G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Another reminder for all you geniuses who love to post your street race stories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007 | 10:50 PM
The guy in the blue shirt has a serious weight disadvantage!

Old 02-03-2007 | 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by thommyboy0885
Dude, your an idiot. She was turning out of a parking lot onto a road. Think about what you are saying before you say it. If it was your mom I am sure you would feel differently.
Clearly that would make a difference on a personal level, but to say she is not at fault even minimally doesn't add up. Fact is that non of us saw it happen so we don't know the perspectives of either driver.

Oh, now for these two pics(just for fun!!!)

Attached Thumbnails Another reminder for all you geniuses who love to post your street race stories-spelling-blackboard.jpg   Another reminder for all you geniuses who love to post your street race stories-grammartime.jpg  
Old 02-03-2007 | 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Chrlesmd
The guy in the blue shirt has a serious weight disadvantage!
But he has two things going for him!

1. Age/Experience
2. Battery power

Old 02-03-2007 | 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Hahaha, that picture above is awesome!

On a serious note......as you guys are probably all aware, any threads regarding street racing is prohibited on this forum. If ANY of you post a ANY type of street racing racing thread I will delete it immediately with no questions asked. These types of threads WILL NOT be tolerated here whatsoever! With that said, have fun racing at the track!
So why dont you delete this thread...i still dont understand why its a sticky?

I still find it debatable that its illegal to accelerate to the legal speed limit...i dont understand whats wrong? If someone can go way above the speed limit, crash, die, then his or her familly take it to court and actually win money from the maker because their kid was doing 120 flipped the car and died....?

-sean

Old 02-05-2007 | 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by Nismo G
So why dont you delete this thread...i still dont understand why its a sticky?
Cause it ain't about one of our members racing... duh...

I still find it debatable that its illegal to accelerate to the legal speed limit...i dont understand whats wrong?
I agree...

If someone can go way above the speed limit, crash, die, then his or her familly take it to court and actually win money from the maker because their kid was doing 120 flipped the car and died....?

-sean
Lawyers... That's why. ALL of the LOCAL ads on the Super Bowl tonight were from Thomas J. Henry... Injury Lawyer. That guy spent a fortune on spots. He can afford it because he is a frickin ambulance chasing money sucking scumbag. He even put a sign across from a children's hospital advertising malpractice law suites. He's scum.

And that my friend is why you can do stupid stuff and make other people pay for it.