G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since it is your first traffic offense, you will be able to get a plea bargain from the DA. Probably down to careless driving or something like that. I think it is a waste of your money to get an attorney, he won't get it dropped. Save that cash for your insurance premium increase.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Angry Reckless Driving

I just got a reckless driving ticket and got arrested yesterday for speeding in Virginia. Virginia cops are ****in dicks. I had to spend the night in the slammer. I got a court date next month The cop pulled me and a Cobra Mustang over at the same time. The mustang was goin faster i was just following. He let the guy in the mustang go free without a ticket but took my *** to jail. AINT THAT SOME BULL****!!!!!

Old 09-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
^that sux, were u racing?

Old 09-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Damn it's like the cops don't have enough to do they have to arrest someone for speeding. Really nice use of our tax dollars...

Old 09-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
F'in cops, all you do is speed and drive like an ahole and they have the nerve to do their jobs. F'in cops.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Evil Bastard
lol

Old 09-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Question

In Missouri (where all the cops suck) it's apparently pretty easy to get tickets fixed. You just pay $60 to $100 for a lawyer, they get in touch with the prosecution and change a 20over speeding ticket to a non-moving violation that won't show up on for your insurance. You have to pay a fine, but overall it's not too much more than the ticket and you save on insurance. You should find a good lawyer and ask what they can do for you before you let them rep you. You should be getting mail from a lot of them pretty soon.

Tell me why my insurance is almost double all of my idiot friends who have DWI's (one of the guys ran into an apartment building on his second one). I only have 3 speeding tickets (none with the G)

Old 09-29-2006, 01:23 AM
RUS
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yo i am 18 years old and i have an 03 MT coupe with minor mods (Rims, Cool air intake, injen exahaust, tinted windows) and i decided one night that i was gonna go to a local "ricer" get together to show them all whats up. And after i stay'd a while and got all the oo's and aa's i wanted i decide to leave. So i pull up at a stoplight near the parking light and take off quick... then i have to make a sharp turn around a median and i fish tail it around just to show off. (keep in mind ive done this multiple times before) and all of a sudden i see blue lights behind me from an undercover 2006 V8 mustang. He gives me a wreckless driving ticket and a court date? I am paying for an attorney to try and drop the charge... what kind of luck do i have of getting it reduced to nothing keeping in mind that its my first charge on anything.

Any imput would be appreciated

I was going 140 mph on a freeway at 2 am. As soon as i took an exit, i get pulled over. Cops were pissed as ****. They said they coudnt catch up to me. LOL, anyways I get arrested and cursed at by the police. Car impounded right away. Went to Jail, parents had to pick me up. BTW I am 17, this was in may i was 16 back than. ANwyays, I got my car back the next day it cost my paretns 200+$. Lucky me, I get a call from a probabation officer he says that he has my report and he wanted to talk to me. I meet up with him, he basiclly saves my *** becasue This was my 1st offense. All I get is a "life management class" that cost 30$

Plus I had people in the car, and I Cant drive people, I have tinted windows all round, no licence plates....

I am SOOoooooo ************ Lucky.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by 5150DS
F'in cops, all you do is speed and drive like an ahole and they have the nerve to do their jobs. F'in cops.
Hahaha, I agree with the point you're trying to make in this post.

Even though I hate cops being used for generating revenue in towns by giving out tickets to citizens who were doing 5 over or didnt stop completely at a stop sign at 3am with no apparent danger to others, I DO agree with cops giving people who drive dangerously tickets/jail time because they are protecting myself and my family members who I love who are driving on the road from people who are driving like idiots on the road and could potentially harm my loved ones.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
^that sux, were u racing?
most likely, why would he pull over 2 cars at the same time??

Old 09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
i had to go to court a couple of weeks ago for a wreckless... Wasted my money getting a lawyer. The case takes all but a few minutes(or at least thats how it is in Virginia) You just plead guilty, give him an explanation of what happened and apologize.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:46 AM
my buddy got a 1000$ ticket for racing an STI in his mustang GT..he hired a lawyer and got the ticket wiped away however he paid 500 for the lawyer..so there definitely is hope

Old 09-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by stillen_i30
First of all, it is RECKLESS, not "wreckless."

Anyway, I thought that in most states, they impound your vehicle if you are charged with reckless driving? If so, then you should probably be glad yours was not. Good luck.

It is Wreckless.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 AM
Premier Member

It was a mustang too so he'll be on your a$$ if you try to take off...Probably was supercharged....But sorry to hear that...You can try to fight it but it's a uphill battle....

Last edited by hai109; 09-29-2006 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:23 AM
Originally Posted by bhendjol
It is Wreckless.
Is it really? I guess all the politicians, lawmakers, DMV typists, cops, etc., including myself, must be complete buffoons for spelling it without the "w."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket