G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

headlight recall horror story - dealship tried to hide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2007 | 07:48 PM
haha he backed up into his own garage door? nice one...

Old 06-26-2007 | 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by verbal assassin
wtf u talking about? ur blaming dealerhip incompetence on karma? get over it.. ur the dumbazz who reversed into ur own garage and ruined ur door costing urself over 3 grand of damage...

talk about karma.. who did you **** off?
WTF is wrong with you? If you don't comprehend how karma applies to the dealership that tried to cover up their mistakes, then you need some help

Old 06-26-2007 | 11:55 PM
you weren't the only one with this recall incident. they somehow scratched my car from the back rather near the headlights. i wish i didn't do this recall either. they said i wouldn't know any difference, but i definitely did. i asked if i can get my old headlights back recently, they said i cant. i regret doing this one! ahhhhh

Old 06-27-2007 | 12:25 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by civic4982
haha he backed up into his own garage door? nice one...
No, CNAMAN likes to make up stories. (AKA verbal*******)

Old 06-27-2007 | 12:30 AM
Banned
wtf u talking about? ur blaming dealerhip incompetence on karma? get over it.. ur the dumbazz who reversed into ur own garage and ruined ur door costing urself over 3 grand of damage...

talk about karma.. who did you **** off?
Wow, unbanned for 12 hours and already posting your last rights. BYE BYE

You were warned by Colin time and time again. Banned 4 times and still can't comprehend wth is wrong with yourself. Do everyone a favor and go see a therapist.

Old 06-27-2007 | 03:57 AM
|
Banned
warn about what? only premire members cant get banned? haha.

make up stories? hahaha.. i can recall clearly about ur story on how you reversed ur car into ur garage and clipped ur door because u released the clutch and the car jumped back a few feet causing u to smash the door. and yes, you deleted it because i keep bringing it up.

----------------------------------

ban me for what?

ur the guy who keeps "emailing" the mods to ban me... who child here?

"MOD, please ban verbal assasin, he said i reversed my car into my garage again"..

haha.
-----------------------------------

Originally Posted by filanj
I just figured out who you are (cnaman/biada_/thereturner). It took me a while, but I know now. That thread was destroyed months before your join date with verbal assassin. Watch it.
See, he deleted the topic about him smashing his own door way b4 i registered as V.A.
--------------------------------------------------

anyways, CLOSED.. headlight is fixed.. fender is repainted... over and shut case.

Last edited by verbal assassin; 06-27-2007 at 04:01 AM.
Old 06-27-2007 | 07:20 AM
shouldnt you be formulating another muslim conspiracy theory of how you are getting screwed over??? honestly the best part of you ran down the crack of your mom's leg and ended up a brown stain in the sheets

Old 06-27-2007 | 09:47 AM
No, CNAMAN likes to make up stories. (AKA verbal*******)

so you're saying this thread never happened? b/c i clearly recall it was around before. it's one thing to delete a thread, another to lie about backing into your own garage door..

gotta admit, that's funny as **** !!!

Old 06-27-2007 | 11:20 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by civic4982
so you're saying this thread never happened? b/c i clearly recall it was around before. it's one thing to delete a thread, another to lie about backing into your own garage door..

gotta admit, that's funny as **** !!!
Did I say that? NO. I did NOT reverse into my garage DOOR.

what are you CNAMAN's girlfriend or somethin?

Last edited by filanj; 06-27-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-27-2007 | 11:23 AM
Banned
warn about what? only premire members cant get banned? haha.

make up stories? hahaha.. i can recall clearly about ur story on how you reversed ur car into ur garage and clipped ur door because u released the clutch and the car jumped back a few feet causing u to smash the door. and yes, you deleted it because i keep bringing it up.

----------------------------------

ban me for what?

ur the guy who keeps "emailing" the mods to ban me... who child here?

"MOD, please ban verbal assasin, he said i reversed my car into my garage again"..

haha.
-----------------------------------

See, he deleted the topic about him smashing his own door way b4 i registered as V.A.
--------------------------------------------------

anyways, CLOSED.. headlight is fixed.. fender is repainted... over and shut case.
Talk about childish. (In the words of Sam. L. Jackson.) "SPEAK ENGLISH MTHRFVCKER." "WHO CHILD HERE." WTF is that?! Who IS THE child here. You clearly learned your engish and antiamerican antics from some 3rd world country. Why don't you go back there and train with the rest of your brothers.

Last edited by filanj; 06-27-2007 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-27-2007 | 12:37 PM
CCT-we call down the rain
Talk about childish. (In the words of Sam. L. Jackson.) "SPEAK ENGLISH MTHRFVCKER." "WHO CHILD HERE." WTF is that?! Who IS THE child here. You clearly learned your engish and antiamerican antics from some 3rd world country. Why don't you go back there and train with the rest of your brothers.
Right on!! Should ban him permanently. Every time someone disagrees with him, he name calls, which is pretty much every post. What is this guy 13 or 14 years old.

Old 06-27-2007 | 02:41 PM
You really ought to change your name to grammar assassin since you assassinate the english grammar...now thats been said, go make some more conspiracies of how the muslims are the new pinata....

Old 06-30-2007 | 01:49 AM
|
Banned
oh yeah, just to let everyone know. the service guy who I spoke with said that my car wasn't the only one that had problems. he told me "a lot of cars with the recall were getting scratched".. he even said when he went to go pick up my car from the body shop, he saw a couple of other G35's getting some work done from the scratches.. these were from other dealerships.

wtf is up with that? all they had to do was put masking tape around the fendors to prevent nicks and scratches.

so whoever took their car in for the recall, your fendors may have been repaitned w/o your permission.

oh yeah, after washing my car today, i notice some nice clear coat bubbling up and cracking where the fendorr meeta the pillar.. i need to get that fixed.. looks like it needs to be "wet sanded".

i'll probbaly do that myself. maybe not. my next oil change, i'll bring that up. maybe they can also realign the headlamp while they are at it.

Old 06-30-2007 | 12:38 PM
now that sucs as$