Old 01-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
I wish the white BMW driver got away.
That guy would have had a CRAZY story.
but at the same time im glad he didn't.
They must be kicking themselves.
I would be, driving a bimmer racing a 'stealth?' rofflles
now why go and post something like that??????? you wish the bmw driver had gotten away? personally i think both 17yr old drivers should have their licenses revoked until they are at least 23. Wheter street racing or not doing 70 in a residential 25 is just nuts

Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Just found out that the driver of the car that killed that women in folsom went to my highschool hits close to home

Old 01-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Road Rage

For those of us who sometimes get frustrated on the road, whether it's someone driving too slow or whatever, consider what happened in Colorado recently. This is a first as far as I know. http://www.9news.com/video/player.as...&bw=hi&cat=222

Old 01-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
On the other side of town if you drive slow and the black people dont like it...they shoot your car.

-sean

Old 01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Here in Jersey, I can't tell you how many times I have almost been railed by a tractor trailer or dump truck because of an old fart merging onto the Turnpike very very slow. They honestly should put restrictions on where older people can go at certain times while driving. I have had the $hit scared out of me numerous times because of "Senior pops, and his wife Lucille" in their burgundy late 90s Buick Lesabre. Personally, if someone I know dies, or has a car accident due to an older person doing something dumb, I consider that older person a murder, point blank. 9 out of 10 street races end in someone loosing, and thats it, everyone goes home, its the 1 where something bad occurs. And yes, street racing is dumb, but how often do you hear of someone with a seriously fast, modified car killing someone in a street race? Most of the time its someone who thinks they are in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" in their mom's 2 door Pontiac.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
Here in Jersey, I can't tell you how many times I have almost been railed by a tractor trailer or dump truck because of an old fart merging onto the Turnpike very very slow. They honestly should put restrictions on where older people can go at certain times while driving. I have had the $hit scared out of me numerous times because of "Senior pops, and his wife Lucille" in their burgundy late 90s Buick Lesabre. Personally, if someone I know dies, or has a car accident due to an older person doing something dumb, I consider that older person a murder, point blank. 9 out of 10 street races end in someone loosing, and thats it, everyone goes home, its the 1 where something bad occurs. And yes, street racing is dumb, but how often do you hear of someone with a seriously fast, modified car killing someone in a street race? Most of the time its someone who thinks they are in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" in their mom's 2 door Pontiac.
+1, thats how i feel. Read my post on the last page about old people in florida! The facts scare the **** out of you!

-sean

Old 01-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
^^a valid point, cant wait for the rebuttals

Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow, there's alot of ranting, rebuttals on the rantings...

I actually read all 5 pages *phew* and I can see that everyone here feels bad for the lady, but like most here said, we don't know what really happened. Like everyone else, I too feel bad but who is to say she didn't cut them off? They could have been going 30 when she cuts them off and slammed into her and the outcome might be the same. You all know that the words "street racing kills innocent 50 year old bystander" sells more then "a car accident claims a life of a shopper". At the end of the day, a person died from a car accident and that is tragic. Now, to ruin the life of two more people by calling this a Felony Vehicular Manslaughter (street racing is a felony) vs. Misdemenor Vehicular Manslaughter (Just speeding) or maybe just an accident if the lady cut them off without yielding.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Nismo G
If she was 65+ i would say one less old person driving 10MPH in a 60 so it wouldnt be that bad, but 50 is a little young still.

Alot of speeding is caused by these god damn old people doing 15 under the speed limit...i know if im following one for more than 30 seconds i am raging and have my foot ready to hit the floor as soon as possible. They say its the speeder that causes the accident when usually its the person before the speeder that caused him to speed that initially "caused" the accident...These god damn people driving so slow **** me off if they just did 5 to 10 MPH over the speed limit there wouldnt be a problem and probably fewer accidents for sure considering that know one would be raging about in and out of traffic due to people going slow...

Had to let some steam out on the first post i came across...sorry guys

I know that street racing does cause accidents and im not saying that it doesnt. I was just letting some steam out!

-sean
Dude, your an idiot. She was turning out of a parking lot onto a road. Think about what you are saying before you say it. If it was your mom I am sure you would feel differently.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Regardless of how we feel about old drivers and their driving ability, we all have to realize that we all share the road. As many older, slower drivers as there are, there are just as many idiots who are just as dangerous. And let's be honest, we all know someone who's older and who drives slower, whether that be your parents, grandparents, or someone else. The woman did not deserve to die and any retarded comment about one less driver on the road shows a lack of respect. If that woman was related to anyone on this forum, you know there would be a thread ranting on s***.

It's true that most of us have pushed the limits of our Gs to some extent. But in the end, maturity should slap you in the face and make you realize that your own life and the lives of others around you isn't worth trying to show someone up on the roads.

I know that we've all been frustrated by older, slower drivers. But, we should try to keep in mind that they're not doing it on purpose. They drive that way because they're old, reactions times are slower, vision is a little worse, etc. We should all try to keep in mind that one day, we'll all be those same older, slower drivers and they'll be a forum somewhere hatin on us too.

I feel bad for the woman and her family. She may have died because some kid wanted to show that his car was faster than someone elses...

Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by Chrlesmd
Regardless of how we feel about old drivers and their driving ability, we all have to realize that we all share the road. As many older, slower drivers as there are, there are just as many idiots who are just as dangerous. And let's be honest, we all know someone who's older and who drives slower, whether that be your parents, grandparents, or someone else. The woman did not deserve to die and any retarded comment about one less driver on the road shows a lack of respect. If that woman was related to anyone on this forum, you know there would be a thread ranting on s***.

It's true that most of us have pushed the limits of our Gs to some extent. But in the end, maturity should slap you in the face and make you realize that your own life and the lives of others around you isn't worth trying to show someone up on the roads.

I know that we've all been frustrated by older, slower drivers. But, we should try to keep in mind that they're not doing it on purpose. They drive that way because they're old, reactions times are slower, vision is a little worse, etc. We should all try to keep in mind that one day, we'll all be those same older, slower drivers and they'll be a forum somewhere hatin on us too.

I feel bad for the woman and her family. She may have died because some kid wanted to show that his car was faster than someone elses...
I agree with everything you said and it was very well put ........ with that said maybe you will be a slow driver when you get older but im gonna be like this guy

Old 02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
OH Dude! That is the BEST picture!!!

Old 02-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Hahaha, that picture above is awesome!

On a serious note......as you guys are probably all aware, any threads regarding street racing is prohibited on this forum. If ANY of you post a ANY type of street racing racing thread I will delete it immediately with no questions asked. These types of threads WILL NOT be tolerated here whatsoever! With that said, have fun racing at the track!

Old 02-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck

On a serious note......as you guys are probably all aware, any threads regarding street racing is prohibited on this forum. If ANY of you post a ANY type of street racing racing thread I will delete it immediately with no questions asked. These types of threads WILL NOT be tolerated here whatsoever! With that said, have fun racing at the track!
OK then, what about these two?

[/QUOTE]

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Another reminder for all you geniuses who love to post your street race stories