G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

girls no ZERO about cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 12:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
girls no ZERO about cars

Alright my friends girlfriend was out to eat with us the other night and in the middle of dinner she said "i havent ridden in ur g yet" (ive had it a little over a month). My friend owns a '97 m3 that is pastoral blue on white leather. His car is faster than mine and he has walked on me with his girl in the car... so she knew that. I agree that the bmw styling with the exception of the back end of the new (e59?) 5 and 7 series does look a little better than the g. But i mean.... if uve ever been in a '97 car and compared it to a g35 coupe, 2004.5, black on black leather, new car smell, no eating or drinking in the car.... they dont even compare. My car also handles better and the tires are 10x harder to break lose than his m3. She went home and told him tho that she likes his car a LOT better than mine. I guess the fact that infiniti doesnt impress girls as much as the name BMW has a lot to do with it... but COME ON. His car does 0-60 1 tenth of a second faster than mine, it has better styling outside... but is baby blue with a lot of dings and chips in paint because its 8 years old.. the white leather is 8 years old... so its obviously not as nice as it was when it was new (more of a greyish now) and just the dash and electronics and stuff... for one thing arent as solid and well made feeling in my opinion. And jsut look old and not nice and new and PERFECT like the g35....... I mean his car has a little more performance and maybe the edge in body styling (which is open for debate obviously because its personal taste), but i mean COME ON.... she thot it was NICER than my g... like interior wise. I even wound up the car a little for her and let her feel some cornering and hear the sound at WOT above 4k (ztube and popcharger sound GOOD =) gawd i cant wait till i get my volks and exhaust... then i'll be jsut as fast prolly and be rollin in more style

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas

Old 07-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: girls no ZERO about cars

i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if you think that a BMW looks nicer than our G...your on crack.

i was actually parked right next to an M3 last night, and at first glance it is nice, and very impressive. after looking at it for a while, i realized that it just looks like any coupe...and the G truly looks like a sportscar. i think we are just conditioned to like BMW's because everyone does.

what you need to do is find a chick that is impressed with civics...when she rides in your car, she wont know what to do with herself!!

Old 07-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

97 m3's are only rated at 225hp.. and they look like a box compared to the newer m3's now.

i'm thinking she has bad taste? and she like old things? I bet her boyfriend is 45 years old with a cane??

---------------------------------------------------------
RIP
1994 accord coupe ex
269whp / 281wtq @ 14psi

now....
a happy driver of a TB 6mt w/ navi

Old 07-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Who cares about what that type of girls think about your car? They don't know jack about cars anyways so why would you care. Most girls just comment on the styling and the color of my car, and that's fine. When it comes to performance though, they can think whatever they want.

Besides, it's a M3, not some dinky ricer. The last gen M3 was a very good car, too. I don't see why you are so offended.

Old 07-02-2004, 01:19 PM

This is Raznips 6th or 7th or maybe even 8th or more thread in the past 2 to 3 days...

Old 07-02-2004, 01:21 PM

omg....your an idiot

Old 07-02-2004, 01:24 PM

"omg... your an idiot"

hey idiot, its "you're" not "your"...

2003 6MT Laser Red Coupe, Premium, Chrome 18's, JWT Pop Charger, Z Tube

Old 07-02-2004, 01:25 PM

i want to smack you real hard for saying:

"I mean his car has a little more performance and maybe the edge in body styling"

and

"I agree that the bmw styling with the exception of the back end of the new (e59?) 5 and 7 series does look a little better than the g."

I don't know such a person with bad taste like you decided to buy a G35. Somebody shoot this guy...

Old 07-02-2004, 01:26 PM

G35Fanatic, Good Job you found a grammar mistake, your real smart!

Old 07-02-2004, 01:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually, the E36 M3 is rated at 240hp, not 225. (not that it makes much difference I think the Euro E36 M3 was 280, so lots of mod potential. My room-mate in college had one, and bolted just about everything you could imagine, except for the Dinan Supercharger. Was regularly wiping the floor with my other room-mates mildly modded Twin Turbo Supra... (at least until he REALLY started modding his supra)

Old 07-02-2004, 01:32 PM

Check out this PM i just recieved from out buddy XIMER:
"shut your punk *** before you get beat the [censored] down...and mind your own [censored] business you piece of [censored] "

So tell me XIMER, are you going to come to my house and beat me down? Hell I'll give you my address so you can come over you piece of [censored]. Check your PM *****, I'd like to see you try something.

Old 07-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Banned

apparently he's smarter than you, cause you misspelled it again!
"you are" is contracted to "you're", not "your"...
"your" is possessive, like "your car", not "your real smart"

04/BO/G/aero/splash/prem/perf/cc/22%tint

Old 07-02-2004, 01:35 PM

the funny thing is he tells me to mind my own business, when he himself is in Raznip's.

Old 07-02-2004, 01:40 PM

no matter what kind of a person i am looked on as by you punks....you took my PM and posted it? you sorry *** bitch. yea give me your address punk, we'll see what happens

Old 07-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Banned

seriously, its called anger management classes...
it might save you in the future.

04/BO/G/aero/splash/prem/perf/cc/22%tint

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: girls no ZERO about cars