G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Socal_G_sedan
OKAY WTF!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU FOR REALS...
BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED!

Old 09-30-2006, 02:10 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by LjN_728
GUILTY!
LOL!

Old 09-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yet another reason teens shouldn't be driving a car like this.

Old 09-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by stillen_i30
Having a felony is very bad, your life is basically over (seriously). Even if you were to somehow escape jail-time for a felony (which I believe is 2 years minimum in most states, misdemeanors being minimum of 1 year?), you will have to explain yourself at all job interviews that you've been charged with a felony. Your professional career will also be non-existent (in case you ever planned to go to medical school, law school, or get your MBA for example). A misdemeanor will also have similar consequences for you. If you were to serve jail time, most employers (except maybe Burker King and Arby's) will ask for a resume. You don't want to have "Dec 2006-Dec2007 - County Jail - Received numerous insertions into the a$$" as an entry on there, nestled between your jobs at BestBuy and CompUSA.
i dont know about misdemeanors in the state were u live, but here they're pretty much handed out left and right... i know in los angeles some courts due to the amount of cases will just make u sign a paper which states u wont get in trouble for a year, do some community service, pay some fines and your set... nothing is put on your record... just be happy they didnt open a jacket on you... i got one opened on me which sucks because i know have a record... granted my felonies were dropped to a single misdemeanor (thank you over paid lawyer) (and **** you ******* cop) im still most likely going to pay a hefty fine... thankfully my parents helped me with the lawyer fees and i have one of the best lawyers reping me on my charges... but it cost me $6k.. i go to court on the 13th to finalize everything... but definately you want to avoid a misdemeanor, if its your first offense and if ur a minor your fine... once u turn 18 they can no longer look at ur juvinal (spelling) record... but anyways a good lawyer can get that dropped to a moving violation and one point no problem and then just do some driving school

Old 09-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by zeroscythe
i dont know about misdemeanors in the state were u live, but here they're pretty much handed out left and right... i know in los angeles some courts due to the amount of cases will just make u sign a paper which states u wont get in trouble for a year, do some community service, pay some fines and your set... nothing is put on your record... just be happy they didnt open a jacket on you... i got one opened on me which sucks because i know have a record... granted my felonies were dropped to a single misdemeanor (thank you over paid lawyer) (and **** you ******* cop) im still most likely going to pay a hefty fine... thankfully my parents helped me with the lawyer fees and i have one of the best lawyers reping me on my charges... but it cost me $6k.. i go to court on the 13th to finalize everything... but definately you want to avoid a misdemeanor, if its your first offense and if ur a minor your fine... once u turn 18 they can no longer look at ur juvinal (spelling) record... but anyways a good lawyer can get that dropped to a moving violation and one point no problem and then just do some driving school
I love how people really take responsibility for their actions these days.

Old 09-30-2006, 02:51 AM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I love how parents really take responsibility for their kids actions these days.
fixed.

Old 09-30-2006, 03:01 AM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
fixed.
hey eff u dude lol i was gonna get rims for my ride before this happened and my 3700 i had saved up went to my lawyer....

Old 09-30-2006, 03:35 AM
Originally Posted by zeroscythe
hey eff u dude lol i was gonna get rims for my ride before this happened and my 3700 i had saved up went to my lawyer....
And who's fault is that?

Old 09-30-2006, 05:32 AM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
its the cop's fault DUH!!!!!!!!

Old 09-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by RUS
I was going 140 mph on a freeway at 2 am. As soon as i took an exit, i get pulled over. Cops were pissed as ****. They said they coudnt catch up to me. LOL, anyways I get arrested and cursed at by the police. Car impounded right away. Went to Jail, parents had to pick me up. BTW I am 17, this was in may i was 16 back than. ANwyays, I got my car back the next day it cost my paretns 200+$. Lucky me, I get a call from a probabation officer he says that he has my report and he wanted to talk to me. I meet up with him, he basiclly saves my *** becasue This was my 1st offense. All I get is a "life management class" that cost 30$

Plus I had people in the car, and I Cant drive people, I have tinted windows all round, no licence plates....

I am SOOoooooo ************ Lucky.
You think it is funny you were going 140mph at 2am at night, with a full car, and very little driving experience? If I had my way with you, you would be in jail for at least 2 months + suspended license for like 5 years. Idiot.

To the original posted I'd advise you to get a lawyer.

Old 09-30-2006, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Socal_G_sedan
its the cop's fault DUH!!!!!!!!
Thug life be tough yo!!

Old 09-30-2006, 06:09 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yo i am 18 years old and i have an 03 MT coupe with minor mods (Rims, Cool air intake, injen exahaust, tinted windows) and i decided one night that i was gonna go to a local "ricer" get together to show them all whats up. And after i stay'd a while and got all the oo's and aa's i wanted i decide to leave. So i pull up at a stoplight near the parking light and take off quick... then i have to make a sharp turn around a median and i fish tail it around just to show off. (keep in mind ive done this multiple times before) and all of a sudden i see blue lights behind me from an undercover 2006 V8 mustang. He gives me a wreckless driving ticket and a court date? I am paying for an attorney to try and drop the charge... what kind of luck do i have of getting it reduced to nothing keeping in mind that its my first charge on anything.

Any imput would be appreciated

It's kind of like a speed contest ticket. Same penalty fine wise and point wise.

senario 1
The only thing that you will be able to plea down from is from mistamenor (<--- spell check) to moving violation, that is if you plead guilty on the spot the first time you go to court. You will get a huge (but reduced) fine depending on state, mine was 800.00 big ones, plus 2 points on your dmv record for 7 years, yes 7, minor violations go away after 3, not this one. I'm not sure if its an automatic suspension that may vary from state to state. You walk out of court with your tail between your legs and take it like a man. Then comes the fun stuff. Cuz every insurance place you go to will see this on your record and smile, cuz your rate will be ridiculous.

senario 2
If you get a lawyer, try to fight it. (pay legal fees) and if you loose, it will stay a misdamenor, you get 2 points, oh and misdamenors have to be writen down on some job applications (where you will have to explain yourself). the 2 points is still for 7 years. you pay the full fine amount. You leave the court mad only to be even more pissed off when you go to get insurance.

LUCKY for you the cop wasn't in a bad mood, or didn't want to make an example out of you, and TOW you car AWAY FOR 30 DAYS.

My car was taken from me for 30 days in the impound where it sat. when I went to get it out, it cost me 1500.00 dollars. on top of the court ****.

So to sum it up. you F*cked up big time. if I was your parents you wouldn't be driving that car anymore. I would take it from you and drive it every day just to **** you off, and make you take the bus everywhere.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:16 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by stillen_i30
First of all, it is RECKLESS, not "wreckless."
C'mon don't be a ********. he has enough probs and he's comin on here seekin valid advice. not bull**** commments from people that most likely have done stupid **** themselves at some point. sure he got caught bein silly and he's gonna have his hands full tryin to beat this.
anyways, dude i hope you can beat this and learn a valued lesson. Just go in there and be sincere and apologetic and hope the judge is havin a good day

Old 09-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by tjlazer
Damn it's like the cops don't have enough to do they have to arrest someone for speeding. Really nice use of our tax dollars...
i could give you a better use for yall tax dollars but i'd be the only one to find it funny.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by sliderg35
Hey, I think your age could be real helpful here... What if you were just a little excited, the car is fairly new and you didn't expect all the power that the "G" suddenly released when you went around the corner? You weren't actually trying to do it... it just happened. Depending on whatever else the cop saw, they may chock it up to lack of experience.
+100
that's a damn good excuse. I'd buy it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket