G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe
View Poll Results: What should i do?
Sue him
60.61%
Continue to fight it
30.30%
Suck it up and pay deductable (If you put this i will hunt you down too)
9.09%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

:( i can't believe this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JOKER
He is clearly in your lane. He should be where the Ford's at.

You should have said that there are injuries and possibly fatalities then cops would show up in a heart beat.
the cops actually got there in 10 mins, so that was pretty damn fast from my previous attempts to call them.

thanks everyone for your support again!!! hopefully this piece of **** will get whats coming to him

Old 05-10-2007, 04:27 PM
UPDATE!!!

so heres his statement read to me by my insurance company "I was already in a foward motion moving in a strait line, and out of no where he hit me"

wow, could he have stetched the truth any more??? If theres a way to put him in jail for submitting a false statement i would love to. I don't see how people like this can live with themselves... When i first got my license i was parking and managed to tap an SUV, i got out, no damage, i left my name and phone number. And i got a call back saying its fine and not to worry.

This is pissing me off, i submitted the pictures and a diagram of what happened (the diagram reminded me of why i dont do art).

anyone know how i cna change the thread title of this on the forum and not jsut the single post???

also, if anyone knows of this black box computer, i just called my dealership up to see if thats true and they said there wasnt, are they lying to me or was the guy honest and just didnt know?

I never say this but i actually hope the worst for this guy, he has insurance for a reason, suck it up and accept that you did something wrong.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:29 PM

sue him, its free and if u dont win, which u should win it wont cost u anything =0)

Old 05-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LIUser
UPDATE!!!

so heres his statement read to me by my insurance company "I was already in a foward motion moving in a strait line, and out of no where he hit me"

wow, could he have stetched the truth any more??? If theres a way to put him in jail for submitting a false statement i would love to. I don't see how people like this can live with themselves... When i first got my license i was parking and managed to tap an SUV, i got out, no damage, i left my name and phone number. And i got a call back saying its fine and not to worry.

This is pissing me off, i submitted the pictures and a diagram of what happened (the diagram reminded me of why i dont do art).

anyone know how i cna change the thread title of this on the forum and not jsut the single post???

also, if anyone knows of this black box computer, i just called my dealership up to see if thats true and they said there wasnt, are they lying to me or was the guy honest and just didnt know?

I never say this but i actually hope the worst for this guy, he has insurance for a reason, suck it up and accept that you did something wrong.
wow that really sucks *****. i work for allstate and the only logical explanation for him not fessing up is because he doesnt want his premium to go up. In any event your insurance company has lawyers to handle matters like these. Give them as much information as possible and they will handle the rest. Good luck with your car. I hope the jerk that hit you crashes into a tree

Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by StreetChase
wow that really sucks *****. i work for allstate and the only logical explanation for him not fessing up is because he doesnt want his premium to go up. In any event your insurance company has lawyers to handle matters like these. Give them as much information as possible and they will handle the rest. Good luck with your car. I hope the jerk that hit you crashes into a tree
and i hope a tree branch goes through his head afterwards, one less idiot to taint our streets.

Does that frequent accident thing really work when theres a repeat person who's always in accidents for allstate? could you possibly run his license and check if he's been in any other accidents, i always see commercials advertising the service.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StreetChase
i work for allstate and the only logical explanation for him not fessing up is because he doesnt want his premium to go up. In any event your insurance company has lawyers to handle matters like these. Give them as much information as possible and they will handle the rest. Good luck with your car.
Seeeeee jk
This guy works for an insurance company. Give as much information to your insurance company as possible with your personal statement as to what happened. The lawyers will take care of everything and will then notify you of what will happen.

Since he's lying, honestly man, it's gonna be hard. It's your word against his. I hope it works out for you.

By the looks of the 2nd picture, it looks like he was on the wrong side of the exit/entrance to the gas station. You could maybe push that to your insurance company. Might be a pain in the a$$ to do this, but I would go back and put your car in the same exact position as where the accident occured and measure how much space is on each side of you. Do this to prove that he was on the wrong side.

Last edited by SwansG35; 05-10-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Park your car at a grocery store or something and sprinkle debri around and go in shopping when you come out be all supprized and call the cops and say you were in hit by someone while you were shopping and they took off..... you will pay your comprehensive insurance but it wont raise your insurance.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by dan61177
Park your car at a grocery store or something and sprinkle debri around and go in shopping when you come out be all supprized and call the cops and say you were in hit by someone while you were shopping and they took off..... you will pay your comprehensive insurance but it wont raise your insurance.
Also known as Insurance Fraud
Great advice!

Besides, it's already on record that he was involved in an accident with the front end of his car.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by SwansG35
Also known as Insurance Fraud
Great advice!

Besides, it's already on record that he was involved in an accident with the front end of his car.
Um well I was joking ofcoarse.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Damn, shouldve told me you were joking before i submitted my 2nd claim!!! jk

thanks everyone for your help. ya i know its going ot be hard, but honestly i will not settle with even paying my deductable, it wouldve been different if he was honest about it and said he was not paying attn and we hit each other or something. But i still know he hit me, and the fact that he's trying to pin this one on me pisses me off so much. I have his address and im trying my hardest right now not to go over there and **** his piece of **** truck up.

If i can prove that his statement he gave was false does that prove anything??? I jsut dont see how he can say i came out of no where, you can clearly see in the pic that i came from the street but in anycase, i think my pictures would show that he was on the wrong side of the street and the first pic should give it in relation to where the gas pump was and him turning to sharply.

thanks again, anyone elses help would be greatly appreciated

Old 05-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Sounds like it could have been an honest mistake to me. You were pulling in too fast and he was pulling out too fast and the neither of you saw each other. Come on, he wouldnt have just hit you for no reason when you pulled in.. you had to have been pulling in pretty quickly, especially in a rwd car where its very tempting to floor it thru the turns.

Are you sure the gas station didnt have cameras? I cant recall any gas stations around here that dont have camears.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by heeb
Sounds like it could have been an honest mistake to me. You were pulling in too fast and he was pulling out too fast and the neither of you saw each other. Come on, he wouldnt have just hit you for no reason when you pulled in.. you had to have been pulling in pretty quickly, especially in a rwd car where its very tempting to floor it thru the turns.

Are you sure the gas station didnt have cameras? I cant recall any gas stations around here that dont have camears.
did you read the first post??? I saw him and was at a complete stopped and honked the horn, where did you come up with me turning in too fast??? tempting to floor the car during a turn into the gas station? i don't try to show off like this?
like i said, he wasnt paying attention obviously.

positive the gas stations didnt have cameras, and theres nothing really around it, the areas being built up.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:05 AM
hay those stupid drivers , hope you can get those money for repairing

Old 05-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Ha. My bad dude. I've come from some other car forums where someone would have seriously given this as advice.

LIUser, can't really give you any more advice than I already have. Good Luck with it!!

Old 05-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by LIUser
did you read the first post??? I saw him and was at a complete stopped and honked the horn, where did you come up with me turning in too fast??? tempting to floor the car during a turn into the gas station? i don't try to show off like this?
like i said, he wasnt paying attention obviously.

positive the gas stations didnt have cameras, and theres nothing really around it, the areas being built up.
It just dosent make sense that he would hit you if you were at a complete stop when he went around the other car fine.. if he did then im sorry that had to happen. But it sounds like he didnt see you pulling in, whether you pulled in too fast or didnt yield I dont know, i wasnt there.. but either way its your word against his and there isnt any evidence that one of you was more at fault than another.. and naturally everyone is going to make their side of the story less convicting, so I would really just pay it out of pocket.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.