G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

So Cali Dealorship Recommendation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 04:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Cali Dealorship Recommendation

People~ Finally I have earned some hard cold cash to prepare to join the G club...

I browsed on Edmunds.com and requested for some free Quotes from Internet Dealors... Got reply from Tustini... He told me that there is no way he will go under MSRP even if I said I would buy with extended warranty and throw away lots of options (premium, navi, spoiler, sunroof, and 18" wheels)

What do you guys think? I mean... some people ARE getting $800 off MSRP in this forum in So. Cali area... I am WILLING to pay MSRP... But it just sucks A*S if I pay at MSRP and I have to wait like for months to get my G....

Please recommand me any good dealorships in So. Cali.. I know Tustin sucks... And I know Costa Mesa has good service.. I will go there.. Where else??? Please share your experiences with me... Thank you

Old 12-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Re: So Cali Dealorship Recommendation

try riverside infiniti.talk to arnold.right now they have a bunch of G there.chances are you'll find what you want on the lot.(if you hav'nt done so)

Old 12-02-2003, 09:36 AM

I had a good experience at Cerritos. Particulary with the sales guy named Wale. (pronounced wally). I got three full tanks of gas too

Old 12-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Riverside is good the only reason I didn't get it from them was that they didn't have the car I wanted right there and then. I went to Carlsbad outlet mall and stopped by Carlsbad Infinity on my way home. Low and behold I saw the car that I wanted so I bought my coupe from them. Good peeps just like everyone I got it at MSRP. They have a few coupes in stock but they go fast give them a call before going.

<font color=blue> </font color=blue>

Old 12-02-2003, 11:58 AM

Montclair Infiniti is also good. Look for Scotty Lee. He'll hook you up. I went in and told him exactly what I wanted, and he said, "It looks like you did your research. I won't even bother haggling with you. I'll just give it to you at MSRP."

I get oil changes for $12.99 and free car washes for life.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Tints
Premium/Aero/Sport
Factory Chrome Rims

Old 12-02-2003, 01:37 PM

car washes for life? *jealous*

----------------------------------------------------
2000 Le Mans Blue Metalic Honda Prelude - HKS GT2540 Turbo
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Ivory Pearl/6MT/ aero/premium/navi

Old 12-02-2003, 04:06 PM

Are you really jealous or are you mocking? Because so many people in this forum scoff at the free car washes. They would rather the monkeys keep their dirty paws off their baby.

The wash isn't bad, but the car doesn't get as clean as when I wash it. But that's to be expected.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Tints
Premium/Aero/Sport
Factory Chrome Rims

Old 12-02-2003, 05:41 PM

hahaa...sorry if it looked like if i was mocking you. I really am jealous of any additional things anyone has gotten. I didn't get jack =(

----------------------------------------------------
2000 Le Mans Blue Metalic Honda Prelude - HKS GT2540 Turbo
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Ivory Pearl/6MT/aero/premium/navi

AIM: MEGABB6Turbo

Old 12-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The two dealerships i thought were extremely friendly and try to give you the best deals possible are Miller Infiniti and Glendale Infiniti. I ended up getting mine from glendale because they gave me a better deal with my trade in.

2004 G35c Twilight Blue/black 6MT
Aero Package -- Splash Guards -- Premium -- Trunk Mat

Old 12-02-2003, 06:36 PM

I would just call them all and find out who will give you the G you want (exactly) for the best price.

I would say anything under MSRP in So Cal is still a pretty good deal. especially on a MT. Mission Viejo was pretty good to work with, but I got mine 1 year ago - so no under MSRP for me...

G35 Coupe / Premium / Nav
Ivory Pearl / Willow Leather
SSR GT3 19"s w/ Bridgestone SO-3

Old 12-02-2003, 06:48 PM

I had no luck getting lower than MSRP either. Ended up ordering one from Tustin. Here's my dealer experience:

Metro Infiniti - Dealer has no idea about what he's selling other than the car's name and colors available.

Cerritos Infiniti - THE most arrogant snobs I've ever met. Treated me as if I was suppose to wipe their a*s just to get my name on the order list. (Side note: Went back to Cerritos with a friend from Nissan Design Team, you won't believe the royal treatment we got!)

Glendale Infiniti - OK, but dealer gets a bit too pushy. Felt like talking to a salesman from NewYork.

Tustin Infiniti - Visited them twice, both well treated with respect and sincerity. Ordered my G on the second visit. But wish they had my G on the spot (no punt intended, sorry).

Still debating whether to wait for my order or buy from other dealer. I don't enjoy the wait, but love the idea of having a BRAND BRAND NEW car that hasn't been sitting in the dealer lot for weeks and being touched by other buyers for weeks.

Old 12-02-2003, 09:00 PM

My $.02 about Glendale Infiniti....

I went in by myself to look at the coupes and place an order. At first I could not get some one to help me.. why? I'm 23 but look like I'm 18. So I was like oK... I brought my friend in with me, he was a Finance manager their, and they still did not take me seriously, they did not want to order the coupe unless I got the premium pkg, an tried to push the Navi on the order, So I caved and got the Premium, i wanted the car, then they try to get me on a lease " because, your credit is to new, and will not quakify for tier 1 credit" How do they know that ( I had and 800 score, their jaws dropped when they ran my credit) then after that they tried to kiss my A$$... moral of the story... none i guess just thought they sucked for treating like a punk A$$ kid.

Miller Infiniti has a an OK service Dept, 20x's better than Glendale ( don't even bother with their service, they tried to keep my car for 3 days for the rear shelf rattle TSB, so an oil change would be a week! )

Discreet

2003.5 Ivory Pearl Coupe 5AT

Old 12-03-2003, 12:04 AM

im looking to order a G soon too.
the only quote i got under sticker is from metro infiniti and they are offering 300 off 2004s. im prepared to pay sticker since ill have to order. (CB auto coupe, performance wheel and moonroof only)

im concerened more with financing. whats are the best rates at the infinti dealership??? what other options are there?? i got some hooks with other dealerships i.e lexus, honda, toyota . Is it possible to get a loan through them for a G35???

also i was thinking for everyone in LA. maybe we can try to get the car together at the same dealer. more bargaining power.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:30 AM

Try mission viejo, Jim was really nice. I would have bought the car from riverside, but they didn't have it at the time. Good luck.

04 G35C 6mt/aero kit/nav/premium

Old 12-05-2003, 01:47 PM

Thank you all for your reply.. I truely appreciate it =*)

I have talked with Tustin, Riverside, and Costa Mesa Infiniti over the emails or/and phone...

I think Costa Mesa might give me some good deal.. such as throwing a spoiler or something... I did tell him that if he can give me price OFF MSRP, then I will purchase the extended warranty. Do you guys think extended warranty is good money for them? I know at Best Buy, Sales make commission out of Extended Warranty offered by Best Buy... So I am guessing they can earn some extra moeny if I do so.

Someone's told me to go Mission Viejo too.. It was funny.. This girl called me and asked me if I was going to buy a Chevy... And after I told her my heart belongs to the G (at least for now), she forwarded me to someone at Mission Viejo... Hopefully I will get some deal (300~500) off MSRP. =)

Well.. I hope by the end of January, I will be able to buy a coupe and drive one (I hope I do not need to wait)...

OH yeah, is there Xmas sales for dealorship too? I think almost every dealor has some deals but not for the G35C right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So Cali Dealorship Recommendation