Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

"WHO are YOU to be telling me what I do deserve and do not deserve?"
and
"its called freedom of speech "
Okay, i quit, you win!

---
"tell that racist himura guy to shove it!"
what make you think i'm a racist? Oh ya... freedom of speech! Okay, i quit, you too win!

---
"[cough] caught [/cough]"
[music] oops I did it again.... [/music] :-)

---
Roger K. Himura
(no, i'm NOT japanese...)

Old 03-20-2003, 03:25 PM

What part of telling someone to use proper grammer makes them a racist???? Is there some where on this site that we are supposed to register our race?? It sounds like you are the one with race based issues!!!!!!!!!
I do agree that badboy's first post sounded very cheesy but it he is allowed to do that if he feels the need.
So Rambo first chance you get talk to a doctor to get some of those racial issues out of your system not here!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2003, 11:20 AM

AReddy22, I am right with you! Lets use this forum to supply light not add heat.
If his parents bought him a car so be it. My parents did not, but when my son is older and he demonstrates a certain level of maturity and responsibility I would assist him or maybe buy him a car. We all are different, but should we exhibit jealousy or envy because it is not what we have or what we would have done.

As for his writing, colloquialisms, that is his choice, I prefer regular text but maybe suggest writing regularly as opposed to harsh criticism.

Sory i cannot offer advice on the stereo install, but there are many knowledgable members who I sure will offer assistance.

Dknibb
I was young once, and have not forgotten...

Old 03-21-2003, 03:06 PM

<font color=red> no offence or anything but his last post (badboys) totaly sounded like his used a dictionary..LOL... anyone else notice this????</font color=red>

Old 03-21-2003, 04:55 PM

Dknibb:

I agree 100% with what you said. I too will likely be purchasing for the most part my child's first automobile .... BUT given they have demonstrated some level of maturity and responsibility. THAT was my main point ... not that his parents were paying for his car. I work hard for my money and want to be able to share that with my children .... one's level of maturity and responsibility can not be defined by someone's GPA, or the amount of TLC episodes one watches.

That's all I have to say ... let's put this thread to an end .. (even though I'm sort of proud that it's received so many replies .... discussion stimulates the mind!)

Old 03-21-2003, 05:06 PM
G35driver.com Moderator

<h1>would you guys please drop the subject, i think its childish to keep talking about this....move on with your lives, please
If you cant help him with his sound system, then dont post on here
Thanks.</h1>

<font color=blue>-Ramb<font color=red>0</font color=red></font color=blue>

Old 03-21-2003, 10:22 PM

JL JL JL JL SUBS!!!! and PHOENIX GOLD AMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2003, 02:03 AM
G35driver.com Moderator

lol thanks [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=green>-Ramb0</font color=green>

Old 03-22-2003, 02:51 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA... this entire conversation was so funny [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Well, badboy.. I dont know what you really want to do with your car, but the BOSE system works very well. You can try putting in 10" subs in the back and maybe change all the components and with a new amp. But then you have one slight problem..

THE DAMN BOSE RECEIVER>>~!

You can take it out, but what can you put in? Nothing fits in the empty hole unless you customize your entire center console.

AND... for all of those who were talking about age, richness, and family.. I really want to comment, so I will [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Please don't talk about others family, it's really none of your business. I had a friend who use to keep lecturing me that he had a hard life, never had it easy and I was super lucky. And I TOLD HIM,

"Don't think other people should be just like you. I sympathize your hard working life, but it doesn't make you a better person!"

"It only builds your character and makes you a different person."

No one approaches life the same, so why try to be god and tell this person and that person what he or she is doing wrong? Save all that lecture for your son's and daughter's.

If you people noticed, I mentioned I HAD A FRIEND. I dislike these people alot, because not only are they too jealous, they are too self centered. And this comment is in general.

Im 22 now and 23 end of the year. I've gone through 2 used cars, an 89 accord which was totaled by a stupid friend and a 93 integra which was sold to pay for the new g35 coupe. Thats all everyone needs to know about my issues right? =P

I agree that parents shouldn't buy a sport luxury for TEENS, because they can't drive worth sh*t, they'll just total the car and endanger others. But if the parents can't realize that, that's their problem. Don't blame the kid, not his/her fault. I know quite a few wealthy friends (their families) girls are more spoiled but thats ok, I always thought it was ok =) for guys, the ones I know, KNOW exactly what they are spending for and exactly how to control it. So not everyone is a spoiled brat so it's not nice to assume anything.

I do agree some of you could type clearer, but hey this isn't school, who the hell cares!! If you don't like to read a certain method of typing, then DON'T. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh hmm... I said alot huh? hahaha oh well I just find it interesting that so many people are arguing over something that is really not important.

As my good friend says, "Just tune them out!." I do that alot in class hahaha [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My last wise words.... You don't deserve the car if you hate others who drive it.

THE END.

<font color=blue>G35/Skyline 350GT Coupe
Silv - Graph - 6MT - Aero - Prem - Naviless</font color=blue>
[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2003, 09:20 AM

I'm with you Rambo

<font color=blue>[b]G35c DG/leather 5AT 18"wheels Tint.... The car in your mirror will fade quickly