G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

SweetNLow ripped me off on rims!! can anyone help me locate him or contact him?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paypal will be able to track him down...They have all the information of the person who deposit the money you paid for.

I wouldn't worry too much, just give him some time, like a month, if he stop responding, then contact paypal about this...

I am very sure you will be able to get ur money back.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:37 AM
You guys praise paypal but in reality, it doesn't protect the buyer that well if funds aren't available and the account has been closed. If you paid using paypal via credit card, you can dispute the amount and your credit card company will investigate and credit you the lost. Paypal however will only document the case but if there's no funds, they will never issue any money back until something shows up in that account. Hopefully the seller will come clean and give you the wheels or a refund.

Old 08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
yeah...i've contacted paypal and they are trying to reach the seller, i've also contacted my bank and i'm gonna file a grievance with them. i payed him 1200 about 3 weeks ago and no responses, so i'm pretty sure i've been ripped off

Old 08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear that. Hope it works out.

Old 08-31-2006, 05:50 PM
G SQUAD
Sorry to hear that this has happened...G-Squad has tried o a local end to see if anyone has run into him on the streets, we've reached out to him via email...which is all we really have on him.

Its a shame that you have not gotten your merchandise...
G-Squad DOES NOT condone our members doing anything like this...

No contact at all with you is unacceptable from him.

We will continue to try and find out something...our more involved members have been trying to see if they can find ot something ...but he has had no activity on the forum either...
It paints a bad picture...we'll help as much as we can

we dont want to jump to conclusions...however If we dont hear anything...his affiliation with G-Squad will be suspended until he contacts us with some sort of explaination....if not...then trust his membership and affiliation with G-Squad will be terminated.

if this is the case...G-Squad cant be associated with things like that.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by kleicoupe
lets hear his side of the story.....

whats to hear? other than him being dead, theres no excuse. even if he was leaving town on an emergency, once you get to where yer going, you send an email/phone call.. hell, even a smoke signal. either way, this is NOT how to handle it. more than a thousand bucks... where i come from, that steps up the criminal charges..

Old 08-31-2006, 09:15 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by Espresso
You guys praise paypal but in reality, it doesn't protect the buyer that well if funds aren't available and the account has been closed. If you paid using paypal via credit card, you can dispute the amount and your credit card company will investigate and credit you the lost. Paypal however will only document the case but if there's no funds, they will never issue any money back until something shows up in that account. Hopefully the seller will come clean and give you the wheels or a refund.
A lot of people won't take a PP if it's connected to a CC for that very reason.

I have been ripped off too by jdmrsxs02 for an Mrev+. PP and I are waiting till September seventh to see if he responds.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasscout
A lot of people won't take a PP if it's connected to a CC for that very reason.

I have been ripped off too by jdmrsxs02 for an Mrev+. PP and I are waiting till September seventh to see if he responds.

Not necessarily. Many ppl dont take paypal connected to a credit card because 1. they dont have a premier account 2. receiving money send with credit card charges 2.5% It might not seem much at first, but once you get premier account, every payment you receive cost 2.5%. Transactions like 1200 will cost you 30 bucks. A couple of those transactions and 100 bucks is gone.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:32 PM
a.k.a kleicoupe
looks like he signed on yesterday.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:55 PM
he did sign on yesterday, which means he has seen all the pm's and maybe even this thread, so he's alive, there is no excuse for what he's done

Old 08-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Premier Member

People like that F U C K up everything and make it even harder to buy and sell things... U have to go through so much B/S to get ur money back... Some guy on ebay sold me a putter about a year ago and never sent it... I got my money back but it took like a few months...Un-needed stress... People need to stay honest! ! !

Old 09-01-2006, 12:14 AM
These kinds of things really make it tough for honest people to try and sell something or even for others to make a purchase.

I would have to say keep things face to face or make it COD.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Every internet weasel should be turned into a Charlie Wenzel. (Google it)

Old 09-02-2006, 01:46 PM
G SQUAD
SweetNLow posted in the G-Squad forum today...stating that "he took care of the situation"
Mai_G35 please visit the forum and verify wether or not this is the case and please post accordingly if this is truly the case?

https://g35driver.com/forums/g-squad/113420-has-anyone-seen-spoken-know-how-contact-sweetnlow.html

thanks

We are tryin our best to help resolve this.

Last edited by NYCG35; 09-02-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so he can post on G-squad, but not reply here or PM's?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SweetNLow ripped me off on rims!! can anyone help me locate him or contact him?