Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: what mods do i need to beat a m3

You bunch ot total *******..

Old 09-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Premier Member

Or even bunch of total *******, Ximer & brownie what-ever your name is, what the hell are you talking about or slagging off?

Old 09-17-2004, 10:40 PM

lol, britishman why are you talking like that to me? i never said anything towards you. lol wut hell is a ******?

Old 09-17-2004, 10:41 PM

to everyone that spend 3 pages talkin bout me, do me a favor, and take this adivce, go to a 350 z forum, ok, and see wat they think about the m3. you will find out that nearly 90% of those people agree wit me, so i'm not crazy and agruing for nothing. and no i am not a rich/ghetto/forshizzle or wat ever u said. i actually am in college and in fact an english major so sorry if i dont feel like typing out every single word with perfect grammar british guy. this subject has hit a tangent, so to the guy who made the post and defended me, dude u can make ur G smoke the m3 for cheap. and for everyone, go to a 350z forum please, and see that my logic isnt to far from theirs. ps. gald i affected so many people that theypost and critized every signle post i put. u must have no life. so answer to this all u want, i'm out. and go to the z forum where u'll find thousands just like me

Old 09-17-2004, 10:41 PM

"yes, thinking porsche is a status symbol IS indeed ignorant. So is ur comment about a chip that can produce 100 hp for the M3"

right man, everything i say is ignorant and every one of your opinions is not.

Old 09-17-2004, 10:43 PM

That thing about the chip that puts up 100hp, its called a mistake, because my brother and his friend both told me about it so i had to believe them. if i ever find it ill definitely post a link, if i cant oh well... its a mistake you guys are way to proud

Old 09-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Premier Member

DirtyD, you are an illeterate ******, enough siad. Ximer, sorry mate, my point was you keep posting these comments in " " an I've no idea if it's you posting or repeating somebody else's comment? So it's time too just hit the nuke and blast everyone...Lol

Old 09-17-2004, 10:48 PM

"to everyone that spend 3 pages talkin bout me, do me a favor, and take this adivce, go to a 350 z forum, ok, and see wat they think about the m3. you will find out that nearly 90% of those people agree wit me, so i'm not crazy and agruing for nothing. and no i am not a rich/ghetto/forshizzle or wat ever u said. i actually am in college and in fact an english major so sorry if i dont feel like typing out every single word with perfect grammar british guy. this subject has hit a tangent, so to the guy who made the post and defended me, dude u can make ur G smoke the m3 for cheap. and for everyone, go to a 350z forum please, and see that my logic isnt to far from theirs. ps. gald i affected so many people that theypost and critized every signle post i put. u must have no life. so answer to this all u want, i'm out. and go to the z forum where u'll find thousands just like me"

you frickin idiot, nobodies talking about you, just replies to your dumbass "logic" no life? your the one who goes to several forums man, hahah you and your frickin logic...

so wut if the people at my350z agree with you? do they represent anybody other than themselves? and surely their opinions are unbiased right? i hate punks who write whatever they want and bail

Old 09-17-2004, 11:01 PM

o ok so u dont write watever either right?? see now your just being a lil b____. this is the one any only forum that i have been. my friend as a 305 z and i saw wat people write. and look up how many topics i have been, hmmm only this one, i just happened to wonder into one post about an m3 and this comes out. and dude there u go agian goin line by line picking stuff to say back. and the only reason why i'll "bail" is cuz no matter wat i write or u write, its just gonna go back and fourth, so i figure, i'll end it since supposedly i started it. all u guys do is say wat u think but dont back it up. if a certain car is not a status symbol, then why? just dont say hey ur wrong , say why. i explain every lil thing u point out, so how come u dont do it? and people at 350z forums represent the same as people here, but since their more into tuning, they agree wit wat i say. but it seems that not everyone is bout tuning here which is fine. so theirs my opinion, u dont like it too bad, ximer, now u may proceed and pick out every sentence and tell how i'm a dumbass and have no logic. that should keep u busy for ur friday and saturday nights at ur comp.so while u do that, i'm gonna go party, peace out

Old 09-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Premier Member

Yo DirtyD dog, fo shnizzle white boy, Lol..what a total ******.
I cannot believe it, you must have had a mullet in another life and a Camaro.
You cliche' you.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:27 PM

o ya almost forgot the british guy. last time i check my skin, i was latin, so having a mullet is a stretch, considering people who say yo dog have mullets and all, dumbass. so i prefer tan boy thank u. and who says ******, better yet cliche, better yet who r u? its obivious no one likes u in this forum cuz no one has defended u, and even x guy can agree wit me on that. o u must obiviously play for the other team, some people will know wat i'm talking about. so "******" like i said its party time in the 305. so here sumtin i'll leave everyone wit to talk bout for another 10 pages. m3 is an overpriced status **** car that cant handle(watch topgear show, "m3 vs s4" episode) , have fun, and dont all answer 2nite, u can save some for ur saturday night too

Old 09-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Premier Member

Yo Dirty,
Yo, wat it all about ? I'm down wit u, shnizzle, fizzle and **** u dawg. You piece of shiz low life ****. If I ever met u I'd f u bro. Now go & sip your 40 dawg cos all the kids be up in yo neighbourhood luving on yo ride. Oh, I forgot you Hispancic right? Same rules apply.

Dirty, I find you too be an absurd person and from know on I will make it my business too attack any post you make, have a good night you tosser.

Old 09-18-2004, 08:10 AM

I love you too Ximer! Burp...

Old 05-25-2005, 10:00 PM
just wait for the skyline GTR version and it should kill M3 =)

Old 05-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Lenny
the M3 is in a different class them the G35. They are both really nice cars, but in terms of quality, craftsmanship and performance, the M3 supasses the G. Sure you could mod any car for 15k and no doubt be able to make it faster then the like, however the fact remains that the base M3 is better then the base G35...We all drive G35s so we obviously got them for a reason. There is no reason to debate this going back and forth when its a matter of opinion...some people prefer the G35, some like the M3 more, lets be mature ey

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what mods do i need to beat a m3