G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Just order my vanity plate----BMWBTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Just order my vanity plate----BMWBTR

This Mexican guy at work told me BMW meant big Mexican woman. That gives a whole new meaning to those plates!

Old 12-11-2003, 10:50 AM

I don't know, seems like you're begging for some unwanted attention. I guess I also understand why they call them "vanity plates"

Anyway, have fun with it, I'm sure you're going to get quite a few challenges now. M3s are outta your league though, so I doubt they will be too offended.

2002 NBP RSX-S
Hondata, AEM V2, DC SS adapter w/ metal bushings

Old 12-11-2003, 11:26 AM

Did you say "M??"

Come on! I know this is a G35 Forum, but lets be realistic. The two cars are not even in the same class. The 330 4dr is maybe comparable to a G35 sedan. I would think the Z4 would be a closer match for a G35 coupe. Because if you ever tried my M, it would be a slaughter! Having all these hate BMW Vanity plates tells me one thing. BMW must be the standard that everyone is gunning for. Why else would everyone talk about racing a BMW or how much they hate BMWs. Don't hate. Maybe you should have just bought a BMW?? I was on the fence and was about to buy a loaded 6spd G35 coupe. But some clown on here told me I should get the M3 and boy was he correct. To tell you the truth I never even bother with G35 or 350z. They never even try me. I am sure in the real world, they realize they cannot even compare to an M. Don't get me wrong, the G is a sweet ride, but not in the same class.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:12 PM

Wow, you opted for an M3 instead of a G35? Not that I blame you, the M3 is whicked awesome. But I would've figured they are in two way different market segments. The M3, comparably equipped, is $20k more. That is huge, at least for my wallet.

JD
2003.5 Coupe, Blk/Blk

Old 12-11-2003, 01:34 PM

I obviously wouldn't even attempt to touch an M3....and I never thought about being keyed lol well its too late now. my plates are ordered and will be ready at the registry in about a month. When M3's and M5's pull up next to me ill put my hazards on and pull over to the emergency lane. Thats until i get my Twin Turbo )))))))

2003.5 G35 Coupe Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Tire Wheel/Aero

Old 12-11-2003, 01:49 PM

I when you get your twin turbo, I would gladly move over for you!!!! Here is what I wanted. I wanted a M3. No dealer had any. I decided on a G35 coupe, but my lease was up in Sept. and the 2004 were not available to maybe November december. So i was looking for anything. Then I mentioned on this board and some clowns said I was full of sh*t and if I wanted a M3, i would never settle on a G35. He said if i looked hard enough I would easily find one and I was was just talking sh*t. Well guess what. He was right. i found a new 2003.5 jet black on black nappa leather 6spd and 54k later it is mine. Now I am glad. especially when I drop the hammer. But mods are worthless. I have the Shark, the HFM intake screen, and Borla exhaust and it barely pickedup anything. the chip did eliminate the 155 top end limiter. I have seen 168 on my speedo already. I am sure maxed out, I can pin it at 180 which corrected would be 170.

Old 12-11-2003, 01:55 PM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

thats a good one Wicked, it blends in with CA issued license plates.

<hr></blockquote>

When DMV asked me to define the plate meaning I simply stated that the plate is an acronym for.. "A G35 for you to never view" (meaning that Infiniti's are rare on the road)

LOL.. proof that idiots can take government-related positions (:cough: bush) =P

[wick] - [Blk/Blk G35c] - [Premium and Aero PKG]
[Q: what do I call my driveway?] - [A: the G-spot!]

Old 12-11-2003, 02:05 PM

GSPOT would be a nice vanity after looking at your sig

but anyways our infinity's are officially bimmer beaters...what mag was this again?

2003.5 G35 Coupe Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Tire Wheel/Aero

Old 12-11-2003, 02:43 PM

LOL good luck, you're gonna need it, especially when M3's see this. Either of the E36 or E46 M3's will jump at the chance to embarrase you. The E36 is more of a match for our G's but they will still pull on us because of their more aggresive gearing and the weight difference, I should know, I came from owning an E36.

Old 12-11-2003, 03:25 PM

How do we get our own personal vanity plates? Is there a site online to register them or something?

cb/graphite g35c - fully loaded

Old 12-11-2003, 04:24 PM

Hey Dahmer, why do you hang around this forum if you've got an expensive BMW ($54k to be exact!) You were probably the kid in junior high who used to pick on elementary school kids. When the kids got together to play sports you always played with the younger kids so you looked better. We're just bottom feeders to you. Better hang with your kind so you don't get dirty.

2004 5AT, Brilliant Silver, Graphite Leather, Performance Package

Old 12-11-2003, 04:30 PM

Why? because I have a easy job that allows me to surf the net all day and get paid very well for being here. So I go from forum to forum. BB/Juice forums to car forums. I was a member of this board since the summer. Because I was about to buy my G35. I never called you a "bottom feeder" if you have such low self esteem and feel that way. maybe you should seek some help. Or go on some anti -depression meds. I lurk these forums and post when i feel like it, And the simple fact is NO G35 will run with a M3. So when someone posts about a vanity plate stating something to that effect I will comment. I like the car.(G35) And respect the owners. But I will call Bullsh*t when I see it. Now if you have a problem with that, go elsewhere. There are always a few ********* in a bunch of good guys!!!

Old 12-11-2003, 04:32 PM

areddy, if you live in Cali, go to https://vrir.dmv.ca.gov/ipp/PerLicensePlateServlet ..if not, sorry!

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and even slower to get angry...but put that damn pedal to the ground!"

Old 12-11-2003, 04:33 PM

I went with RANDYS G...seemed appropiate...almost went with 1FATG35 which is still available by the way (in Cali)

go to https://vrir.dmv.ca.gov/ipp/PerLicensePlateServlet

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and even slower to get angry...but put that damn pedal to the ground!"

Old 12-11-2003, 04:36 PM

just for you!

153086-MVC-002F.jpg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just order my vanity plate----BMWBTR