us driving a car like the G are targets so you have to expect a hassle in NYC and especially when your driving OT w/ NY plates.

Good luck.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Originally Posted by JBKFizzle45
yea you have to B E Z when dipping on the belt...even if you weren't dipping...i say get a radar detector and try to watch your speed. I know that I often times find myself doing 80+ and not even realizing it because the G carries speed effortlessly - doing 80 feels like your doing 40 or 50. Good luck and don't stress the officer too much - hes just doing his job.

p.s
I just turned 22 got my G when I was 21 - young guys like us driving a car like the G are targets so you have to expect a hassle in NYC and especially when your driving OT w/ NY plates.

Good luck.
thanks yo, i agree with you and it's nice to know some people here get where im coming from.

wat part of nyc are you from?

Old 06-03-2006, 03:34 AM
im looser than you.

sorry i had to do that, get a lawyer and take it to court.

Old 06-03-2006, 04:37 AM
I don't think maturity is the issue. People are ragging on you because you were and still are acting like an idoit (not a flame, simply making an observation.)
One of things you have to be careful is watch what you post, I digged up one of your older post and I don't think it helps. It's hard to take you seriously when your action is opposite of what you claim to be.
https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...81&postcount=1

Originally Posted by Black0nBlack
lol it's amazing how im the one whos not mature and all this b.s according to some of you's but yet again you take the time to talk sh*t to me. wateva man ..got the ticket, ill deal wit it.. nobody asked anyone to SPELL CHECK my writting and its not like any of us are writting a letter to the president or something, this is a place where people come together and talk about their experiences and help each other out thats all it is, you wanna focus on dumb **** go ahead, anyway thanks to those of you's who have been through similar situations for leaving comments and werent jerkoff's about it

Old 06-03-2006, 08:45 AM
a.k.a kleicoupe
I love how one bad comment turns a thread into ****...

Old 06-03-2006, 09:12 AM
G SQUAD
I would fight the ticket in court and try to get it reduced at least. Was this on a more local area or a construction on the hwy?

As for the ticket and the stupidity, everyone gets a ticket every now and then. Now I'd understand if you were doing 85 in a 50 or something but 65 in a 45 depending upon the road is a little tough. He could have a least cut down the speed a little bit. However, it also depends on where it was. In some 30 zones people are always doing 45 and never getting pulled over...so who knows. At the end of the day just learn from it and watch your speed

As for NYC cops, I appreciate everything they do but sometimes there is definitely a hint of profiling. Not every single cop does that but the force has hired a much younger group this time around and their immature attitude shows, especially when they are dealing with people within their age group. A nice car sometimes doesn't help it either. I mean either way wrong is wrong and right is right, but I won't fully blame this kid for his immaturity or anything like because I know there could be other factors involved. Does he have wrong in this, yea no doubt if he was speeding but could someone else in a less flashy car have gotten away with this...in nyc...I don't doubt it.
-Vin

Old 06-03-2006, 11:17 AM
I am from the flatbush area of brooklyn so I know how much of a hassle it can be...young dude+ nice car = many officers will not try to be very leniant...I got tagged in Pa. doing 81 in a 65....fortunately I didnt get any points but the ticket was $165, which is still better than expected - but I can't tell you the amount of time I got pulled over just because of my car and NY plates - and I only recieved two tickets, in which both times I was in the wrong.

Fight it if you think its worth it, otherwise you should just bite the bullet and take the DD course - if you got 3 points the ocurse should take at least 2 of those off.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.