G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

i am planning on getting a coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Look dude, I'm 24 now, and have owned a g coupe 6mt black on black for two years now great car, but ive prolly been sick of it for a year and 6 months now(actually building a 2jz to swap into my G as we speak) I started building hondas when I was 14, and fd rx7s when I was 16, but when I turned 18 I came into allot of money, and bought a new 05 evo, modded the hell out of it, and got tired of it after 6months, then bought a new 05 denali and put a set of 24inch rims on it, and modded it with z06 vette heads, comp. etc. sold it after alittle over a year, and then bought a 06 f250 crew cab hd powerstroke diesel, modded the hell out of it, rolled it after two months with no insurance, and lost my ***! I own my G out right, and a 97 powerstroke f250 thank god, that was my fathers since new, and he owned until he passed three years ago. I literally blew threw 200k since I turned 18, and didnt see it until I had alittle more wisdom, 30k in cars, motorcycles, and atvs left. My point is I want to shoot myself, and miss the first car I bought, the evo more than all of the other vehicles put together, 100s of thousands of dollars worth, but since I had the dough, I wasnt content with one thing, and being young I didnt have the life experience to handle that kind of money. It really doesnt matter who you are if your young, that kind of money will cause ignorant actions. If you really are coming into that kind of money, I recommend A.) not trusting anyone that asks to borrow money, ANYONE! B.)investing 3/4 or more of it into low risk mutual funds, not touching it for atleast 10 years, and C.)going back to school while your still young for the sake of your future, you can have money taken away from you at anytime, but as long as you have the knowledge, you can always make it back. like you I dropped out of school when I was 16, got my GED immed. went to community college, and trade school, and it was a good thing I did it, when I did. I doubt I could make it through school being this rusty now, but unless you get your bach. or mast. deg. and goto grad school now a days you'll end up a $10 an hour guy for the rest of your life. You need to consider the big picture, and get some experience under your belt. I thought I knew it all at 18, and I had the cash to back it up too, but you realize the hard way when you get older. Your beautiful GF isnt going to want to be with a guy (in 5years, when shes out of school) who cant provide for her, a family, let alone himself if you dont have the knowledge, and some kind of credentials. Really do some major research before you buy a g35, there are much better choices you could make, and vehicles that hold their value much better than the G.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by armenianboi
thanks man

and thanks to everyone who posted on this thread....
im glad you guys want to see me driving a G.....
im really not into speed believe me i baby my 94 honda accord coupe that i dont even drive yet......

i dont drive it yet because i need a job to pay for insurance LOL
thanks guys and i'll be staying to chat on this forum instead of any other honda forum because everyone on those forums are a bunch of internet trash talkers.........

EDIT* also i am definitely getting a G and looking to meet everyone on this forum who is in the New England area.........

i have 1 question.....

is there a difference between the G's?

whats the difference?
because i have a 1994 honda accord coupe and they are the 5th GEN and 1994-97 there the same looking..
but 94-95's have diff parts than the 96-97's.......
anyone know about the G's?

hes getting 300k but he cant afford insurance on a 94' accord

hail to this thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Thumbs up

I'm not here to make fun of you, just offering some wisdom, I dont know what your family situation is like, but I feel you need alittle guidence, and someone has to tell you that. Just think alittle before making impulsive statements, and decisions. I know if I had someone to help me out when I was your age, someone that went through the same type of stuff I was going through, and I actually took them seriously, I prolly would of ended up so much wealthier than I am now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I dont mind helping you out.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by armenianboi
im really not into speed believe me i baby my 94 honda accord coupe that i dont even drive yet......

i dont drive it yet because i need a job to pay for insurance LOL
you have got to be kidding me. i would understand if you have been driving for 4+ years or something. Come on you keep talking about how you want to do all this stuff. A G is a nice car but priorities man. If you got someone you care about focus on that. Drive a beater till you get settled. Cars are the worst investments. You can buy a house with that money... put some of that money into a 10 year CD. however much you are getting, whatever the amount money goes fast and the little things add up. But what do i know.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Originally Posted by SxSkyLinexS

hes getting 300k but he cant afford insurance on a 94' accord

hail to this thread
thats then, this is now. your an idiot

Old 02-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
whoa whoa whoa, why the hell did you call someone an idiot and follow it with a Domo? Are you calling Domo Kun an idiot? If so, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, there is no need for that and it's very rude to Domo.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:42 AM
it shows how mature this 18 year old is. haha

Old 02-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
whoa whoa whoa, why the hell did you call someone an idiot and follow it with a Domo? Are you calling Domo Kun an idiot? If so, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, there is no need for that and it's very rude to Domo.
ummm wtf is domo? and no i like his dance he's awsome
that guy is a idiot cuz he said im getting 300k and i cant afford car insurance.....
OBVIOUSLY i cant because i dont have that 300k right NOW.
im trying to get a job right now

Old 02-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Originally Posted by ddkeeler
it shows how mature this 18 year old is. haha
im 17.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:01 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Domo is that brown dude dancing.

Damn, why you hatin'?

Old 02-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Domo is that brown dude dancing.

Damn, why you hatin'?
lol im not hating he's awesome

Old 02-19-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by MS.G
You have a good goal there man..

believe it or not..
im 18 too & a girl LOL
just got my G a couple months ago..
An 06 DG coupe 6mt...Yes my first car!
I love speed..didnt know S**T about cars until i met my wonderful BF..
I would get my *** woop'd racing his WRX Subaru LOL

well anyways.....

I Bought it w/o knowing how to drive a stick..but having to drive it to work, i eventually learned..and now i mastered it
putting in Greddy TT's today
& yes im working and paying over 5k just to install>not including turbo's..+ the modding doesn't end there.........
yes im paying the car by myself..no help from parents...
have my own apartment..
& starting school in fall to be a anesthesiologist..

I had ppl tell me i couldnt get the car..well i proved them wrong didnt i?

well i wish you luck on what you decide!
No, you're not.