G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe
View Poll Results: What should i do?
Sue him
60.61%
Continue to fight it
30.30%
Suck it up and pay deductable (If you put this i will hunt you down too)
9.09%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

:( i can't believe this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by heeb
It just dosent make sense that he would hit you if you were at a complete stop when he went around the other car fine.. if he did then im sorry that had to happen. But it sounds like he didnt see you pulling in, whether you pulled in too fast or didnt yield I dont know, i wasnt there.. but either way its your word against his and there isnt any evidence that one of you was more at fault than another.. and naturally everyone is going to make their side of the story less convicting, so I would really just pay it out of pocket.
you serious??? you would drop 4500 out of the pocket and not use insurance? sorry, im not taking any more advice from you.

how do people hit parked cars, hell if i know, but they do dont they?

Old 05-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oops i meant to say deductable.. not out of pocket, I must have forgot about the amount of damages when I posted that..

either way its your word against his.. Did you talk to any witnesess? Maybe even see if you can contact the car with the license plate in your pic and see if they saw it happen. I dont know if thats possible or not, but its little things like this that could help.. just gotta look for them.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pretty sure all gas stations have camers, even if you don't see it.

my car was hit at a 7/11 parking lot. they had about 4 camers, 2 pointing at the counter, 1 at the parking lot and the other pointing at the isle.

i went to them and said, can you give me a copy of a tape of my car getting hit, they told me, no.

i called the cops, they said they can't do nothing bcause its private property.

so, the red neck with a red subrban, with license plate # 5EUS** got away with a hit and run because i couldnt catch his entire plate on time. Stupid 7/11 pretending they can't speak english and freaking cops wont' do anything beacuse i only have 4 of the 7 plate number.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
tell your insurance comapny what happened. your insurance company will go after him for it if they feel they've been wronged. they will work it out with his insurance company. the 2 companies will work something out and if it's not in your favor THEN you sue him. lawyer will cost you more than the $500 deductible.

it's not your fault if you stopped but from looking at the accident nothing concrete can be proven so far as fault. if he hit you while you were parked getting gas then yeah, if he hit you in the back then yeah, in ths kind of collission it's 50/50 for fault usually. people will tell opposing stories and the companies will have to figure it out on their own.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my insurance really isnt doing anything... the lady told me it's not worth it for them to fight it and i was like "so the premium i pay per year isn't enough for you guys to fight it?" well hell, some good they are, any hints?

im about to call it and just give up, i want to enjoy my summer. Transferring to UCLA next year, selling it to my dad anways.

still dont want this to be on my record though...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.