G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Tire blow out, F1 mtsports bad cust serv.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 02:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great experience from Status.
PMed alex for a set of rims, went down the next day and got them on.
Great customer service

Old 12-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by xzlnt
You can't expect everyone to call you back when you want them to.
Then DON'T say it.

Old 12-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I,ll deal with F1 ,the sevice is ok

Old 12-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Yes, F1, has horrible Customer Service. And prices are outrageous. The owner is very rude. One of his guys there even told me I be better off taking my business elsewhere, and he reccommended me to a few places. So yea, dont expect much from them.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:20 AM
What's Premier Member?
Originally Posted by HipHopPro
Then DON'T say it.
Hey listen buddy. It's the holiday season and with F1 not having many employees they are doing what they can. All he had to do was call back. I've told people I would call them back countless times but sometimes I couldn't right away. Things happen and you can get side tracked.

Old 12-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by xzlnt
Hey listen buddy. It's the holiday season and with F1 not having many employees they are doing what they can. All he had to do was call back. I've told people I would call them back countless times but sometimes I couldn't right away. Things happen and you can get side tracked.
The "Holiday Season" or any other season means squat. If someone says they're gonna call ........ and they don't = BAD BIZ. End of story.
Just went thru this with Charles at Autowheelhaus. Told me parts were due next day a coupla times. Told me when they didn't show he'd call but he never did...... simple story I finally just cancelled the order. If these guy's are short handed they need to stay late and take care of their customers ......... or get the hell out of business.

Old 12-20-2006, 05:23 AM
THE BATMOBILE
first complain ive heard about them......shocked to see so many people agree

Old 12-20-2006, 07:02 AM
not sure about f1, but i can vouch for status.
i will be posting a review of them shortly.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:44 AM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I've bought a set of rims from Chris... He is a nice guy...his prices are good. But he doesn't do a great job of following up. I tend to have to follow up. Its okay....if I have time..... but it became a point where it did get annoying. but when i got my rims...it looked great... and all was well. I probably would buy rims from him again.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Chris is a very busy man once you talked to him he's very knowledgeable and give the best price. Don't wait for him to call you since he's busy just keep trying and you'll get him or just send an email. buying rims is usually a one time deal so this is not something you need maintenance hence 100% Customer Service is not my priority, JMHO.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned
We apologize to everyone

I apologize to Chris(midnightrunner), that's my mistake that I didn't call him fast enough. It's totally my false. I checked our inventory, I don't have them in stock and I have to check the manufacture for the availablity on Monday (that was happen on Saturday), also I have to leave early on that day too. Anyways, like I said, it was my false that I forgot to call customer back on the same day because I l was at the shop until 2 pm. I did call customer back on Monday morning after I call and check the availability with the distributor (we're not open on Sunday), I'm not even know customer already posted how upset he is on the forum until my customer call me and let me know about this thread 10 minutes ago. I have no excute for my mistake. I'm sorry and apologize to customer. I'll keep this in mind and fix all the problems we have.

About the price quote. I want to give price quote to everybody through PM or e-mail instead of having customers call for price and I will more time to taking care my customers. But because I don't want to get in trouble with anybody again. So I have to do it this way. I'm sorry about your inconvenience.

Thank you for every comments and I have to apologize to anybody that are not happy with our services especially Chris midnightrunner. I'll work harder and fix this problems.

Chris

Last edited by f1motorsport; 12-22-2006 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
First of all, you can't expect a phone call back in 3 hours. Thats absurd. I have a flooring store and people call me with requests etc all the time. But you need to understand that before you called, he probably had a heck of a lot of other customers with requests which he has to do FIRST before getting back to you. Which usually takes more than just 3 hours. I can't believe you'd come here and try to ruin a rep of a shop because you didn't get a phone call back within 3 hours. Things take time, and you need to learn to be patient is what I can tell you.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Chris is a stand up guy. I've been going to him for my wheels for quite some time and plan on getting more stuff from F1 in the future. I never had any problems with Chris nor F1 and always gotten great service from them. I refer my closest friends or clients from my Jewelry Store to F1 for their wheel needs.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Banned
Thank you for all support and comments. We will keep in mind and will work harder to fix the problems.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Wow, i can't believe i miss this thread. Well let me put it this way last several years i have personally deal with many vendors, & from my experience when it comes to best customer service without a single doubt FI motorsports is number 1. I remember when i bought my first sets of wheels from Mr. Chris & i was so satisfied that afterward i told him, you got a customer for life.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tire blow out, F1 mtsports bad cust serv.