G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

thought i would share...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2010 | 12:38 PM
|
Originally Posted by muellerG21
look bro its a mistake, everyone makes them - were human. it can be fixed. fact is - youre not hurt physically ( i dont think) but your disrespect towards everyone may tell otherwise

Just be thankful you have a car, much less a nice one. many people who are far less fortunate than yourself are a lot more chill when things dont go their way. I dont disregard your discontent w/ being hit. I dont believe anyone would enjoy that.

Just chill out, be respectful and i think an apology to some of the guys on here is due. remember to get respect one must give respect.
i understand that and i live by that homie, if im given respect then i give it back. not vice versa.
i dont need people comin on the forum tellin me father like advice ya know? specially someone in a sedan hahahahaha

Old 07-15-2010 | 12:55 PM
Lol. Don't you watch the NBA? Respect, like trust, is earned bro.

Hope repairs go well. Do yourself a favor and make sure the insurance company authorizes work at a shop that warrants work for the life of the car. You may find you are less happy a few months after the repair and need recourse. Also, the other driver should pick up the cost of a rental if you qualify. Post. Pix when you can.

Old 07-15-2010 | 01:23 PM
Banned
Edit

Old 07-15-2010 | 01:44 PM
Especially someone in a sedan? what's that suppoose to mean? How about someone in a Z (me)

You drive a stock AUTO G and you think you're hot ****, get over yourself you look like every other woman driving around town.

Old 07-15-2010 | 01:47 PM
OMG....stop all this angry B.S., if she hit you turn it over to your insurance company. Is that not what you pay them for? Using insurance you can have the whole rear bumper painted and the suspension check out. It doesn't matter who/how old the person was that hit you, I'm not a kid and I crawl thru parking lots with my thumb on the horn....just in case.
Gary

Old 07-15-2010 | 01:50 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Premier Member
Originally Posted by g35korea
Wow, immature much?
If you don't need advice from people who cares about their fellow G drivers, why did you even register? You may view everything as a guest.
We were all just trying to help but yet again, you diss the sedan G riders of driver.

Can't wait until the sedan people see this.
Sorry Korea I had to quote you.

OP the more you open your mouth and stick your foot in it, the more laughs we get at your expense. You might want to consider just walking away before this gets out of control or better yet, deleting your thread.

First you whine about a small accident
Then you accuse a "stupid child" of ruining your car (whose only 2 years younger than you)
Next comes calling a member a punk azz kid
Followed by you bragging about being 20 and rocking a G coupe
After that you get pwned by a girl and have no comeback
And to top it all off you have to pick on the sedan guys???

I really have tried to be nice but I can only say this to you:

GTFO and

You are obviously not cut out to be a member here.

Last edited by Blue Dream; 07-15-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: getting the facts straight
Old 07-15-2010 | 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Especially someone in a sedan? what's that suppoose to mean? How about someone in a Z (me)

You drive a stock AUTO G and you think you're hot ****, get over yourself you look like every other woman driving around town.
Hey now I take offense to that! I went from stick to auto, because I drive in city traffic in downtown tampa. It sucks! I don't feel like a woman dammit! Take it back!

^ she's actually 18, only 2 years younger than ***** da'pepalawn

Originally Posted by K-BizzG35
Hey now I take offense to that! I went from stick to auto, because I drive in city traffic in downtown tampa. It sucks! I don't feel like a woman dammit! Take it back!
My sedan is auto because it's my daily, my Z is stick. No worries lol

Old 07-15-2010 | 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by K-BizzG35
Rotfl - mines an auto because Mrs. Stbeeman likes it that way and I like being married to her! Plus I drink gratuitous amounts of Starbucks. I almost went 6MT, but the traffic in San Antonio would make me crazy. Of course waiting for the manumatic to shift is making me crazy too. There's gotta be a way to speed that sucker up, else I'm gonna have to drop serious coin on a trannie upgrade.

Old 07-15-2010 | 06:39 PM
? = 2B || !2B
Premier Member
Originally Posted by bjquinnIUmed
You sure you're 20? You sound like a 13 year old who just started on their period. File with your insurance, get your car fixed, wipe some vagasil on it and be on your way...
^ This!

I find this entire thread hilarious.
I'm just not sure which is more comical, the OP referring to someone who is only 2 years younger as a "Stupid Child" or that he keeps talking down to Blain and calling him "Kid" and has no idea the age of the person he's talking to And that "Kid" has a sedan that's at least as nice as his coupe, AND a 350Z...
OP, you need to either take care of it and stop acting like a little jerk, or else follow Tim's advice and just shut your failhole

Old 07-15-2010 | 07:09 PM
lol

Last edited by ZE120; 07-17-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2010 | 11:52 PM
OP

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:04 PM
|
wow but im the immature one, all these "grown men" stopping in to talk ****, shut the **** up and get outta my thread thats all of you sitting here running your mouths in this thread, i like driver.com till i saw all you douches that troll and talk ****. im in chicago in heavy traffic sorry i dont wanna be stuck in 2nd gear all ****in day. so shut the **** up with your comments. no one cares and all you older guys that say insurance covers everything youre ****ignorant it was in a parking lot which is private property so no one can be at fault so insurance doesnt cover **** unless damage is higher than my deductable at which point i would still pay that and insurance would cover the rest. all old and wise yet you dont know simple **** like that? read the OP and get off your **** talking schmucks

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:09 PM
|
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Sorry Korea I had to quote you.

OP the more you open your mouth and stick your foot in it, the more laughs we get at your expense. You might want to consider just walking away before this gets out of control or better yet, deleting your thread.

First you whine about a small accident
Then you accuse a "stupid child" of ruining your car (whose only 2 years younger than you)
Next comes calling a member a punk azz kid
Followed by you bragging about being 20 and rocking a G coupe
After that you get pwned by a girl and have no comeback
And to top it all off you have to pick on the sedan guys???

I really have tried to be nice but I can only say this to you:

GTFO and

You are obviously not cut out to be a member here.

no one cares bro, how mature is it of you to go on google and search for a pic like that and come up with that liltte paragraph you wrote? or do you already have pics saved on your hard drive and lined up for the occasions when you troll and talk ****? is this the marines? do i have to survive some training camp to get on here? did you make it through the crucible? is that how i can be a member here?!?!?! haha schmuck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: thought i would share...