G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Ok everyone.. Accident pics + Full info about me.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 05:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Ok everyone.. Accident pics + Full info about me.

Brag? what the hell r u talking about

Old 04-06-2004, 05:33 PM

i dont see the point of you telling us about all your personal financial status???i make this, i can afford this with no problem..who?

cares...

Old 04-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Re: No friggin' way.

when I was young I was just as immature as you. Wanting expensive fast cars, and driving like an ***. I paid for it through my twenties, screwing up my credit, my insurance and wasting a ton of cash.
Best advice is to call it a wash.... let your finance company try and collect the money. After all you said you have insurance, if you did then you have excellent case legally. Id get an attorney and let them deal with it.
Heres some advice, get an nice car thats slow and inexpensive to insure. Save all that money you are making and buy a house, TRUST ME I wish I had bought a house instead of wasting money on cars and trying to impress women.
If you do make the money you say you do then you shouldnt have any problems cleaning your mess up....
Did you learn anything from this ordeal?<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by lorinserbenz on 04/06/04 03:05 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 04-06-2004, 06:06 PM

Not always, but often in life the people who are handed the money spend it frivolously and act like big shots. The people who really have to work hard for their belongings tend not to flaunt as much. It's like Z06ified hinted about earlier; he works hard for his money, but still drives a Z06. He could afford the Ferrari, but the money wasn't handed to him, he had to work for it and it's harder to hand over to a Ferrari dealer knowing how hard it was to acquire in the first place.

People who brag about their financial status GENERALLY don't work hard for their cash. Not always the case, but a good generalization.

2004 Infiniti G35C-6MT
LR | Willow | Premium | Aero | Splash | BSM
30% Lumar Tint | Invinca Shield (C-Bra)
Z-Tube | JWT Pop Charger | RT Cats | Crawford Plenum | JIC Y-Pipe (STILL on order)

Old 04-06-2004, 10:19 PM

2fast.. I'm sure you've realized this by now.. but one thing you must learn from all of this is experience.

I don't mean to sound like a fatherly figure (heck, I'm 22!), but whenever you have any inclination to do something "foolish" in your car, think about this incident.

Just over 3 years ago, I did some really stupid stuff in my prev car. Long story short, no license for a while, a large amount of money paid out to lawyers/insurance/etc.

And then a month before I get the G, huge accident in my car.. It wasn't my fault, but I still should have been much less aggressive, and it would have likely been prevented.

Well, now I got the G, I consider myself a very careful and controlled driver. Never go more than 80 in a 65, and rarely go over 75. Occasionally, if road is empty and no intersections, I may floor it, but I always keep it under control.

Just take this lesson, be happy you can afford what you're going through, even if it does hurt you for the next year or so financially. Just go on and live your life.

Oh and one last thing, for crashes like that, if one body shop gives you a crazy estimate of 21k, make sure they realize you don't have insurance, and try other places. Chances are they just want to make 2x more money than they really deserve.

Have a good one.

---
2004 Twlight Blue/Willow 6mt Coupe.
Bel Vector 985 Hardwired.
Grounding Kit.
Splash Guards.
Next Project: Carputer.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:46 PM

how did the car reach $42,000? wow. Also the link doesnt work to see the accident.

21000 sounds like a lot to fix a car... might as well go buy a new car.

Old 04-07-2004, 02:45 AM

2fast, I wish you good luck on your way out; I think you really need that ^^

I definitely think if you really make about 50k a year with your own startup biz, that is wondeful.. do not limit and waste that talent of yours.... Honestly, if you don't go to private school such as USC or Stanford, it is pretty spoiling to drive a 42k car at your age. I would say that it is better to get things relavent to your status - college student. At the same time, save up some more in mutual fund or even real estate.. Invest more, and level up your living standard bit by bit.. Then I guess people in this room (or outside) will show much more sympathy to you....

Dang, but I just can't believe that I saw these many sour minds about a man being rich at young age... I mean it is wrong driving at 120mph the first time, and I don't know what happened to you the second time, but in a G, I bet driving at 120mph is so smooth that you won't even feel it... OH wellz, this post totally reminds me of the movie "runaway jury"... Some people just love to see others fail, weird humanity~~

Old 04-07-2004, 02:54 AM

i think you will feel it driving 120 mph in any car....we are not talking about 80-90 mph, but 100+.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:00 PM

my insuramce is 4500 a year canadian .. and thats alot but for me its cause I was probably drunk and my license expired and when I went to renew it .. i had to go through a "graduated license" program for a couple years and now even though I have like 15 years of driving experience I am looked at as a new driver .... sux

either way, I would rob a bank to get the bread. omit my last 9 words

sorry.

been there done it .. and the whole thing just sucked dead dogs wan*s in the morning.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:26 PM

yah...

lets get on the bus honey..

your ridin the bus home alone holmie!!

ahhhh

geesus

Old 04-08-2004, 05:36 PM

I do not want to rag on you for your list of poor choices. Just want to say, "slow down". Your parents do not want to bury you, I can tell you that with certainty.