G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35Driver yearbook!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35Driver yearbook!

OK -
So a few people asked if we could have "data" sheets on each other's rides for the the upcoming West Area's Mega meet in the SGV...(Dec. 27th)

So I was thinking...how about a color yearbook for everybody!!? Here's how it works... i am only going to type this once, folks:

1. Click on this link G35 Driver Yearbook Forms
2. A "zip" file will attempt to download, accept it and place it on your desktop.
3. If you have not already done so, open the zip file. There are two docs in the zip:

#1 is a Microsoft Word template (G35 driver Profile.dot) A ".dot" template is just like a ".doc" file, except that it has form fields that are locked to maintain length and structure.

#2 is a Microsoft Word document (G35driver Profile - images.doc) that you can put up to five images on. in order to get your images smaller, you might want to create another WORD document and place your big images on it...then SAVE AS WEB PAGE. It will create another folder and files to support that web page... grab the images from this web pages folder. They will be much smaller than your big images.

4. Select one image that you want on your profile and label it something like [SoCalTedImage1.gif] I will grab that image and attach it to your form.

5. Zip everything and PM me when you are ready to email it to me.

6. When it is ready, I will accept Paypal for the $10 and will ship for no extra charge. Only Registered G35Driver's can purchase this, i will not be selling to companies etc... besides, I am not getting any real personal information from you anyway.

=============
- The comb-bound book will be in two sided color.
- The cost will be around $10 - color/binding is expensive and this is time consuming, but worth it!!
- I will accept event and activity pages from moderators.
- I will consider "advertising" from companies that want to defray my costs...just PM me on their behalf.

-Deadline for returning your profiles will be Dec. 15th

'03 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS or Vote at Online Showoff