G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

hit a dead deer last night, no damage, but

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2022, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan Altima I'm just looking
Originally Posted by gmw33
So i was driving home last night, and right infront of me a semi demolished a deer and left its bloody carcus in the middle of the road for me to hit immediatly after him, i couldnt avoid it in time. It made a shwoosh sound, i got out to check for damage, nothing damaged, however when i woke up this morning and went to look at the car, i noticed flesh and muscle hanging from the bottom of my car, whatever sharp parts there are on the bottom of the car ended up with a nice slab of deer. So i took it to the car wash and went through automatic wash, since it gets underneath, that was unsuccessful, so i took it to a bay and spent about 15 min trying to blow the skin/muscle that was lodged into various parts underneath. I got most of it out, probably ended up with 10 lbs of deer. lol. but now my problem, is that some skin or blood must still be around the exhaust somewhere, because now when it gets warmed up, i have this burnt deer steak smell outside of the car. i will probably run in through the wash again soon, but do you guys think it will go away eventually?
​​​​​​I also hit a dead deer I was on the interstate in my Mustang it knocked the shifter cable off I was unable to put it in park. Luckily my ex bf the mechanic was still speaking to me he half assed it and from then on I had to push the side button go down 2 on the gearshift then let off the button and go down one more or it wouldn't get out of second gear. It was an automatic haha.