G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

alrite...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you guys for those of you who understand. and i know how lucky i a and i can appriciate what i have more than a lot of you think. all i can say say is am verry lucky to be able to get a nice car.
and for those of you who think i dont know the realities of driving look at this...

**THIS IS VERY VERY GRAPHIC***

http://www.badcopnews.com/california...to-photos.html

just click on the links on the page

Old 02-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
^^ i saw that a wile ago my mom sent that to my bro so he dont drive fast

Old 02-27-2007, 10:47 PM
J-Dizzle
That is gross and sad.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
like i said, i know the realities of reckless driving...

Old 02-27-2007, 11:24 PM
wow, you posting up some pics of an accident, automatically makes you know the realities of driving a high hp rwd car.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by nchima
wow, you posting up some pics of an accident, automatically makes you know the realities of driving a high hp rwd car.
k he's jus showin an example......is there anythin wrong w/that....so stop baggin on him...im pretty sure he knws a lot more....

Old 02-27-2007, 11:28 PM
J-Dizzle
Why wouldn't you learn from pictures? Pictures are worth a thousand words. So, you're telling me that after seeing those pictures that you would continue to drive over 100 miles an hour into a toll booth? After, seeing those pictures personally, I would drive closer to the speed limit and be more cautious.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Mad Paradox
Why wouldn't you learn from pictures? Pictures are worth a thousand words. So, you're telling me that after seeing those pictures that you would continue to drive over 100 miles an hour into a toll booth? After, seeing those pictures personally, I would drive closer to the speed limit and be more cautious.
+1! thx you!!!!

Old 02-28-2007, 12:01 AM
the level of stupidity on these forums are extremely high... guys he asked a question, answer him.. dont go on preaching because ur concerned about his life.. and his well being. give him advice if you want but without being an @$$hole..

Old 02-28-2007, 12:12 AM
i kno what i am getting into...i know there will allways be people that will not comprehend that all 16 year olds arent bad drivers. i find it to be pointless to argue the fact that i am a good driver when you dont even know me. and for those of you that do understand thank you.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by CERTAUTOG35
Actually you dumba** if you read it i also said that i own an auto wholesale company with my brother so yea im dead serious and if you would like ill send you pictures of all the cars. Thats what happens when you and your brother put your money in cars and your family owns a cardealership and you have been in the business your entire life so dont make stupid a** comments unless you read everything completely and know what it is that you are talking about
Theres a difference in owning and wholesaleing cars and driving cars on daddys car lot. I can go test drive cars too, dosen't mean I own them. If thats what you do you should know that. I could show you a bunch of pictures of exotic cars too, but what I would like to see is your name on the titles or registrations of all these cars. Clearly I'm dealing with a child here so I'm done. Man you really sound like an idiot.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:08 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
looks good i would do it if money was an option

Old 02-28-2007, 03:55 PM
SAHIB
get the new M3 or just wait for the 08 G coupe
why would you wanna get an old model when there are new ones coming out!
wait a little bit and get WHAT YOU WANT!
don't have to listen to anybody, cuz YOU are the one driving that car..
just driver carefully and have fun with the car!
post some pics too!

Old 02-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by bryanmac
Theres a difference in owning and wholesaleing cars and driving cars on daddys car lot. I can go test drive cars too, dosen't mean I own them. If thats what you do you should know that. I could show you a bunch of pictures of exotic cars too, but what I would like to see is your name on the titles or registrations of all these cars. Clearly I'm dealing with a child here so I'm done. Man you really sound like an idiot.
I pay for the cars with my own money not mommy and daddy's did my dad help get me into it and teach me how yes did he give me any of the money no its all me and my brother and fyi when your a dealer you dont have totransfer the title in your name it would go into the buisness name or you put a reassignment on. Obviously im dealing with a jealous A**hole who cant keep his mouth shut

Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by CERTAUTOG35
I pay for the cars with my own money not mommy and daddy's did my dad help get me into it and teach me how yes did he give me any of the money no its all me and my brother and fyi when your a dealer you dont have totransfer the title in your name it would go into the buisness name or you put a reassignment on. Obviously im dealing with a jealous A**hole who cant keep his mouth shut
Still trying to figure out what the hell you tried to say. What grade u in? I know you don't have to transfer titles into ur name when your a dealer, Thats exactly my point. Your original post said that you "OWNED" 10 g's, corvette, porshe, bla bla bla, between the ages of 18-20. I was basicaly saying that you were full of $hit and you proved it with your last post. So if your name was never on the title and the car was in the businesses name, like YOU said, the business owns it right, not you. So now all these cars you listed that your "big man" self owned and tried to be-little fellow forum members with are just cars you sold. Wow! you test drive and sell used cars, I am very impressed. Think about what you mean before you write it so that you don't contradict yourself, look like an a$$, and prove to be the lier you are. Don't try so hard to impress people, we don't care. You really look like a child. I really hate liars. Go ahead keep backpeddeling.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.