G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Just order my vanity plate----BMWBTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Just order my vanity plate----BMWBTR

every magazine has a different 0-60...again i will kill any 330 out there. thanks don't believe everything you read.

2003.5 G35 Coupe Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Tire Wheel/Aero

Old 12-24-2003, 11:40 AM

Are you in the NY/NJ area? If so, would you like to put your money where your mouth is???? I will bring my buddy's 330 sedan 6 spd sport. BONE STOCK. If you are bone stock, we can race at Atco. For whatever amount you want. I have seen his car run. I have driven it. If you know you can beat it. Put up or shut up!! You name it I will cover it. And when it is all over, maybe you will stop talk sh*t. Yes, I will be driving and powershifting every gear. By the way, when he ran it, he granny shifts. So I hope your skills are up otherwise empty pockets for you. So there I issued a challenge. Any takers??? It has to be a stock G35 coupe. No mods, not even a K&N drop in. Nothing. You can bring anyone to fully inspect the BMW. I will be inspecting your G. If they are both stock we will pull up do burnouts if you want and leave on the green. Simple as that. Win light takes the cash. Yes, I will prove to you mag times are wrong. I already seen my buddy's car go faster the any magazine with a GRANNY SHIFTER. Bring it!

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by dahmer on 12/24/03 08:43 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 12-26-2003, 09:15 AM

Just what I thought. Get called out and everyone who talks big, punks out! OK, how about this challenge. Anyone with a naturally aspirated G can try my M3 heads up??? As long as there is no NOS, Turbo or Blowers. Any bolt ons you want!!!! I have Mufflers, an air intake screen and a Shark Software. Come with factory radials(not some drag radial) and we can do this at Atcol. But no one will try this, because it is all talk here. I will be waiting.

Old 12-26-2003, 09:40 AM

let people talk ya *****. sometimes it's obvious people are all talk, so just leave it be. don't kick up more dirt and act a little grown up. chances are winning the race wouldn't solve anything and i'm pretty damn sure it wouldn't shut anyone up, it would probably just boost your already large ego some more.

go play in your m3 and just be happy ya know? why do people bother! wait...why did i bother to post this....go figure!

Old 12-26-2003, 11:13 AM

talk all you want. But if I think you are talking sh*t. I will call you out on it. Prove me wrong. I am not the one saying a G will beat a new 330. because I know it will not. The G is a cool ride. I was about to get one. But a cocky g35 owner talked me out of it. If you can prove me wrong, do it. Other shut the F up!!! Stop spewing crap about how fast a G is. or how many BMWs you have beaten. Prove it. Simple as that. Otherwise you sound like a bunch of Honda Civic owners who live by Ricer drive-byes!!! I will be the first one to admit a car is faster then mine. But I do not make up nonsense about it. if i lose a race, i post about it. If I beat someone I post about. It seems like everyone on this board has the fastest cars around and never get beat. So prove it to me.

Old 12-27-2003, 01:23 AM

let's get this straight. you will NOT be the first person to admit a car is faster than the one you own. i hope you know that the majority of the so called "street racers" here are youngins around 16-20 years old, so you can expect the replies you'd probably expect. that's the problem.

as i've said, you should just let it go. chances are you'd be racing 24/7 if you had to race every [censored] who thought they were faster than you. trust me, i have every idiot in my town driving every piece of [censored] testing me. i don't even waste my time, nor energy. fact is, i shouldn't even be wasting my time posting this to you, you should be smart enough to understand it, and ya know what...if you can't, you shouldn't own an m3.

view my previous posts, i have a friend who owns your exact car, and i can post more friends than own an enzo, m5, etc....they don't even bother wasting their time when people say they can waste them in the street. so stop worrying about people who say they can beat your car when you know better. you're wasting your goddamn time. you must just have something to prove, like you have a small ***** or something. what do i know. drop the attitude that you need to teach people a lesson. it gets old, and like i said, you won't teach the youngins nor shut them up. it's just a fact, deal with it.