G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

alrite...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bryanmac
Still trying to figure out what the hell you tried to say. What grade u in? I know you don't have to transfer titles into ur name when your a dealer, Thats exactly my point. Your original post said that you "OWNED" 10 g's, corvette, porshe, bla bla bla, between the ages of 18-20. I was basicaly saying that you were full of $hit and you proved it with your last post. So if your name was never on the title and the car was in the businesses name, like YOU said, the business owns it right, not you. So now all these cars you listed that your "big man" self owned and tried to be-little fellow forum members with are just cars you sold. Wow! you test drive and sell used cars, I am very impressed. Think about what you mean before you write it so that you don't contradict yourself, look like an a$$, and prove to be the lier you are. Don't try so hard to impress people, we don't care. You really look like a child. I really hate liars. Go ahead keep backpeddeling.
Chill out guyz, hes just saying he buys and sells cars and hes bought and sold the cars. He bought them to make money not so that they are his or hes been in accidents or w/e. he just makes money from those cars by buying and selling them. my dad does the same from car auctions so its not a big deal. my dads friend does up to 40 cars a month, now 10 cars in two years is not a lot at all.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:43 PM
WOW~
people just wanna pick a fight huh?

Old 02-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Still trying to figure out what the hell you tried to say. What grade u in? I know you don't have to transfer titles into ur name when your a dealer, Thats exactly my point. Your original post said that you "OWNED" 10 g's, corvette, porshe, bla bla bla, between the ages of 18-20. I was basicaly saying that you were full of $hit and you proved it with your last post. So if your name was never on the title and the car was in the businesses name, like YOU said, the business owns it right, not you. So now all these cars you listed that your "big man" self owned and tried to be-little fellow forum members with are just cars you sold. Wow! you test drive and sell used cars, I am very impressed. Think about what you mean before you write it so that you don't contradict yourself, look like an a$$, and prove to be the lier you are. Don't try so hard to impress people, we don't care. You really look like a child. I really hate liars. Go ahead keep backpeddeling.
Actually since i am the owner of the buisness they would be my cars just like Sahib said i wasnt trying to show off if you believe me or not i still sleep why your trying to make it like im a liar is beyond me you dont know me you dont talk sh*t unless you do now this isnt what this thread was for so just leave it alone and if your not mature enough to leave it alone then WOW is all i have to say. SAHIB I SORRY I WAS INVOLVED IN KINDA JACKING YOUR THREAD BRO I JUST WANTED TO YOU TO KNOW THAT SINCE IVE OWNED SEVERAL OF EACH TO GET THE ///M3 and get it in a 6spd

Old 02-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by CERTAUTOG35
Ok stop with all the "hes Spoiled" thinks I had a G coupe an M3 SMG Vert a Porsche Cayenne S and paid for all those my self So just back off the kid. Stop hating on him just because his family can give him something nnice FYI im only 20 and have owned around 10 G-coupes from the time i was 18 and didnt wreck one so. Sahib also DO NOT get the SMG it was the biggest mistake i ever made go 6MT all the way with the M3 and dont be like your friends lol The reason i have owned these cars is because i own an auto wholesale company with my brother
Where did he say he bought and sold all these cars in his original post? All I see is "I owned". Looks to me like he was trying to play it off like these were all his personal cars. I really don't care what he has but he never mentioned anything about buying and selling the cars listed till I called him out. By him being so defensive shows he's full of shiot. Amazing how the stories change when challenged.

As far as parents buying you high end performance car, your very fortunate, nothing wrong with that. I hope I can trust my kids as much as your parents trust you as a young driver in a fast car, but you can die just as easy in a kia. If you use your head you'll be fine. Good luck and congrats in whatever you get. Done here....

Old 02-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by CERTAUTOG35
Actually since i am the owner of the buisness they would be my cars just like Sahib said i wasnt trying to show off if you believe me or not i still sleep why your trying to make it like im a liar is beyond me you dont know me you dont talk sh*t unless you do now this isnt what this thread was for so just leave it alone and if your not mature enough to leave it alone then WOW is all i have to say. SAHIB I SORRY I WAS INVOLVED IN KINDA JACKING YOUR THREAD BRO I JUST WANTED TO YOU TO KNOW THAT SINCE IVE OWNED SEVERAL OF EACH TO GET THE ///M3 and get it in a 6spd
its all good man, some people are just ignorent, and HE bought the cars, HE sold the cars, therefore while he had the cars they were HIS cars...its simple people.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks Sahib and look at the sentence of my original post

Old 02-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Geee Man
Where would you go to get the 19" rims color changed?? I have some and I would LOVE to have them be black. I live in Socal Orange County Area.

And your friends probably want you to get a G because if you get an M you'll kick there asses M3's are beautiful cars. I have a friend with an M3 whose ego is ridiculous but he cant even drive it so I enjoy laughing at him. Nice car tho, not gonna lie. I was 16 two years ago and I'll admit, I'm glad I got an OK car for my first car (1997 Lexus ES300) even tho I couldve easily gotten a nice car. Those two years tho were my test years where I got all the crazyness out of my system and then got my nice G!

And ya..if someone could PM me or just reply where I could get my Rims color changed...that would be awesome

Old 03-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by sahib
its all good man, some people are just ignorent, and HE bought the cars, HE sold the cars, therefore while he had the cars they were HIS cars...its simple people.

HERE'S UR BOYS OCCUPATION... LIKE I SAID, F-ING LIAR.

HE WORKS FOR HIS DADDY on his DADDY'S CAR LOT, THIS IS FROM HIS G35 DRIVER PROFILE. Dosen't say anything about owning wholesaleing business like ur prior posts do.
What ya gonna make up now? Every post you make is a new lie trying to cover up the previous.

Who's ignorant? Don't believe everything people tell you. With age comes knowledge.

Date of Birth:
December 26, 1985
Biography:
My name is Mike
Interests:
Driving around hanging out
Work for my fathers car dealership

Old 03-02-2007, 09:02 PM
HERE'S UR BOYS OCCUPATION... LIKE I SAID, F-ING LIAR.

HE WORKS FOR HIS DADDY on his DADDY'S CAR LOT, THIS IS FROM HIS G35 DRIVER PROFILE. Dosen't say anything about owning wholesaleing business like ur prior posts do.
What ya gonna make up now? Every post you make is a new lie trying to cover up the previous.

Who's ignorant? Don't believe everything people tell you. With age comes knowledge.

Date of Birth:
December 26, 1985
Biography:
My name is Mike
Interests:
Driving around hanging out
Work for my fathers car dealership
alrite...think about it...his dad may own the dealership, that doesnt mean tht he cant use his dads dealership to sell cars, his dad may own the dealership, he buys the cars he sells the cars that he makes profit off of. this is on top of working for his dad, my friend does the same thing with houses, his dad owns the company but he himself finds and sells houses ON TOP of working for his dad...dont be talkin $hit wen u cant bak it up...

Old 03-03-2007, 05:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sahib
alrite...think about it...his dad may own the dealership, that doesnt mean tht he cant use his dads dealership to sell cars, his dad may own the dealership, he buys the cars he sells the cars that he makes profit off of. this is on top of working for his dad, my friend does the same thing with houses, his dad owns the company but he himself finds and sells houses ON TOP of working for his dad...dont be talkin $hit wen u cant bak it up...

Just drop it man. Your friend got PWNED really bad. Not to bag on you nor your friend, but he is lying. He said him and his bro owned the dealership, but his dad owns "THE" dealership? Okay, you say he WORKS under his dad... but the guy said he OWNS the dealership. Working under your father doesn't make you sole ownership. Either he was lying OR he got his words mixed around. Again, not bagging on you. He just needs to make things more clearer or he's LYING along with his 10 g's from the ages at 18-20... lol.

Besides all this, I wouldn't be suprised of liars who lies about their occupation. You wouldn't be suprised how many people would lie about their occupations in the forums... not just G35driver but almost all other forums. Hell, I've heard some dude claim he had 6 different occupations... it was hilarious.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:59 AM
^+1 Seriously this is getting dumb, just drop it!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:02 AM
and i dont know what the truth is but this is really getting dumb so everyone just let it go!

Old 03-03-2007, 12:23 PM
mmmm this thread and the one on the verde kaos' has kept me entertained this morning. time to eat, peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by illharris
mmmm this thread and the one on the verde kaos' has kept me entertained this morning. time to eat, peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
glad its doin some good...haha
read this one...million times betta!!
https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic/135352-hot-enough-pick-up-chicks-g35-maybe-nsfw.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.