G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

LMAO At dealer......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:37 AM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: LMAO At dealer......

I think mine is fine I will have to check it. I'm very glad that my service guy at Ramsey Infiniti is very cool and he helps me out whenever he can. He also knows that I'm not a total idiot and I read alot so it's hard for him to BS me. But... he really should have no interest in BSING me anyway.

Thanks - Joey Avino

Old 09-16-2004, 09:07 AM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: LMAO At dealer......

Must be nice, lol.

I just got off the phone with Infiniti Consimer Affairs. I got some advise from a friend that calling them asap would be in my best interest. I told them my experiance at Massapequa and they agreed with me that the dealer was out of line looking for $160 to flush the engine and do an oil change. I told them I picked up the car and made an appointment at Competition in Smithtown. ICA said I shouldn't have to even pay for the oil. I forgot to mention it's synthetic though. Either way I'm glad that someone from Infiniti agreed that a quart every 1k is a bit excessive. I have a case started at corporate so hopefully my hassels are over. I suggest that anyone having a problem with a dealer regarding this situation call ICA to get things straightened out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.