G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Black center console looks better!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Black center console looks better!!

Rambo, would you happen to have a picture of Willow interior with the trim? Also, anyone happen to have a picture of a DG car with willow interior? I really wish there was a GREY interior option... black gets so hot, especially in SoCal =/

~Berj

Old 02-09-2003, 11:15 AM
G35driver.com Moderator

hey Andorion, im sorry but i dont have pics of it, I ordered DG with willow, not blindly, I did sit inside of one that was sold. It was gorgeous, the Willow really opens up the interior. It looks much more spacious and welcoming than the black interior does
Willow screams out luxury much more than the black does.
Just check with your dealership if they have any willow interior coupes or sedans that you can sit in and look at, it looks much better in person than in pictures, i think it looks great!

<font color=blue>-Rambo</font color=blue>
All your base are belong to us!

Old 02-09-2003, 11:44 AM

i plan on getting ivory/willow. i don't have a problem with the stock dash, i'm thinking of getting a wood grain kit. hopefully it'll look good.

Old 02-10-2003, 10:51 AM

I think the faux aluminum console looks better on the 6 speed because there is less of it. The trim ends behind the shifter on the 6 speed, but with the auto, the trim goes all the way back even along the arm rest.

Sal

Old 02-10-2003, 12:29 PM

Andorin, Pulled the car out to take a couple of additional interior oriented shots (the wonders of digital photography). Here you go:

I choose the Willow for the same reason as RamboRami, the Graphite was just too dark and confining. Additionally, I thought the "Titanium" trim blended nicely with the willow, whereas it screamed out in the Graphite interior. It's all a matter of your taste. I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of DG Coupes come with the Graphite. I was fortunite in that I got to see both and went for the Willow. It's not an obvious choice and you do have to see it to know that it works nicely.

Hope these pictures give you enough to go on. I'm sure if you browse through the Rides section you'll be able to find a DG/Graphite Coupe with interior shots. If you need anything else, give me a post. (note that G35 Driver limits the picture resolution, if you need clearer shots I can put them up on my ISP's site.)